Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Those past few days in a nutshell :

I0eaOgq.png

More like wiping his ass with it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Trump-We-The-People-ToiletPater.png

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

Trump-We-The-People-ToiletPater.png

Not realistic.

I doubt Trump have air spray in his bathroom.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If Biden wins I will abandon U.S. politics and focus on China. Dinosaur armchair Apple and the rest of U.S. tech is toast anyway with their stone age products.

@Thewritersunion China will from now on be the spearhead towards globalization with its Belt and Road and Made in China 2025 initiatives. Granted, the U.S. has been the innovation powerhouse for the last century, but that has already served its purpose. China has thousands of years of political experience but it lacks the creative capacity that the U.S. has had. Remember, the U.S. is a fairly recent development historically, stemming from a series of power moves from Ancient Rome to the Vatican to the British Empire and then to the U.S. This has enabled the U.S. to become more innovative, creative and unique than China which ironically is much more conservative than the west ever was. I love the U.S. progress but now it's time for globalization and China is like a cat playing with a mouse compared to the much younger U.S.

Another Republican that Trumpism is going to consider a rebel and probably they will try to punish or ostracize him

Ohio Republican governor says 'we need to consider' Biden the President-elect

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/politics/ohio-governor-mike-dewine-joe-biden-cnntv/index.html

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

44 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

How can this even a thing ?

Don't you have to be registered to a specific place to vote ? With a specific list, and then when you already voted they don't let you vote anymore ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

28 minutes ago, Shin said:

How can this even a thing ?

Don't you have to be registered to a specific place to vote ? With a specific list, and then when you already voted they don't let you vote anymore ?

I think so, I don't know how she did it, but she said she is in probation. Probably she tried to do it but failed...

They caught her trying to cheat and now is in probation. F****ing nuts.

:P

Edited by abrakamowse

10 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

@Lyubov One way or another is worrisome what's happening.

It is most definitely doing damage to public trust and further polarizing the government don't get me wrong but an actual coup is very low on the list. 

1 minute ago, Thewritersunion said:

Tim Pool is hosting Alex Jones ? 

tim pool is demonstrably fucking retarded pardon my french 

1 hour ago, Thewritersunion said:

Tim Pool is hosting Alex Jones ? 

Dumb and Dumber

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2F8A4C82-FEC7-466D-9123-5815494BE16A.jpeg