Leo Gura

What Do You Love The Most About Life?

136 posts in this topic

The ability to see that there are no 'bad' 'negative' things; to be able to see purpose and beauty in everything.

softly into the Abyss...

Good energetic Black Metal at high volume, programming and designing my game, wild sex and driving.

I love Metaphysics and Spirituality, Psychology, Technology, Invention(as a subject), and Research and Development.

These make my soul dance in absolute bliss. 

The application happens in many ways, from LP, to trying to prevent disasters for people due to the current political scenario by creating the right technical foundations, to getting inspired by the divine Love that by my existence if a stranger who is crying becomes happy and no longer cries or if someone who is going on his path full of fear and uncertainty feels peace then my life is certainly worthwhile.

Edited by captainamerica

Now here's the kicker: make your life revolve around the thing you love most.

That is the key to the best life.

Ta-da! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ta-da! ;)

Reminds me of the wisdom of the cowboy Jack Palance in the great 1991 film 'City Slickers' .

"One thing... one thing only..."

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

make your life revolve around the thing you love most

I don't know what I love? 

I enjoy a lot of stuff but can't choose one.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ta-da! ;)

:D

Ya little trickster! I didn't see it coming.  It 100% make sense, though! :)

6 hours ago, Droo_ said:

@Leo Gura What if I do not love that many things about life yet?

Then you are blind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Edit: Cant think of just one thing, life would be quite sad if there was only one thing to love. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Okay then, spent a few days really thinking over what I personally love the most about life.

It's Creative Imagination for me. Partly as the fuel art and fiction. But also as how it's the main driver to go beyond average "normie" ways of living and thinking.

I love it when creativity is used to undermine status quos and rigid ways of thinking in various fields.

But really, what I love is when high amounts of creativity is used to create experiences that are really "out there" and really stand out as unique ingeniously-crafted experiences. (That also falls within the realm of my personal biases, of course)

Art and creativity, specifically music  but I just love how much there is to explore even within your own world of music, all the album art to create, typefaces, the imaginative stories you can write in your lyrics, the inspiration you can get from it, the emotional release! The variety of sounds, the weirdness, the pleasure, the depth, the intimacy, the darkness and the light and the inbetween.

I listened to a song the other day after feeling quite depressed and just started bawling because it was so intense and beautiful, it just understood me there in that moment, absolute connection, nothing else can make me cry like that, maybe therapy, but music is so direct, it hits the feelings instantly, I dont need to try, it just happens. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I can’t pick one thing besides everything. It wouldn’t be fair. Certainly as a human I have biases, but I know, ultimately, it’s everything I love.

Seeing the beauty, the interconnectedness, the intelligence, the mystery, the unexplainable, the funny, the fascinating (it's all one thing :D).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

be alive, feel how life flows in me, wake up in the morning, see beautiful girls, see the blue sky, feel the cold air