Anon212

Sadhguru Radical Claims

118 posts in this topic

A while back Sadhguru started up an exclusive video platform for which you have to pay. The videos posted there are completely beyond anything you would see on Youtube. One interesting thing I noticed was that when Leo did that 30 day DMT trip, he came back saying that very few people (if anyone) has reached the state of realisation he did and that it is not possible without artificially altering the chemical make up of the brain. Well, Sadhguru recently released a video (it is on his app) and he made an equally radical claim. He said that it is unlikely there is a single other person on the planet at his level of realisation and capability. He said he is capable of playing around with energies that could shock whole populations (such as levitating) but thinks it's a stupid idea. He also said that anyone with his level of realisation (if they are there) are hiding away in caves, do not speak languages and are completely detached from society. He also makes the distinction between realisation and understanding life as Leo does. He has made many other radical claims - speaking on parallel universes, claiming he can see and liberate the dead, claiming that 'shiva' is an alien that still comes and goes to earth, and even saying one time that another life energy took on his body, completely changed his appearance and scared the shit out of his wife. Another thing he has said is that, anyone who comes to the Isha foundation is "pegged" down so they don't become realised and leave the body otherwise he would have a lot of dead bodies on his hands. I don't know whether or not to believe what he is saying. I have had one spiritual awakening in the past few months and both Leo and Sadhguru make it seem like I know nothing - though it seemed like that was it. I plan on doing a 7 month program at the Isha foundation and I do plan on taking 5-Meo in the future.  Do you guys think we are witnessing an extraordinary human being or maybe he might be spewing some bs here. I am sceptical but I still want to visit his ashram. What are your thoughts on this sort of thing? I don't want to disregard this because two years ago I would disregard spirituality as horseshit and spirituality changed my life. How does one stay "radically open minded" and filter out the rubbish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is a good spiritually master but he speculate too much in my opinion, not very rigurous. I wouldn't believe him.

edit: sorry I confused Sadhguru with Shunyamurti haha. Anyway, that guru doesn't give me much confidence either, it seems like he is full of vanity

Edited by RedLine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the point of affirming that kind of thing, apart from glorifying himself? I don't get it. they are unprovable claims, intended for a sleeping audience that accepts what they are told as dogma.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Each being is a story teller. Let them tell whatever stories they tell. Care about your own mode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should start to criticize the politicians in India. This would be really radical, especialy becose some people experience backlash for doing that.

I think we should focus on doing our inner work of healing and transcendence and not just believe what anyone says, even if it is Sadguru.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anon212 said:

and both Leo and Sadhguru make it seem like I know nothing

This ;)

You have no idea how deep this shit goes. Stop believing people and start practicing.

Consciousness is even more radical than Sadhguru tells you.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anon212 said:

He also makes the distinction between realisation and understanding life as Leo does

Can you elaborate on this point?, I don't seem to get what you mean.


I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Occult is some strong shit even for normal people. Now image what it could be like for an elite yogi. I think it's way less bullshit that it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Each being is a story teller. Let them tell whatever stories they tell. Care about your own mode. 

nicely put.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Occult is some strong shit even for normal people. Now image what it could be like for an elite yogi. I think it's way less bullshit that it seems.

oh god....so much work to do, so little time....(me likes it!) :x:x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking you’re thinking what other people think is a consciousness zapper. 

Being you is nothing like the experience of other people. 

Not even remotely similar. 

Being you is a real miracle.


MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anon212 said:

A while back Sadhguru started up an exclusive video platform for which you have to pay. The videos posted there are completely beyond anything you would see on Youtube. One interesting thing I noticed was that when Leo did that 30 day DMT trip, he came back saying that very few people (if anyone) has reached the state of realisation he did and that it is not possible without artificially altering the chemical make up of the brain. Well, Sadhguru recently released a video (it is on his app) and he made an equally radical claim. He said that it is unlikely there is a single other person on the planet at his level of realisation and capability. He said he is capable of playing around with energies that could shock whole populations (such as levitating) but thinks it's a stupid idea. He also said that anyone with his level of realisation (if they are there) are hiding away in caves, do not speak languages and are completely detached from society. He also makes the distinction between realisation and understanding life as Leo does. He has made many other radical claims - speaking on parallel universes, claiming he can see and liberate the dead, claiming that 'shiva' is an alien that still comes and goes to earth, and even saying one time that another life energy took on his body, completely changed his appearance and scared the shit out of his wife. Another thing he has said is that, anyone who comes to the Isha foundation is "pegged" down so they don't become realised and leave the body otherwise he would have a lot of dead bodies on his hands. I don't know whether or not to believe what he is saying. I have had one spiritual awakening in the past few months and both Leo and Sadhguru make it seem like I know nothing - though it seemed like that was it. I plan on doing a 7 month program at the Isha foundation and I do plan on taking 5-Meo in the future.  Do you guys think we are witnessing an extraordinary human being or maybe he might be spewing some bs here. I am sceptical but I still want to visit his ashram. What are your thoughts on this sort of thing? I don't want to disregard this because two years ago I would disregard spirituality as horseshit and spirituality changed my life. How does one stay "radically open minded" and filter out the rubbish?

What's the point of saying all this to ordinary people? 

I'm this and that i can do this shit that shit, why really why?

Is Sadhguru in need of people worshipping him?

I just don't understand, i always feel something is wrong about Sadhguru even though i appreciate his wisdom and knowledge.

Edited by m0hsen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

What's the point of saying all this to ordinary people? 

I'm this and that i can do this shit that shit, why really why?

Is Sadhguru in need of people worshipping him?

I can levitante, but hey! I can´t show you sorry, I would be too shocking for you. 

 

11 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

 

I just don't understand, i always feel something is wrong about Sadhguru even though i appreciate his wisdom and knowledge.

Even when you are awaken, you still have an ego, small but you have and ego, so it can play its games. I guess that is the explanation.

Edited by RedLine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who knows? Maybe it’s all true. Barring one thing... the guy can NOT levitate. And if he can it’ll only be to himself in a radical state of consciousness. He wouldn’t be able to stand in front of someone who’s in an ordinary state let’s say and lift himself off the ground unaided. That’s my claim anyway, he’s full of shit on that one. Then again, what do I know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop paying to free yourself, no information or words are ever going to get you to discover Absolute Truth. Stop giving your authority away to Sadghuru, Leo or anyone for that matter. Stop listening to others and start looking.

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute/ ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Sadhghuru and resonate with his essential teachings. There is a reason he restricts his more radical teachings to a specialized group.

Personally, I find no value in some esoteric explorations, at this stage of my spiritual journey. I don't discredit them, I simply don't see them as helpful for my spiritual growth.

The Buddha did not teach most of what he knew. He intentionally restricted his teachings to the dharma, or the spiritual path out of suffering and into enlightenment.

Siddhis are supernatural powers and abilities, which some are naturally capable of, and which can be developed through practice. From my perspective, they can be dangerous unless someone is truly awakened, because they tend to amplify the ego. It is easy to fall into the trap of feeling special when one is gifted in a particular siddhi. Specialness is the sword of the ego. As long as you are awakened, I see no problem with practicing them, since you realize that all powers, all forms, and all manifestations ultimately derive from the One.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Even when you are awaken, you still have an ego, small but you have and ego, so it can play its games. I guess that is the explanation.

That's not true really, read about Ramana Maharshi and you'll come to see the difference between being truly awake and ego-mind free versus being egotistic, narcissistic.

I just feel like Sadhguru got too much to say about himself, his ego doesn't seems to be that small.

Edited by m0hsen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

That's not true really, read about Ramana Maharshi and you'll come to see the difference between being truly awake and ego-mind free versus egotistic, narcissistic.

I just feel like Sadhguru got too much to say about himself, his ego doesn't seems to be that small.

Ramana Maharshi stil had an ego; otherwise he wouldn´t be functional; he wouldn´t have preferences (to get out of bed or lunch for example) so he would died. Enlighment = transcend, not destroy ego.

Edited by RedLine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedLine Hmm, I like him. I have found his kriyas and other meditations very helpful. I don't know whether or not whatever he says beyond that is true. But I disagree with you when you say he is vain. I have read into his work and he has essentially committed his life to improving the world. Educating rural children, planting millions of trees, saving rivers and of course running a a non-profit organisation with 11 million volunteers. It's unlikely that this is an outcome of some grand self-deception mechanism. I think I agree more with you re Shunyamurti who is definitely a great teacher but constantly engages in catastrophizing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leo is Right. it doesn't matter whether you believe Leo or Sadhguru or not. If you do not experience it for yourself then its all just talk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now