actuallyenlightened

I bet game is broken at stage coral

62 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Do you have any advice on how to develop state-flexibility?

Going out to clubs will force you to switch out of logical/serious state.

Basically, learn how to let loose and party without alcohol.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, something_else said:

It wouldn't be my strategy for approaching the problem though

8 hours ago, something_else said:

For all of these things, if you truly want to transcend them then you must come at the problem from a place of abundance.

So you're saying first to get abundence of pleasure as much as possible and then that will give you the power to drop the compulsion?

You really think that's how it works? "Okey I've had enough sex I don't want it anymore" yeah, maybe if have lots of sex you will feel tired of it for a week and then it will come back again. This strategy doesn't go anywhere only in circles. But this could work actually. Sometimes people have lots of pleasures and money and stuff and they realize that it doesn't make them happy and then they turn spiritual. But you don't have to go through the entire drama to realize that, if you're smart that is. Anyway the solution is the same, spiritual practice, either you realize it now, or you realize it after 1000s of pleasures. Depends how smart you are ? 

Now okey, I want to give some credit that it is important for those with vary strong sexual lust and drive to find a healthy way to express it. Maybe to find a girlfriend or something so that they can finnaly focus on smth besides sex. I would just like to add that it's just a short-term solution, like patching a cancer with a bandage sticker. It will keep you going, but the real problem won't get solved like that. But it has some meaning and importance definitely.

Another thing I want to mention is that it's not that difficult to overcome these low conciousness compulsions, I have an impressions people think it's some kind of godly only for monks achievement, no man... it's super basic. If you just check any person who's done a 2-3 years of high quality spiritual practice like vipassana or isha, you'll see 1000s and 1000s of people who are free from these obsesive compulsions. Not 100% free but free enough to be happy by themselfs. And not just free from sex but free from all kinds of addictions like coffee, tabaco, alcohol etc. A need for intimacy can still be there, that's a very advanced stuff to overcome, but it's not even neseccary to overcome it since it can be very beautiful and spiritual also.

Does any of this make any sense? I'm just repeating the same thing in every post again and again ? I feel we should end it because it's getting exhausting. 

Regards ? @Preety_India @something_else

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

So you're saying first to get abundence of pleasure as much as possible and then that will give you the power to drop the compulsion?

You really think that's how it works? "Okey I've had enough sex I don't want it anymore" yeah, maybe if have lots of sex you will feel tired of it for a week and then it will come back again. This strategy doesn't go anywhere only in circles. But this could work actually. Sometimes people have lots of pleasures and money and stuff and they realize that it doesn't make them happy and then they turn spiritual. But you don't have to go through the entire drama to realize that, if you're smart that is. Anyway the solution is the same, spiritual practice, either you realize it now, or you realize it after 1000s of pleasures. Depends how smart you are ? 

Now okey, I want to give some credit that it is important for those with vary strong sexual lust and drive to find a healthy way to express it. Maybe to find a girlfriend or something so that they can finnaly focus on smth besides sex. I would just like to add that it's just a short-term solution, like patching a cancer with a bandage sticker. It will keep you going, but the real problem won't get solved like that. But it has some meaning and importance definitely.

Another thing I want to mention is that it's not that difficult to overcome these low conciousness compulsions, I have an impressions people think it's some kind of godly only for monks achievement, no man... it's super basic. If you just check any person who's done a 2-3 years of high quality spiritual practice like vipassana or isha, you'll see 1000s and 1000s of people who are free from these obsesive compulsions. Not 100% free but free enough to be happy by themselfs. And not just free from sex but free from all kinds of addictions like coffee, tabaco, alcohol etc. A need for intimacy can still be there, that's a very advanced stuff to overcome, but it's not even neseccary to overcome it since it can be very beautiful and spiritual also.

Does any of this make any sense? I'm just repeating the same thing in every post again and again ? I feel we should end it because it's getting exhausting. 

Regards ? @Preety_India @something_else

Why do you have to free yourself from sex?

Why not express it in a healthy way?

@Raptorsin7 duuuuudeee ? 

I literally wrote in every post sex can be beautiful and there's nothing wrong with it ? guys you need to read more carefully what I write. 

It is that obsesiveness about sex that is the problem. A healthy short term solution is to find a girlfriend and let your steam out on her. But not to have 1000 of partners. Just one. That would be a healthy alternative for those who are not at all ready for spirituality and struggling with intense sex drive. A much more sensible and wise solution is of course go beyond these things altogether...

I can't make this more simple guys, you need to put at least some effort on your own to understand this. I can't spoon feed you every step ? okey okey. Maybe I wasn't clear. Maybe I'm even wrong idk. But it makes sense to me what I write at least. 

?

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why do you have to free yourself from sex?

Why not express it in a healthy way?

sorry to interject but let me say

awakening is the end of all desire, you won't be chasing craving anything anyone, now is perfect, of course you need awakening for this

does not mean you cannot enjoy sex

i have sex for their benefit rather than my benefit, sex is good, it gives a taste of why awakening is needed, how oneness can be one's default

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

You really think that's how it works? "Okey I've had enough sex I don't want it anymore" yeah, maybe if have lots of sex you will feel tired of it for a week and then it will come back again. This strategy doesn't go anywhere only in circles.

you have to wear out your compulsion and passion and juices and sex organs and then see the utter dumbness of it all, the inelegance the crassness the violence

doing vigorous teeth clenched press ups on your poor helpless partner who is wondering sweating battered forlorn are we there yet

5 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

you have to wear out your compulsion and passion and juices and sex organs and then see the utter dumbness of it all, the inelegance the crassness the violence

doing vigorous teeth clenched press ups on your poor helpless partner who is wondering sweating battered forlorn are we there yet

Lol. You have a funny way of expressing things ? 

Yeah, I agree. But it's not the only way, if you're smart you don't need to go through the drama to get to the same conclusion. But probably majority of people need to chase after their fantasies to get dissilusioned and see the pointlessness of it. I do agree.

?

13 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Lol. You have a funny way of expressing things ? 

Yeah, I agree. But it's not the only way, if you're smart you don't need to go through the drama to get to the same conclusion. But probably majority of people need to chase after their fantasies to get dissilusioned and see the pointlessness of it. I do agree.

?

live totally live abundantly live richly and then see it is all superfluous

oh and yea stop banging your gf's head against the headboard every night in mad gymnastics, think of the poor girl and the poor neighbors :D

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

live totally live abundantly live richly and then see it is all superfluous

oh and yea stop banging your gf's head against the headboard every night in mad gymnastics, think of the poor girl and the poor neighbors :D

?

On 11/17/2021 at 4:53 PM, actuallyenlightened said:

For someone who is high-turquoise+ I predict that Leo's teachings don't apply because:

• Approach anxiety: "suffering is imaginary therefore I don't feel negative emotions"
  • Charisma: superhuman levels due to fully awakened throat chakra. 
  • Doing enough approaches: 1 is enough. Coral figures the person out before saying a word. Might even recognize them from a past life.
  • Reading people: easily picks up on their archetype and temperaments. Knows what response it'll get before speaking. Talking to yellow and below is like talking to children.
  • Worldview: "my life is mythology in action. Of course the hero has lovers"
  • Problems in life: Already solved the problems that normal people face. It's probably attractive when coral seemingly has no problems. However, may cause problems in relationships because it's boring otherwise.

In a nutshell, for coral life's just fun and so is their love life. Playing as coral is like using auto-aim in COD; eventually God might decide to drop the ban hammer and make you a martyr.

Disclaimer - This is not from my personal experience. I haven't reached such a level.

“Auto-aim” ?. Perfect. It’s not a matter of what you’re saying there being applicable or not. It’s just clearly seen as self referential rumination (about ‘the one’ in states & modes, or whatever else). A rollercoaster of inferiority & self image inflation.  It’s rather just direct experience, no self contextualizing needed / happening. Problem free relationships are the opposite of boring. They’re filled with conscious creation. And it’s not per se that suffering is imaginary, it’s that the self which all the thinking is about is imaginary. That there is someone who is turquoise, coral, etc. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11/18/2021 at 5:29 AM, Lyubov said:

You guys need to start drinking and doing drugs (coke and molly). You already do LSD and dress your reasons up for doing it in the name of God so you feel good about it. Drinking and drugs is just another change of state. You think it's some unconscious step backwards but honestly have no clue what you're talking about. Obviously, you must do it responsibly. Your life is out of balance neglecting your party side. 

Nice to see someone finally who gets it 

On 18/11/2021 at 5:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

The mind tends to function in different modes or states. Logical state is one thing, spiritual state is another thing, and emotional party state is very different from that.

You have to learn to set aside the logical state and the spiritual state and just go into a sort of animalistic dumb party state, where you party and dance like a drunk fool (minus the drinking). That can be tricky to do if you spend 95% of your time in the logical and spiritual states.

@Leo Gura

cool. Make a video on these states

On 18/11/2021 at 11:29 AM, Lyubov said:

You guys need to start drinking and doing drugs (coke and molly). You already do LSD and dress your reasons up for doing it in the name of God so you feel good about it. Drinking and drugs is just another change of state. You think it's some unconscious step backwards but honestly have no clue what you're talking about. Obviously, you must do it responsibly. Your life is out of balance neglecting your party side. 

Jesus what a bunch of dumb things you just said.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Jesus what a bunch of dumb things you just said.

It sounds dumb to you because you have a very narrow idea of what you think is a smart/wise way to succeed in this domain. 

Edited by Lyubov

14 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

does anyone here even know what coral is 

It's this forum's version of the Alpha Male concept. Shouldn't be taken very seriously.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@actuallyenlightened

On 17/11/2021 at 9:53 PM, actuallyenlightened said:

For someone who is high-turquoise+ I predict that Leo's teachings don't apply because:

• Approach anxiety: "suffering is imaginary therefore I don't feel negative emotions"
  • Charisma: superhuman levels due to fully awakened throat chakra. 
  • Doing enough approaches: 1 is enough. Coral figures the person out before saying a word. Might even recognize them from a past life.
  • Reading people: easily picks up on their archetype and temperaments. Knows what response it'll get before speaking. Talking to yellow and below is like talking to children.
  • Worldview: "my life is mythology in action. Of course the hero has lovers"
  • Problems in life: Already solved the problems that normal people face. It's probably attractive when coral seemingly has no problems. However, may cause problems in relationships because it's boring otherwise.

In a nutshell, for coral life's just fun and so is their love life. Playing as coral is like using auto-aim in COD; eventually God might decide to drop the ban hammer and make you a martyr.

Disclaimer - This is not from my personal experience. I haven't reached such a level.

Accurate description of coral.

11 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

does anyone here even know what coral is 

It’s a place holder color given for a potential stage beyond turquoise.