Adamq8

Frank Yangs response to Actualized.org

135 posts in this topic

Please note: User @FrankYang is not the real Frank Yang. It is a fake account opened under the same IP address cluster as several recently banned accounts @Stevewonder62 and @Drake72 and others.

Duplicate accounts are against Forum Guidelines and will result in a ban of both accounts and all future accounts.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Display_Name I wasn't sure. So I tried to write the post in a way which includes both possibilities.
Quote: "But you went into a discussion which could have an unfair negative (not huge but anyway) effect on someone's reputation."
This could also be just the discussion here in the forum.

However, I somehow got the feeling that it might be the Real Franky Yang. In general, it's not important.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Is Frank Yang on the forums?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Is Frank Yang on the forums?

Why would he be? He said he is done seeking ;) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Interesting take:

pretty much confirms what Frank said. Psychedelics are powerful tools but they can only take you so far, at some point (if you are aiming for enlightenment) you gotta focus on the old school methods.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

@Spiral Wizard the same thing applies for meditation/self inquiry/strong determination sitting

because ultimately enlightenment is ALREADY the case

how can something which is ALREADY the case have a cause which brings it about?

it's always the case of one finally getting that enlightenment is already their true self/nature.

so it's not that Psychedelics cannot take you there.

or that meditation cannot take you there

or some other "method" cannot take you there

all methods can take you there and paradoxically none of them "take" you there - because you were already there the whole time!

if you were trying to get to london and were deciding between whether to walk there or to take a bus, or take a car, or ride a bike there...

none of these would matter one bit when it turns out you were ALREADY in london the whole time. that's enlightment, to discover what was already the case but being overlooked the whole time. when this is understood, then the methods of "getting there" are understood to be as: all methods can take you there and paradoxically none of them "take" you there - because you were already there the whole time!

so this whole Psychedelics cannot take you there is silly, because nothing can really "take you" to where you already are.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

On 10/15/2020 at 11:43 PM, Leo Gura said:

Locking something in is completely irrelevant to truth.

Truth is the point. Truth is the case regardless of how long it lasts. 3 seconds or a life time. Even when you "lock it in", that is still not permanent, since the body/mind will die and you will cycle back into unenlightenment.

If you're still ignorant then that's not truth but a memory in your head.

Imagine someone making a video titled: "Why I stopped watching movies". or "Why I stopped reading novels".

Even if you are fully "enlightened", I just don't see the reason why someone would announce that they are never going to take psychedelics again.

Movies and novels are not medicine one "stops taking" once they feel better. They offer alternative views into infinite imagination, which I cannot see myself ever getting bored of.

6 hours ago, vladorion said:

If you're still ignorant then that's not truth but a memory in your head.

Hum maybe you can get insights that stay with you somehow. I am curious about this.

On 08/10/2020 at 10:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

Cute.

But there is way more. So much more.

He is not Infinitely Conscious even though he got some permanent shift.

Whatever state he is in, it is a state, and there are much higher states. He simply has not yet accessed them yet.

If he was in the highest state he would not be shooting a video. There would be no universe to shoot a video in.

Of course the present moment is God. But that does not mean you are infinitely conscious of it.

I appreciate his kind words in the intro. He sounds like a sweet guy.

But don't confuse the limits of your present state with the limits of consciousness.

Awakening will never be a simple binary switch. Nor even a 10-stage switch.

Agreed - based on my awakening experience. Had a permanent shift just like he describes, and as David Hawkins would describe as at or between Love (500) and Joy (540), 600+ being true non-dual enlightenment / unity consciousness.

On 03/11/2020 at 2:17 AM, Spiral Wizard said:

Interesting take:

pretty much confirms what Frank said. Psychedelics are powerful tools but they can only take you so far, at some point (if you are aiming for enlightenment) you gotta focus on the old school methods.

You could, or you could not. Shinzen Young is experimenting with some badass brain-busting technology. There's a possibility that with the convergence of exponential technology over the next few decades, we may start to see a hyper-accelerated path to full enlightenment that doesn't involve psychedelics or traditional meditation techniques. We'll see.

2 hours ago, Brandon Nankivell said:

Agreed - based on my awakening experience. Had a permanent shift just like he describes, and as David Hawkins would describe as at or between Love (500) and Joy (540), 600+ being true non-dual enlightenment / unity consciousness.

this is how to go hardcore into practice with 0 regrets! :D

He is funny guy

In this this thread: "my enlightenment is more enlightened than your enlightenment".

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2