Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

@Rilles yep. 100% agree but I certainly understand the lack of empathy, sometimes the highest form of love is truth and truth is admitting that trump getting out of office is right for the country. 
don’t want him to die just want him to lose the election by a landslide

oh definitely, i hope he loses for sure

Dont look at me! Look inside!

29 minutes ago, Rilles said:

dont wish ill upon others and dont celebrate, even if you disagree with their policies, put yourself in their shoes instead, the conservative problem wont go away just because one person gets ill or dies, be conscious please

Being Conscious here would been to not place ourselves in his devilish shoes.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't celebrate. But also there is a difference between celebration vs pointing out a devil's comeuppance.

It is unfortunate that ignorant people will learn through no other way that deep personal pain.

Trump has the blood of thousands of Covid deaths on his hands. And time is past due for him to pay some price for his massive arrogance. Not because we want him to suffer, but because he is causing suffering to thousands of people.

@Rilles better you get it:P

5 minutes ago, ajai said:

Being Conscious here would been to not place ourselves in his devilish shoes.

How is less understanding and less perspective more conscious?

Edited by Rilles

You mean covid-19 is tested positive for Donald Trump B|

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

dont wish ill upon others and dont celebrate, even if you disagree with their policies, put yourself in their shoes instead, the conservative problem wont go away just because one person gets ill or dies, be conscious please

I'm not going to dance on his grave but this is hilarious and a photo of him on a ventilator near death will most definitely have a profound effect on conservatism in the US. It might be the one and only thing that actually grows him and snaps him out of his current paradigm if he lives through such an experience. I could see him turning blue talking about how god saved him and how he is sorry for all his sins etc.

Edited by Lyubov

10 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

how god saved him and how he is sorry for all his sins etc.

If he comes back from the brink of death, his ego will become even more inflated as he and his cult followers will believe that surely he was saved by God for a higher purpose.

This is exactly what happened to Hitler after a failed assassination attempt. He believed God directly intervened to save him, that God therefore approved of his plans, and so he became even more of a monster.

Someone like Trump is too far gone. There is no bringing him back from the dark side. There is no humbling him. He will go out crashing and burning, and he will try to take as many of us along with him as he can.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If he comes back from the brink of death, his ego will become even more inflated as he and his cult followers will believe that surely he was saved by God for a higher purpose.

This is exactly what happened to Hitler after a failed assassination attempt. He believed God directly intervened to save him, that God therefore approved of his plans, and so he became even more of a monster.

Sounds like that would probably happen, someone like Trump is way beyond saving. He needs a syringe of 5-meo in his buttcheek. 

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

He needs a syringe of 5-meo in his buttcheek.

Even that won't do it.

His only salvation will be death itself. (Don't take this the wrong way. I am not condoning any violent action against him.)

This is true. 

Keep in mind that old age makes change even more unlikely, when it was close to impossible in the first place.

It is easy to be naïve when dealing with narcissistic personality disorder, as we project our normative mindset onto others. "He will change" = famous last words.

I wish Trump well and hope he recovers somewhere where he can't hurt anyone again. But even he is ultimately mortal.

I wouldn't ever wish him any suffering or judgmental punishment but an inflated post COVID Trump ego sounds very dangerous for society if he still has the ear of many voters. 

I can see him getting better from this and saying, "See? It isn't that bad."
I wonder how it's going to affect him.

8 minutes ago, Zega said:

I can see him getting better from this and saying, "See? It isn't that bad."
I wonder how it's going to affect him.

That really would be his 'I told you so' moment now, wouldn't it?! ;)

One thing I'm learning from Trump is to accept my ego more and not demonize it.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

If he dies he will be a martyr and conspiracies about his death will be rampant.

If he survives he will be seen as even more of a heroic figure than he already is. 

32 minutes ago, Rilles said:

If he dies he will be a martyr

This is actually a very clever way for him to not lose.

A final F-you to the Libs who won't even get the satisfaction of seeing him beaten like a rented mule by a sleepy old man. His supporters can then forever delude themselves into believing Trump would have won a majority of the country.

This had to happen. He just wasn't wearing a mask. 

Now the biggest fear is about Biden because he was just a few feet away from Trump on the stage. 

This is one hell of an election season 

Can't believe this is real. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Oh. My. God. Reality show star President does not disappoint. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Oh. My. God. Reality show star President does not disappoint. 

He being the only starboy of his own Dope Show, ;)

I was with people on a beach when the news came in. Alot of people automatically said "Good, I hope he dies from it". 

I said "I hope he doesn't. I hope he lives a very long life. When he loses the election, he will no longer be under the protection and immunity of the presidency. He will have hundreds of criminal charges to face, including tax evasion. I want him to live long enough to pay for everything he has done to the world. All the pain he has caused. I want him to live a long long life, to reap what he has sewn from a prison cell, for years or decades to come."

Edited by Jed Vassallo

2 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

I want him to live long enough to pay for everything he has done to the world. All the pain he has caused. I want him to live a long long life, to reap what he has sewn from a prison cell, for years or decades to come."

So you are a devil then.

Interesting how that works, isn't it? ;)

Another bombshell. Another disgrace. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.