QandC

Guess who’s back? (Leo bashing channel)

47 posts in this topic

The difference between a baby and a parasite is that the baby grows up. The parasite always remains a parasite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo has some arch nemesis and shit as if he was batman or dexter from dexters lab

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference between a baby and a parasite is that the baby grows up. The parasite always remains a parasite.

What about cuckoos? 

Cuckoo babies are parasites but they grow up and once they leave the nest, they aren't parasites anymore.

tenor (1).gif

Yeah, the boy enjoying his matrix, what's wrong with that? 

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

What about cuckoos? 

Cuckoo babies are parasites but they grow up and once they leave the nest, they aren't parasites anymore.

What about cucks?

@Tim R You're coming at it from an emotional stand point I'm coming at it from a factual stand point. That's where I see the difference haha.

Which means its possible to "love your parasite" if you will, sometimes I don't always immediately smack mosquitos for example, or always find the time to get rid of flies from a certain area if its not required, I let them live out their full 7 days without having to feel my wrath.

repaer.jpg

My reaperness is so great I can take out the dinosaurs so BEWARE! Some say they might never have existed, so in that sense we have parasitical theories as Richard Dawkin memes which feed on the life force of people, their beliefs and the nonsense indoctrination others have to witness and put up with when they encounter them! :P

eeeeeee.jpg

5 hours ago, ivory said:

He's angry, and still hasn't learned to think for himself, so he's acting out.

Maybe his spiritual teacher just yanked him by his nutsack ?

So fascinating observing parasitical behaviour as well, not judgementally, just the flame to the spaceship of curiosity kind of way.

Right now for example its midnight and anyhow this ute rolls up to collect wood that I've left out on the nature strip, which is typical to do in our neighbourhood and this guy and others like him obviously know that. The point being made here is that all the ones I've experienced do it really late at night, its really intriguing, as if to say that they're embarrassed for the action itself that they don't want to do it during the day or during a time in which someones likely to come out and see them do it.

There are all sorts of hidden parasitical activities like these from society to society, a darker unknown survival element that people aren't comfortable admitting even admitting to themselves as it sits for most in the shadow side of their personality structure.

If you can view this more from a biological sense that applies to all living creatures in various ways it becomes an even more interesting contemplation rather than just a human activity and especially when its not rigidly confined to simply viewing it as an activity that should be looked down upon.

Funny night time street nature strip grabbing haha! 

8800422-4x3-large.jpg

I just came across dude who "debunks meditation" and has snippets of @Leo Gura video. He uses research and rationalization to prove that people has some bad experiences with meditation and how it's evil. Might be interesting to look at. Of course people have bad reactions if their life or past is a mess. It's like spiritual path should be smooth lovely sailing by religious people(grossly generalized). Any thoughts?

https://youtu.be/T0Sbs0YOGk8

Also, @Leo Gura ,you probably know that Steven Bancarz, And Your Mate Tom challenges(which is decent guy from my perspective) your beliefs on a podcast. Would you be interested or is it just waste of time for you? 

8 hours ago, nistake said:

What is this guy trying to achieve by making these kind of videos?

Debunking is felt as a way to give justice to the people who are mislead by people who abuse other people.

What those people don't understand, is that they are putting everyone in the same basket, fake guru and real, because they can't fathom that spirituality is something that is real, and way above their rational thinking.

It's the same ego mechanism that a blue fundamentalist will use to demonize an orange person (and vice versa), and green demonize orange (and vice versa).

Instead of seeing that they are at a different stage of consciousness, they see them as crazy, stupid and manipulative, whether they are below or above in the consciousness evolution process.

You can only clearly see this (and stop doing it yourself) when you are yellow and above.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@The_Searcher Wow how does one go from being a new ager to stage blue Christianity LOL?

A treasured sight indeed :)

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@RendHeaven  Haha, found this topic and that youtube video. Checked a few videos and here I am. Since timing was right might as well share it. 

:DHell yeah I like that guy.. Funny af 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Joseph Maynor comment on youtube. What do you think @Leo Gura?
"Leo would have been much better off in my opinion if he never started that forum. There is nothing more important to a teacher than his or her reputation among their peers. And that means other teachers. There's a sense that people can get too much of you as a teacher. Don't air your dirty laundry on the job. Not if you want to be world class. You have to know when to speak and when to keep stuff private. It's none of other people's business what a teacher does in their private life. If I were him, I would ditch the forum and go underground for a while and just make videos on important subjects that take the emphasis off himself. I think he's backed himself into a corner unnecessarily by stirring up shenanigans and drama on that forum to try to "market" himself. I think the videos are popular enough. The people on his forum seem to be doing a lot of time wasting and spiritual bypassing. I would ban all of the regulars on that forum who have been on there for years as a sympathy move. Go do something with your lives! Including Leo himself. Make something."

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

5 hours ago, The_Searcher said:

I just came across dude who "debunks meditation" and has snippets of @Leo Gura video. He uses research and rationalization to prove that people has some bad experiences with meditation and how it's evil. Might be interesting to look at. Of course people have bad reactions if their life or past is a mess. It's like spiritual path should be smooth lovely sailing by religious people(grossly generalized). Any thoughts?

https://youtu.be/T0Sbs0YOGk8

Also, @Leo Gura ,you probably know that Steven Bancarz, And Your Mate Tom challenges(which is decent guy from my perspective) your beliefs on a podcast. Would you be interested or is it just waste of time for you? 

As informative as some videos of this sort may be they become a demonstrable ego distraction. The proclivity to dedicate an entire event around critiquing someone else’s work is a delusional game if left unmonitored.

Often it is one who is adamantly convinced they are sane that is filled with the most insanity.

Edited by Jacobsrw