BipolarGrowth

Does God really love the action of rape, murder, etc?

45 posts in this topic

If the person doing the rape and murder loves doing it, then yes. 

Your framing is wack here. You make it sound like God is a dude sitting up in the clouds clapping his hands as he observes rape.

That's not what Love means here.

Love is an infinite self-embrace. God loves rape because rape is an aspect of Infinity / Self. God's love of rape is simply God's love of itself. God IS rape. God IS Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Does he just love the people involved or the actions as well? 

God is not a he. God is not a she. God is. 

God does not love particularly or with intention, God does not care for this or that. God just loves. 

Yes, he does. In the same J.K Rowling is fond of her meanest characters, she wrote them that way for a higher purpose.

Our stories feel way too personal for us, which is why its hard for us to grasp this truth without feeling angry at god for all the "evil" in the world.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Your framing is wack here. You make it sound like God is a dude sitting up in the clouds clapping his hands as he observes rape.

That's not what Love means here.

Love is an infinite self-embrace. God loves rape because rape is an aspect of Infinity / Self. God's love of rape is simply God's love of itself. God IS rape. God IS Love.

This is what I thought. I’ve received some backlash from lower consciousness people regarding this, so I wanted to make sure I was understanding it correctly. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

45 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

Yes, he does. In the same J.K Rowling is fond of her meanest characters, she wrote them that way for a higher purpose.

Our stories feel way too personal for us, which is why its hard for us to grasp this truth without feeling angry at god for all the "evil" in the world.

Wow, that's a cool perspective!

What's wrong with rape anyway?

The person being raped still enjoys a bit, even though he/she is too ashamed to admit it. 

There was an un-enlightened person who became enlightenened when she was about to getting raped. In that moment she realized that the rapist was God itself, she awakened and the rapist immediately stopped raping her. Can you explain this and negate the existence of God?

I certainly can't.

13 minutes ago, Arzack said:

What's wrong with rape anyway?

Watch it, devil.

Be mindful of other people's suffering, and the justification of devilry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Arzack said:

The person being raped still enjoys a bit, even though he/she is too ashamed to admit it. 

There was an un-enlightened person who became enlightenened when she was about to getting raped. In that moment she realized that the rapist was God itself, she awakened and the rapist immediately stopped raping her. Can you explain this and negate the existence of God?

@Arzack Denying the suffering of others and saying "oh well they actually enjoyed being raped" is an incredibly ignorant thing to do...

It shows no compassion or empathy whatsoever. You can't just claim something like that. From someone who just got enlightened I'd expect a bit more understanding, but oh well...

I don't know where you dug up that story but it sure sounds like some made up rubbish. It has nothing to do with "proving" the existence of the Godhead.

Edited by Tim R

@Mafortu loved that ??

@BipolarGrowth one of the best things you can do right now is stop saying 'he' in relation to God. Not that I can sit here and explain to you what is God, but I don't even see how there could be a God of something indivisible., ?‍♂️  

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Laws regarding forced marriage (there is no rape back then) :

[Q4:19] O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take [back] part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them - perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good.

Adultery [Q24:1-10]

Murder. A life for a life. A rape for a? 

-It would be similar to adultery law. 

All these had been addressed in the Quran. 

Self defense = Qisās. 

This thread is a Qisas in a nutshell. The answer to this thread is karma. An equivalent to Qisas. 

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv

15 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I think it depends on how you define Love, I like to use the word “Will” instead of “Love”, meaning everything happens under the God´s Will whether it was good or bad.

Good things happen under the God´s Will and with his Love.

Bad things happen under the God´s Will without his Love.

If someone did rape/murder he will be disconnected from love, while doing good deeds connect him with love.

@Tim R @Arzack

I agree, Tim R.

Arzack, you are clearly misled/wrong in your beliefs. Those are exactly the kind of beliefs that rapists use to justify their actions - that women secretly like to be raped. Ugh! Rape includes all violations - in India, the 3rd case of children (3-year-olds) being raped and then murdered this month has just emerged.

How can that be an expression of God's love!! 

16 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Human people are his imagination. 

God doesn't love. God IS love.

Rape is bad. Very bad. Utterly evil act, ... yet if anyone does it, it is of course still God's imagination, and it is happening cos of Love, or cos of God.

And if anyone who does it, we will lovingly hunt them down and put them into prison with all our love.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

29 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Human people are his imagination. 

God doesn't love. God IS love.

Rape is bad. Very bad. Utterly evil act, ... yet if anyone does it, it is of course still God's imagination, and it is happening cos of Love, or cos of God.

And if anyone who does it, we will lovingly hunt them down and put them into prison with all our love.

Ironically that human bias prevents you from being consciouss of Love constantly and 100% 

2 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

Laws regarding forced marriage (there is no rape back then) :

Forced Marriage is a form of rape, it’s just one step away and allows some distancing from the actual rape. If a women is forced to marry and have sex with a man against her will, that is a form of rape. Euphemizing the rape as “forced marraige”  allows for some emotional distancing and justification of the rape. 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I think i'm dreaming yesterday. Maybe high

5 hours ago, Forestluv said:

Forced Marriage is a form of rape, it’s just one step away and allows some distancing from the actual rape. If a women is forced to marry and have sex with a man against her will, that is a form of rape. Euphemizing the rape as “forced marraige”  allows for some emotional distancing and justification of the rape. 

therefore Allah revealed that verse. To prohibit such act. 

[Q7:33] Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right...

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv