actuallyenlightened

I bet game is broken at stage coral

62 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Osho was known to be a sleazebag :D

purer than 99.% of those i run into ... if you have objections quote the man's words and let us know where you disagree thanks

4 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

purer than 99.% of those i run into ... if you have objections quote the man's words and let us know where you disagree thanks

It wasn't his quotes. It was testimonies given by people behind closed doors. You think he would think he would take an open risk on his reputation? 

But I won't take it further because I'm not interested in spreading all salacious details, you could opt to do your own research for good 

Have a good day! 

(low key if you don't have a problem with him, you shouldn't have a problem with all the scandalous gurus out there) 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It wasn't his quotes. It was testimonies given by people behind closed doors. You think he would think he would take an open risk on his reputation? 

But I won't take it further because I'm not interested in spreading all salacious details, you could opt to do your own research for good 

Have a good day! 

(low key if you don't have a problem with him, you shouldn't have a problem with all the scandalous gurus out there) 

some will always hurl mud no matter how innocent and unimpeachable the target ... it even happens on internet forums today ... i enjoy his take on truth

4 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

some will always hurl mud no matter how innocent and unimpeachable the target ... it even happens on internet forums today ... i enjoy his take on truth

Nope. He had like 97 Rolls Royces and he called himself a spiritual playboy, there is no shortage of Godly men in India who rape women behind closed doors and preach wisdom and holiness in public. Nothing screams sanctity more than that. Ungodly men parading as godly. He also had guns on his property and he was actively investigated.. He was a nothing but a charming cult leader with a little bit of general wisdom who people greatly overestimated, as is always the case with cult leaders. People who are gullible need to do more research. Listen to their words but don't hold them to sanctimonious standards. Osho was the Indian version of the American scammy televangelist, just more spiritual, less religion. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Nope. He had like 97 Rolls Royces and he called himself a spiritual playboy, there is no shortage of Godly men in India who rape women behind closed doors and preach wisdom and holiness in public. Nothing screams sanctity more than that. Ungodly men parading as godly. He also had guns on his property and he was actively investigated.. He was a nothing but a charming cult leader with a little bit of general wisdom who people greatly overestimated, as is always the case with cult leaders. People who are gullible need to do more research. Listen to their words but don't hold them to sanctimonious standards. Osho was the Indian version of the American scammy televangelist, just more spiritual, less religion. 

he will do whatever it takes to trigger me ... i won't avoid the triggers after all they're my teachers and leave my ego in tatters

Amount of Coral people on this forum: 0.00001%

Amount of Coral people in this thread: 0%

Go out and get girls instead of threadsturbating, youre wasting your life.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

osho says you go back and forth between the silence and the love many times are needed before the sex will drop for good

what man can resist a nice damsel?

question 3 from - https://oshosearch.net/Convert/Articles_Osho/Om_Shantih_Shantih_Shantih/Osho-Om-Shantih-Shantih-Shantih-00000004.html

I feel overcoming lustfulness and hornyness isn't a big achievement really. It's rather very basic step in a spiritual path.

However, overcoming the need for intimacy is different. That's quite advanced stuff. But intimacy itself is not that really bad, it can be very beautiful and spiritual if it's used to no fill the hole inside. Intimacy can be coral even.

Where am I going with this? I don't know ? the point I'm trying to make is that the right attitude is to try and overcome the lustfulness and hornyness and move into a realm of pure love and connection without lust. Second point is that to achieve this you have to do spiritual practice. Trying to become pro at landing girls will only feed the lustfulness and hornyness and it's just a backwards step in evolution. What's the point of becoming a pro ape? The point is to overcome the ape. And can only happen through consciouness work.

Makes sense? I'm not even sure why I write these. Had a feeling this is useful to write. Or maybe I just like drama ? 

?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

4 minutes ago, Thunder Kiss said:

@Rilles who would you say is the 0.00001% coral person on this forum? 

The one who left a long time ago because he is fully satisfied with reality and sits in a cave somewhere or teaches Satsangs.

Jk, I dont know, just trying to make a larger point. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I feel overcoming lustfulness and hornyness isn't a big achievement really. It's rather very basic step in a spiritual path.

I feel as though 'overcoming sexuality' ends up becoming 'repressed/demonised sexuality' whenever it's implemented e.g. in many of the world's big religions. Most men and many women have a ridiculously strong sex drive that when 'overcome' can do more harm than good. Better to indulge it healthily than to try and 'overcome' it by repressing or demonising it. I'm not sure if that's what you were suggesting, just my immediate thoughts on it.

This is especially the case if you are coming from a place of lack in the domain of sexuality, which most women don't really get or understand. Becoming a spiritually developed human being (and getting over the excessive lustfulness and sex drive) from that place is near enough impossible because it's practically all your mind can focus on

8 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Speaking about coral beings, can you ever imagine buddha or Jesus hitting ladies in a bar with their dick? Lol. Of course not. Because a coral being is not an ape. That's what makes them coral.

God Includes and transcends. God is not God if it didn't include all the low conscious things. Muhammad had lots of sex, and he seemed to love it! Sex just become better the more conscious you are. Developing detachment from a thing doesn't mean you stop doing it, it means you stop needing it.

13 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Developing detachment from a thing doesn't mean you stop doing it, it means you stop needing it.

This is what I was trying to convey in my previous post but you have done it far more eloquently and with far fewer words :D

Edited by something_else

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I was a huge fan of Osho when I first jumped head first into spirituality and meditation. It took a long time to find out he was simply a motivational speaker that didn't act in accordance to his teachings at all. 

@something_else @LSD-Rumi I'm not sure what we're talking about anymore ?...

Well first of, I didn't mean suppressing it. As long as compulsion is very strong it's better to find a healthy expression to it. But I don't think hitting on woman in a bar everyday is a healthy expression of that compulsion... debatable perhaps. And the very thing of indulging in this sort of activity will not make you free from it, probably will make it even worse. The way to come out of it through consciouness work. Religious morals don't work either of course.

@something_else see, you sayed a sex deprived guy can't come out of this longing because he can't get sex and sex is all he ever thinks about. That's the whole point I'm making that even if you give the guy 1000s sex he will still remain with the same compulsion or worse. The core problem is the compulsion, not how to fulfill the compulsion but to overcome the compulsion. For this only consciouness work is the answer. Teaching a desperate guy how to get laid is just a short-term solution. Which is not a solution at all really. Just a postponement of the real problem. Like giving another dose of candy to a kid to stop him from crying. And instead of encouraging kids to overcome their candy compulsion we teach them where the candy shop is and how to earn money to buy lots of candy as if that will solve their crying problems.

Do you see the problem here?

?

Edited by Salvijus

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

God Includes and transcends. God is not God if it didn't include all the low conscious things. Muhammad had lots of sex, and he seemed to love it! Sex just become better the more conscious you are. Developing detachment from a thing doesn't mean you stop doing it, it means you stop needing it.

Yeah, that's okey, I think the same way, so... ? 

I even sayed in my previous post that sex can be beautiful and coral etc. Nobody is against it. A compulsion is the problem, and spiritual practice is the solution.

?

@Salvijus I kind of agree with you on the compulsion thing. 

I don't fully agree or acknowledge the whole "burning your karma" concept. I think it's kinda wobbly and wishy washy. How does it exactly guarantee burning of desires? Is there a scientific study on this? 

What is to say that if your sexual desires are fully met and you won't have the resurgence of these desires in your older years, let's say at 60? 

It seems misleading to say that you won't have desires to do it anymore once you have done it already. 

I have done things in my life that I have been addicted to. But I can't say I have burned enough to not want to do those things again 

18 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

see, you sayed a sex deprived guy can't come out of this longing because he can't get sex and sex is all he ever thinks about. That's the whole point I'm making that even if you give the guy 1000s sex he will still remain with the same compulsion or worse

Yea, course, you can apply this logic to almost any of the basic human needs of our world: Money, food, sex, intimacy. Too much leads to addiction and that's totally a problem. But not having enough is a bigger problem.

For all of these things, if you truly want to transcend them then you must come at the problem from a place of abundance.

This is because by having abundant access to money, food, sex, intimacy, power, you then have the choice of giving it up, engaging in moderation, or getting addicted. And that choice is where you can develop your spirituality because it requires willpower. If you have no money, food, sex, intimacy or power then you are not making any difficult choices, you are backed into a corner. What's spiritual about that?

The Buddha was a revered prince with access to as much money, sex and power as he could ever dream of and he chose to give it all up for spirituality. Look how that worked out for him

And so because there are many guys who are socially and sexually deficient, they need to be taught how to feel abundant in these areas so they can then make healthy choices. Otherwise they are a slave to their desire, backed into a corner

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

If you have no money, food, sex, intimacy or power then you are not making any difficult choices, you are backed into a corner. What's spiritual about that?

I understand your point that it's not spiritual if you don't have it. Like the saying that goes - courage is not the absence of fear. 

Yet what you don't understand is that being deprived of something leads you to crave it even more. So if someone doesn't have it but has learned how to overcome the craving, isn't that spiritual, to be able to have that level of self restraint? 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

So if someone doesn't have it but has learned how to overcome the craving, isn't that spiritual, to be able to have that level of self restraint? 

I don't know, but sure, why not? I didn't really want to do the whole 'this is spiritual and this isn't spiritual' thing but I was caught up in writing so it flowed out. Do whatever works for you. It wouldn't be my strategy for approaching the problem though

Seems like there's a realllly fine line between overcoming cravings and repression, but then again there are monks who make it work. Just look at how much effort and commitment it takes from them though

Edited by something_else