Muhammad Jawad

Soonhei (Member of this community) killed himself to experience Conscious Death. :-(

481 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

For himself 100%, selfishness as in the suffering you are inflicting on your kids, wife, family. All just because the mind has convinced you to see what happens if you choose for a 'Conscious death' by jumping of a cliff? This is still attachment and selfishness for something the idea of you has cultivated over time.

I cannot really accept that is the sole motive. Especially in modern times it is rare to think this way since the world is more secular, so generally people only end up with such philosophical outlooks because of freak chance first hand experience, or because they are mentally unwell and looking for answers wherever they can get them.

A lot of people who seek "enlightenment" are probably trying to escape some mental turmoil, so you will find more mentally ill people than usual on these places.

I do not understand this practice as a way to escape suffering. It makes no sense to me. You are killing ego to end suffering? Blowing your brains out will "end suffering" too. These options suck... Total ego death is essentially death as experienced. You cannot live like that every day. You cannot lead an entire life preparing for death.

Really human ego ought to merely be turned down a bit at most, like a volume knob to a level of something like the strength of ego found in a cat or dog.

Subjectively humans like stories and illusions. We get sucked into fantasy land within minutes of a movie starting. Nobody watches a film thinking "IT'S NOT REAL" throughout, because it ruins the movie. Why do that for life?

When doing spiritual work it is important to ground yourself in Shakti.

If he had studied Buddhism and then come to New age spirituality I believe he wouldn't committed suicide. 

Leo's teachings are dangerous to airy fairy type of people. I read the dudes post and he comes across as such. It is very easy to misinterpret Leo's teachings if the person is airy fairy. 

Spirituality should go hand in hand with grounding and integrating. Otherwise nasty stuff can happen. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

From a utilitarian view it was a bad move, because he wasn't even suffering. So he added a massive amount of extra suffering into the world, unfortunately.

I'm all for suicide if it doesn't cause suffering to others. If it means that the total amount of suffering decreases.

I used to work for the Police. Even if a victim had no family, someone has to deal with the trauma of the aftermath of a suicide, irrespective of how they did it. I saw suicides too much, perhaps one a week over 16 years in the job. I never knew a single time that it didn't affect someone. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have had plenty of people message me and tell me that if not for this community or finding my videos, they would have committed suicide or been stuck in some horrible depression or psychosis or some cult.

I check all of those boxes.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

When doing spiritual work it is important to ground yourself in Shakti.

If he had studied Buddhism and then come to New age spirituality I believe he wouldn't committed suicide. 

Leo's teachings are dangerous to airy fairy type of people. I read the dudes post and he comes across as such. It is very easy to misinterpret Leo's teachings if the person is airy fairy. 

Spirituality should go hand in hand with grounding and integrating. Otherwise nasty stuff can happen. 

I do not think he was airy fairy, I think he was very deep in the direction of the absolute, but unfortunately he needed to get more relative teaching in there to ground himself in. It's about a dance between absolute and relative for me. The way I see it, even if this is a dream, it is a pretty lucid one and usually if you reach such lucidity in a dream you don't really want to wake up from it, unless you are suffering. It is weird to me that he wanted to change the dream because he was not suffering. There is no guarantee what the next dream will be and whether it will be as lucid, or that there even will be one..

Really unfortunate, I wish I had gotten to him somehow and talked to him about how important the relative aspect of life is as well.

He will be the True Self forever, but true beauty comes in impermanence.... There is no rush to get rid of bodymind since we cannot be separated from the True Self anyway. And the bodymind is one of those impermanent diamonds that should be appreciated while lasting. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

I do not think he was airy fairy, I think he was very deep in the direction of the absolute, but unfortunately he needed to get more relative teaching in there to ground himself in.

Those two statements are contradicting each other.

It's about a dance between absolute and relative for me.

That is what I'm saying. To integrate one needs to relate.

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Those two statements are contradicting each other.

That is what I'm saying. To integrate one needs to relate.

I believe it is possible that he is still alive in another dimension from what I've seen how reality works in some experiences... Perhaps he is still alive from his POV, on another dimensional Earth (for him would be the same Earth) and he has changed his timeline completely through that act and is out of this particular one... I am not certain of this, but I believe its possible.. I actually believe it has happened to me before, but I am only speculating, no proof of this.  

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

B) I certainly have much spiritual work left to do. I shoot the video as I am, at whatever development level I am at. I cannot do otherwise. And I have never made any promises or guarantees to you about my embodiment or energy or stage or whatever other standards you evaluate me on. In the end, I'm just a guy sharing his ideas with you. I am not your guru, we have no formal relationship. I'm a YT philosopher. I am on a spiritual journey and I share my insights. That's what Actualized.org is. So set your expectations appropriately. Remember, when I started Actualized.org I was a self-help life coach. Today I am where I am. And who knows where I will be in 5 or 10 years. I make no pretenses about my embodiment or the like. I share my realizations and insights as they come to me. I am also not infallible and not immune to self-deception, as I have stressed many times in the past. So you should think for yourself and verify everything in your direct experience.

Lol, finnaly I can agree with you on something :D

Now if you just realized that being angry, obnoxious and arrogant has nothing to do with authenticity, it's just a result of ego and low awareness, that would be fantastic :D

Regards ?:)

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I believe it is possible that he is still alive in another dimension from what I've seen how reality works in some experiences... Perhaps he is still alive from his POV, on another dimensional Earth (for him would be the same Earth) and he has changed his timeline completely through that act and is out of this particular one... I am not certain of this, but I believe its possible.. I actually believe it has happened to me before, but I am only speculating, no proof of this.  

That won't change anything for his family.

To come back at grounding. Especially for airy fairy types it is important to ground and integrate because if you don't do that, you will go "up" very high and then come back very "hard".

I made an extensive topic about this a while back but it didn't get a lot of attention on this forum because it is not popular to speak about it. Unfortunately now it is too late.

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

I do not think he was airy fairy, I think he was very deep in the direction of the absolute, 

You say you know he's not airy fairy. You say he was quite realistic, which means that you know what it means to not be airy fairy and realistic. 

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

I don't quite get how these two quotes show that you are airy fairy or realistic and how they convey that the deceased man was not airy fairy either. Stop with these dimensions, different POVs, and dimensional Earth nonsense. I can't believe people get into these things and start harming themselves for these falsities. 

Truth is simple. These complex thoughts are just being a fog to what is actual. Nothing that comes out of a cunning mind can help you realize what is true. I feel so angry thinking about this. Why hurt yourself for these false stupidities!

If you want to realize truth then consider your neighbors. Think about the mother who is suffering because of she does not feel loved. Cook food for your girlfriend boyfriend! Give your friends a compliment! Hug your father. Become silent in the mind. Play an instrument. Work hard at what you love. How can these talks of dimensions, spirituality, religion, and psychedelics and such ever help anybody become enlightened? It hurts.

Edited by charlie cho

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

Lol, finnaly I can agree with you on something :D

Now if you just realized that being angry, obnoxious and arrogant has nothing to do with authenticity, it's just a result of ego and low awareness, that would be fantastic :D

Regards ?:)

Maybe it’s not authentic for you to be that way, but it might be for him. At the end of the day, Leo is incredibly kind to us on the forum. He takes tons of time where he could be with friends or romantic partners or making sure he’s keeping up on his rectally-administered personal development vitamins to bring deeper understanding to himself which seems to be his favored prize of life. He could just have Mods do everything, but he’s posted nearly 30,000 times here. Even the shitty comments were him trying to direct someone to a conclusion he thought was best for themselves and society. The more outright stupid and devilish the shit you’re saying, the more you tend to see firmer responses from him. 

He seems to be bringing a masculine backbone to teaching spirituality which is usually incredibly dormant in others. Honestly I’d consider Teal Swan to have stronger masculine energy than most enlightened gurus. The eastern traditions have a lot of worship of passivity and see it probably overemphasized to a detrimental degree. Spirituality is not about fitting some mold. This is precisely the kind of thinking dogmatic religions showcase. Also, ego can certainly be authentic and healthy. 

For me it’s completely inauthentic to act as Leo does, but a lot of this is a difference in personality and likely early childhood. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

I’ve had experiences which made me seriously consider if this had happened to me. It’s like I’ve shifted into a parallel reality (which is probably a better way of saying another dimensional earth btw). 

Aaron Doughty, the popular new-age Youtuber, describes a time when he was supposedly about to crash into a large semi or similar type vehicle on the highway before he was basically teleported back like 15 ft where he was completely safe. He describes it as a parallel reality shift. 

My most radical one happened when I drove east for three hours while my GPS was completely glitching out. When I turned the GPS back on, I was in what appeared to be the exact same place as I was three hours before when the GPS stopped working. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

That was tough to read. This person was an adult and he did this because he was brainwashed and dissociative now imagine 12 year-olds listening to these ideas and taking them seriously. Who will be responsible for their deaths?

@kai0 Imagine a 12-year-old reading about Hindu/Buddhist philosophy and he kills himself to get reincarnated because he wants to enter the next life.

Imagine a 12-year-old watching a violent TV show and now decides to kill people.

Do you really want a world that is made for 12-year-olds? 

Would you suggest that we forbid all content that could be misinterpreted (assuming that would even be possible)? 

32 minutes ago, Godhead said:

Imagine a 12-year-old reading about Hindu/Buddhist philosophy and he kills himself to get reincarnated because he wants to enter the next life.

Imagine a 6 year old being told that he will go to heaven when he dies, and how good heaven. So he jumps off a bridge.

Imagine a 6 year old being told that there is no God and no meaning to life and everyone he loves will one day die. So he jumps off a bridge.

We can keep going with the examples. Feel free to invent your own.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

One should not expect to remove all the content out there because someone took their own life. Your life is precious and what you do with it is up to you. 

Your life is worth more than any spiritual truth in the world. The truth is for us, we aren't for the truth.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'm very sad and shocked to hear this happened.

I have somewhat similiar experience with the mind getting tangled up with spirituality, death and suicide. I can see how the mind gets caught up with such stories. Nasty stuff.

It seems that this is not that rare for some reason. This needs to be addressed more. If anyone wishes to gain insight in how these thought-stories are formed, I'm happy to share my story and experiences.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"