BipolarGrowth

Does God really love the action of rape, murder, etc?

45 posts in this topic

There is no difference between any two things unless you imagine it.

Even to distinguish infinite and finite is an imaginary difference.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/6/2020 at 10:15 AM, Arzack said:

What's wrong with rape anyway?

The person being raped still enjoys a bit, even though he/she is too ashamed to admit it. 

There was an un-enlightened person who became enlightenened when she was about to getting raped. In that moment she realized that the rapist was God itself, she awakened and the rapist immediately stopped raping her. Can you explain this and negate the existence of God?

I certainly can't.

I sincerely hope you're joking.

This is exactly how 'enlightened' spiritual teachers justify sexually or emotionally abusing their students, along with seeing themselves as superior. 

Relatively speaking there's a lot wrong with rape. 

Speak to Rape / Abuse survivors to see how much suffering and trauma it causes them, I'm talking decades of substance abuse, depression & various other mental disorders, all because reliving that pain & working through it is too much for many people. 

Rape & Abuse 'relatively' speaking is not something that should be taken lightly. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

What are the odds that at the lower levels of delusion God is also assuming the delusion thus deluding itself properly. I wonder how badly does God as a unit actually want to snap out of delusion. God can't or won't stop deluding itself even though it deep down really wants to. How crazy is that. 

Edited by iamme

5 hours ago, iamme said:

What are the odds that at the lower levels of delusion God is also assuming the delusion thus deluding itself properly. I wonder how badly does God as a unit actually want to snap out of delusion. God can't or won't stop deluding itself even though it deep down really wants to. How crazy is that. 

Do you mean like god is drowning in it's own game?

It's not that God love rape it's rape is part of god because infinity includes everything.

Rape is no joke and the victim suffers immensely and the purputraitor will gain terrible karma to work through.

If you think that nothing matters and you can do anything you want with no consequences because all is good think twice.