Anon212

Sadhguru Radical Claims

118 posts in this topic

If anybody ever in this forum ever been in Sadhguru's presence or even participated in his medium to advanced programs, it would be awesome to hear your experience! So please share it with us.

@Anon212 I actually believe his claims, there probably is other beings in caves who can also do what he can. He is one of the few very enlightened masters who is in the mainstream. I believe him because I have experienced siddhis and dmts naturally and I know I haven't even touched the tip of the ice burg. And then there is actual psychedelic trips which can blow your mind on whats out there.

But then again why should you believe him? 

I also met a monk who claimed he knows a few people to levitate and all kinds of crazy stuff sad can do. Maybe just use this as motivation, there is an infinite world out there to explore how can you possibly ever get bored. Lots to get excited about 

@Phrenic Are your claims  about Leo and Sadguru based on your own experiences or are they based on your own beliefs and nothing else?

Edited by Bojan V

@Bojan V Everything that I talked about in my post is based upon my long-term experience with the Isha Foundation. Before I committed to the practices that I have been initiated into I was on the same route of psychedelics and 5-MeO-DMT usage that Leo is on, so I understand where he is coming from and how he is limiting himself by obsessing over this dimension of things

Edited by Phrenic

We are in a forum where people say life literally is a dream. What can be more "radical" than that when you think about it?

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

We are in a forum where people say life literally is a dream. What can be more "radical" than that when you think about it?

It is only "radical" when you approach reality psychologically, if these experiences weren't drug-induced and setting the bar in a gross manner then saying that life is a dream would be common sense. Crown oriented understanding is only one dimension of spirituality, and people will obsess over it until the end if they don't attain to a less compulsive state outside of those experiences

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

Isn't the Kriya Yoga available online for public, the same Lahiri Mahasaya's Kriya techniques? And if so you claim the Yoga Sadhguru teaches is even more powerful or potent than Kriya Yoga? How do you know this?

Lahiri Mahasaya said that the Kriya Yoga is airplane route to God. 

So who do you claim such things about Sadhguru's  teachings?

The techniques that Sadhguru offers have been taught generationally since the time of Shiva, the Shambhavi Mahamudra is a part of the yogic lore outside of the Isha Foundation. Their publically offered Yoga is more holistic than kriya yoga in the sense that it is less transcendental and more purificatory, but towards the same end and at the same pace. By purifying the five elements and your physiology through classical Hatha yoga you attain to modes of realization naturally and in a sober state, whereas with transcendence you always begin from your gross and compulsive state and then attain to a level of realization, causing you to exaggerate only the crown dimension of spirituality. Potent sadhana will take you to the same places of realization more quickly by handling every dimension of the human system, making realization and knowing on the level of the crown natural and less exclusive. Potency means that your physiology is purified alongside the raising of consciousness, otherwise people will always exaggerate crown and mental realizations from the compulsiveness of the gross bodily sheathes

The Shakti Chalana Kriya taught at Isha is one example of this, it causes the body's pancha vayus to recede from the body as they would at death, simultaneously dramatically purifying the system and taking you beyond the five elements with regards to realization. Approaching reality and consciousness from multiplicity is spiritually regressive, and drugs will do this to you because you're stimulating the system and approaching it from a gross and compulsive nature 

Edited by Phrenic

A Siddhi caught on camera or just a great magic trick? 
There is actually a book written about this guy called "The magus of Java" - worth a read if you are into crazy stuff. I remain agnostic towards the claims put forward - its seem to me more like a descirption of some real life Dragonball Z story than anything "real". But who knows? The set of possible "unknown unknowns" is way too high to make any solid predictions.

Real or fake?

Real or fake?

If you are interested in these topics, read "Real Magic"  by Dean Radin - Especially the chapter called "Merlin-class magicians"
https://www.amazon.com/-/de/dp/B07BGCQDR2/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=radin+magic&qid=1612087997&sr=8-1

Personally, I remain highly skeptical about such claims. A lot of people in those "spiritual communities" are full of shit and terrible at sensemaking. This harsh accusation of course includes a big part of this forum, but thats a topic for another day. 

18 hours ago, Phrenic said:

possible if everyone is in Sahasrar. And if everyone starts inhabiting there, they will not be here for long, they will be gone. - https://isha.sadhguru.org/global/en/wisdom/article/sahasrar-chakra-inebriation-ecstasy

Just reading this in the isha page... really i can't to understand, maybe I'm dumb, but I only find ego, superstition, folkloric tales, empty words... why most of people say that shadguru is an enlightened master and i can't to see? If I listen for example osho, i perceive the clarity of a mind clean as a mirror, if I listen shadguru...wtf! Sounds like a joke! 

42 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Just reading this in the isha page... really i can't to understand, maybe I'm dumb, but I only find ego, superstition, folkloric tales, empty words... why most of people say that shadguru is an enlightened master and i can't to see? If I listen for example osho, i perceive the clarity of a mind clean as a mirror, if I listen shadguru...wtf! Sounds like a joke! 

I remember correctly, Leo Gura claims Sadhguru is one of the most akawen beings out there.

10 minutes ago, RedLine said:

I remember correctly, Leo Gura claims Sadhguru is one of the most akawen beings out there.

19 hours ago, Phrenic said:

True, he should have his reasons and i can't see , or maybe he is wrong

*Grabs popcorn* Well, somebody today is going to have a bit of a updated version of what a guru is.

4 hours ago, undeather said:

A Siddhi caught on camera or just a great magic trick? 

Those people who claims that have super powers but they never really show them in a scientific test....

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Those people who claims that have super powers but they never really show them in a scientific test....

Actually yes, if you study parapsychology you will see there are many cases tested.

Edited by RedLine

14 hours ago, modmyth said:

@Phrenic  Do you have any more resources that you would recommend other than the one link you posted?

I sent you a PM with some more information

Hey guys, recently Sadhguru started initiating people online! So he does the transmission job without even touching the person!  What's your thoughts into this? Has anybody attained to his online initiation program? And if so how was the experience for you?

@m0hsen I was supposed to do it on the 24th of January, however I had full day exams and it simply wasn't possible. The next opportunity is in April.

On 1/30/2021 at 8:55 PM, m0hsen said:

If anybody ever in this forum ever been in Sadhguru's presence or even participated in his medium to advanced programs, it would be awesome to hear your experience! So please share it with us.

I stayed at Sadhguru's ashram for 6 months and was in close physical proximity to him countless times but I didn't have any verbal conversation. During these 6 months, I did all his programs and completed the 8-day silence program called Samyama, which is the culmination of all the programs he offers to the general public. Before going there, I was heavily influenced by Leo and his teachings which really amplified after my experience with Psychedelics (before going to the ashram). I even met 4 different guys who came there because of Leo and we instantly clicked. Two of them are on this forum.

When he says he can explode people with energy if you sit with him, it has been very true in my experience. I have had several very intimate moments with him during the monthly Satsangs but the strongest one was during the 8-day silence program where he personally conducts it. I don't want to go into too much detail about my experience because it is so subtle and nuanced, putting it into words wouldn't do it justice. However, if I put it very bluntly, one time my eyes locked with his during a Satsang and I felt a huge burst of energy within me and everything just ceased to exist in that short amount of time. Another time I had a near-death experience during the silence program(Samyama). It might not have looked like that for someone looking from outside but in a very short span of time (5 mins), I went through mountains of suffering and I came out of it feeling like a clean slate. I sweated as I have never before in my life with my t-shirt drenched, without making any physical movements. Just staying still. 

I was very skeptical before going to the ashram and also I made a post about it on the forum before going. From my experience, it is really difficult to dismiss what I experienced. At the end of the day, this is still some random person saying something on the internet, please don't take my word for it. Do your own research and make your best judgments. I have also met people who have felt nothing. 

Edited by Chi_