Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Claymoree said:

Calm down guys, he has all rights to ask for recount and investigation of possible fraud, it is nothing to be ashamed of, only thing that he did wrong is to ask votes that come in late to not be counted, although I  understand in a way why it is unreasonable to allow late votes when people had such a long time to cast them early. 

He's threatening democracy and being a crybaby bitch. Zero evidence, wasting everyone's time, except for people who enjoy watching a toddler in his 70s throw the world's biggest temper tantrum.

2 minutes ago, Frylock said:

He's threatening democracy and being a crybaby bitch. Zero evidence, wasting everyone's time, except for people who enjoy watching a toddler in his 70s throw the world's biggest temper tantrum.

Sure, but he does not need real evidence, just proof that it is possible to make fake votes with this system, it would be near to impossible to get proof without making investigation.

I doubt that they will find much though, people running this place are way smarter then that. 

13 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Trump looks presidential to me.

0B863292-2177-4362-902C-CC0C71AB7EB0.jpeg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

the four seasons landscaping incident is probably the funniest thing to come out of this election 

Looks like Trump is planning not to leave.

This is a very dangerous situation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Trump and his administration ?

I heard Pompeo talkin' shit, on CNN this morning. Ohh Trumppp, what a mess you've made!

On the other hand, Joe was looking very confident and said he(Trump) will accept the defeat and will make a transition for us. Welp, let's see.

What's brewing mahn, I mean seriously, is there a possibility that he could stay?

This would be eccentric insanity.

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks like Trump is planning not to leave.

This is a very dangerous situation.

Is it?

There no basis to any of his legal claims so it seems very unlikely they'll go anywhere. Worst case scenario they'll just drag him out of the oval office

He is scared, he needs the protection of the presidency.

He knows if he goes back being a businessman as he was before, he is fucked.

He will try whatever it takes to survive to his dream where he is all powerful, very smart, everyone loves him, etc...

He created a world in his mind different from reality and now reality is coming back to bite his ass

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

He'll leave after he tries all of the legal avenues, that act is consistent with his worldview and opinions of his most loyal republican counterparts. Getting the military is an absurd and ridiculous hypothesis that misses a lot of stuff.

The most dangerous part about what's going on is Trump may use his powers to make rash political decisions while in power. And his fanbase may somehow get radicalised before Jan 20th. Which could cause some serious upheaval, but nothing close to a civil war. 

And people told me I was crazy to say a civil war or martial law are possible.

You never know with a crazy authoritarian president.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, Claymoree said:

I doubt that they will find much though, people running this place are way smarter then that. 

Why was Trump elected if they are so smart? 

Stop with your stupid conspiracies. 

@Keyhole @Shin

I think those authoritarians figures need to be crazy to do something like that.

Hitler is the perfect example of it.

16 minutes ago, Opo said:

Why was Trump elected if they are so smart? 

Stop with your stupid conspiracies. 

But didn't you hear? Trump is actually a secret genius according to an anonymous poster on 8chan.

Conspiracy theorists, I swear...

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

27 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

But didn't you hear? Trump is actually a secret genius according to an anonymous poster on 8chan.

??