Leo Gura

Collecting Questions For 1 Million Subs AMA Special Video

354 posts in this topic

What do you think of people who "break" the SD model such as Friedrich Nietzsche, who was a good mix of Turquoise, Yellow, Green, Orange, Blue, Red, Purple, and Beige?

is it common for you to tap into infinite intelligence? whats it like 

How can we develop our intelligence? Is it just defined by genes... Or is it possible to develop more conciousness in order to be "smarter"? Can we actualize ourselves towards infinite intelligence?

Where do thougths come from? What is the reason of a thought? When and how is it produced?

What was the reason behind the breakup with your girlfriend? How did you feel about it?
Do you have a new girlfriend now?
How many gf's have you had in your life?
What is your opinion on twin flames (by which I mean the eternal connection between two "souls")? Is this all just New Age crap or is there a layer of truth to it?

What's the least amount of money that could you be earning monthly to satisfy both your needs and wants? Does the money from Actualized.org meet this requierment?
Is Actualized.org your only source of income?

Edited by Neon

How did you deal with any existential terror? How did you deal with the meaninglessness of life and what should any newbies to spirituality do when confronted with existential terror as to not get spooked and leave?

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

@communitybuilder I really like those questions.  You had me thinking at the first two, they're rather deep questions and I'd like to hear Leo's thoughts on those and others that you asked.

Are you concerned that sometimes your content may be confrontational to people and may actually bring on a panic attack.
Eg. confrontational issues such as death, "you are going to die" - which actually appears to be mentioned quite a lot by you.
Given that we are all at varying stages on our paths, do you ever withhold information that could be considered confrontational - or perhaps think about advising on how to deal with panic attacks, or other manifestations of psychic distress brought about by your content that someone might not be ready for.  Or general advice for people that are experiencing distress of this kind in relation to the internet and all its traps.

Congratulations Leo!  Loving your content.

Edited by sandimay

Has taking psychedelics caused permanent changes to your state of being?

What in your opinion is the best spiritual practice not counting psychedelics?

What were the biggest and most surprising insights/shifts in perspective you've gained over the course of your research?

How long can you go without thinking a single thought? Give us an estimate of your best time :D

Are you enlightened? Was your enlightenment gradual or sudden?

What is the highest dose of LSD or Magic Mushrooms or 5MeO-DMT that you have ever done?

What is your daily/weekly routine? (or morning/evening)

How many books have you read?

How many hours per day do you meditate?

What is your favorite form of physical exercise to stay fit?

If you HAD to try to quantify it, how much has your net suffering decreased over the course of your lifetime so far? (or 'since starting your spiritual path').

How do experiences of depersonalization/derealization relate to enlightenment? Have you experienced either of these as a side effect of psychedelics, meditation or other spiritual practices?

Thank you & best wishes!

I forgot:

What would happen if you or someone did 5MeO every day for a year straight? Would you ever try this or something like it?

What is the fastest path to blast your way to enlightenment?

14 minutes ago, Flexible said:

How do you celebrate your birthday ? :D

He was never born xD

1 hour ago, Fran11 said:

He was never born xD

Infinite unbirthday = infinite celebration :D

But according to Leo´s profile "Birthday04/24/1985" he is unable to unimagine the relative birthday of Leo:D , well, the relative "birthday" is the only "birthday".

Edit: the day Leo gave a birth to Leo

Edited by Flexible

Leo, are you happy? :) 

On 20. 9. 2020 at 0:53 AM, Megan Alecia said:

@Leo Gura If that doesn't get picked then I have another one; what's the key to having a childlike enthusiasm and wonder to life? 

Plus, I second this one :)

oh how fun a Q&A two questions Leo:

1) what is your ultimate vision for actualized.org and how do you see it impacting humanity in terms of collective evolution?

2)What does superhuman potential look like a bit more to you and how does that tie in with our life purpose?

Amazing work btw you are really making a huge impact, Congratulations on 1mil its been long overdue imo.

Hi, another question I would have is:

Does not your desire/life goal to become a Sage arise out of the ego?  If so, how do you reconcile that, and any goals/aspirations we have with going through the process of actualization?