Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

I remember a certain section of conservatives and so-called 'enlightened centrists' shaming people for being happy that Boris Johnson got Covid.

They'll probably do the same with Trump. I will say that at least Trump deserves it a heck a lot more than Johnson did.

Don't worry guys, this is a calculated move to own the Libs. Don't try this at home. He's what they call a professional.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't worry guys, this is a calculated move to own the Libs. Don't try this at home. He's what they call a professional.

Yep people seem to conflate Trump’s malice and occasional luck with strategic ability. They’re not the same thing...

At least now we know he gets to touch his wife, maybe even a handshake. ?

2 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

What are the chances this is a ploy for the election in some way? I wouldn't put that past trump.

Exactly what I thought

Oh my god this has gotta be the most ironic thing to happen this year... 

4 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Oh my god this has gotta be the most ironic thing to happen this year... 

Welp, I doubt that this is perhaps the beginning of the biggest boisterous show ever.

So, if this was just a strategic move, what would be the goal?

(more/stronger) sympathy from his supporters? Playing the victim? Blaming the liberals for celebrating and thus polarizing both sides even more? 

On the other hand, if this is legit and he's actually infected - what would happen if it killed him? 

Yea it’s so sad that a lot of people don’t even believe it because literally everything that comes out of his mouth is at best a half truth. 

people wouldn’t believe it if he dropped dead tomorrow and would think he’s forming a government in exile at the kremlin. He’s turned a decent percentage of the population into conspiracy theorists.

I heard people say bolsnaro and Boris Johnson got sympathy for catching covid, I doubt it’ll happen with our president.

Christ even the Reddit mods said “please don’t celebrate”

Edited by Gidiot

28 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

The UV lights seems to have failed the poor Orange man.

Maybe the disinfectant will do. :P

maybe he can test out his bleach shot xD

It finally happened. I have seen everything I wanted to see in this lifetime. Isn't it interesting to see the two biggest problems in the world interact with each other?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

dont wish ill upon others and dont celebrate, even if you disagree with their policies, put yourself in their shoes instead, the conservative problem wont go away just because one person gets ill or dies, be conscious please

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles yep. 100% agree but I certainly understand the lack of empathy, sometimes the highest form of love is truth and truth is admitting that trump getting out of office is right for the country. 
don’t want him to die just want him to lose the election by a landslide

1 hour ago, Gidiot said:

Christ even the Reddit mods said “please don’t celebrate”

Don't celebrate and don't wish others harm. But there is a difference between celebration vs pointing out a devil's comeuppance.

It is unfortunate that ignorant people will learn through no other way that deep personal pain.

Trump has the blood of thousands of Covid deaths on his hands. And time is past due for him to pay some price for his massive arrogance. Not because we want him to suffer, but because he is causing suffering to thousands of people.

A devil only learns by getting a taste of his own medicine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.