Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

This comes to mind:

This was some sorta Psychedelic perhaps, ?

@Keyhole

5 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@ajai Maybe that's what he needs.  Someone should spike his food.

You've been hired as a honorary cook in the white house. Congratulations! You made it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

About The Gateway Pundit

The Gateway Pundit was originally founded in 2004 as TheGatewayPundit/blogspot.com by Jim Hoft who is the Editor of TGP.

Let's investigate who Jim Hoft is.

"The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.  As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful: "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up." Hoft stated that he believes the lawsuits "are part of a multi-pronged effort to attack media outlets on the right."

In late 2019, the English Wikipedia community deprecated The Gateway Pundit as a source for reporting "falsehoods, conspiracy theories, and intentionally misleading stories"."

No need to say anything more!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

More news!!!!

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/10/eric-trump/no-rock-county-did-not-have-glitch-stole-votes-tru/

If Your Time is short

The “glitch” was in a media system, not a voting system.
The Associated Press briefly transposed Trump’s and Biden’s Rock County numbers on election night.

The votes were counted following standard procedures by the Rock County Clerk’s Office and show Biden winning the county by a margin of more than 9,000 votes.

The count was correctly reported from the outset by the clerk, and there’s no evidence of errors that would cause the votes to shift.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I'm still surprised that more than 71 million people voted for Trump.

Something is really wrong in the US. If too many people are strong believers they can influence the reality of the other half of the country and drag them down through force and/or mass disinformation.

Just now, Raphael said:

Something is really wrong in the US. If too many people are strong believers they can influence the reality of the other half of the country and drag them down through force and/or mass disinformation.

Only temporarily.
There is no loss in consciousness, only gains.

Look at democracies in the world, how many have really gone backward ?
The only example that comes to my mind is Germany, but you see how limited in time that backlash was ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Something is really wrong in the US. 

Something really weird is going on in this country for sure. It's like some kind of a virus that is infecting people. Here's a good example. A member of the band 'System Of A Down' is now a major Trump supporter, and saying the election was rigged and Trump will win. System Of A Down, for the last 25 years, have been a band dedicated to fighting the "system". Now one of their member's is pro-system, WTF? How do people do a complete 180 on their morals and core beliefs? Only explanation that makes sense is something infected and drastically warped their minds.

https://metalinjection.net/politics/system-of-a-downs-john-dolmayan-this-election-is-not-over-dont-fall-for-it

1 minute ago, Sempiternity said:

Something really weird is going on in this country for sure. It's like some kind of a virus that is infecting people. Here's a good example. A member of the band 'System Of A Down' is now a major Trump supporter, and saying the election was rigged and Trump will win. System Of A Down, for the last 25 years, have been a band dedicated to fighting the "system". Now one of their member's is pro-system, WTF? How do people do a complete 180 on their morals and core beliefs? Only explanation that makes sense is something infected and drastically warped their minds.

https://metalinjection.net/politics/system-of-a-downs-john-dolmayan-this-election-is-not-over-dont-fall-for-it

Think about the 71 million people lol. They are here to stay. They can vote someone like Trump again. Strange times. 

19 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

My boy Sejr is never turning into a Trump supporter. 

According to reddit Sejr wrote most of the lyrics so who cares what John thinks. 

Edited by Opo

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Think about the 71 million people lol. They are here to stay. They can vote someone like Trump again. Strange times. 

Don't forget that most of Trump supporters are old people who will slowly die off.

So as time goes on the chance for another Trump gets smaller. 

There's also a problem that the media in general has favored a lot of time the wealthy and some people gets distrustful of the media.

Trump took that distrust of the people to accentuate it more, and constructed an alternate option for people to get info from Info Wars, Breitbart and all those other outlets that are much worst than the regular media and their biases.

Those other outlets are the real fake news, but somewhat they took advantage of the situation and changed everything upside down.

Now the real news are saw as fake and the fake as new... well, that must show that we are in the end of times Lol

because in the bible it says "Isaiah 5:20 - Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil"

So, they say they are religious but they are doing what the bible warned us not to do hehehe

55 minutes ago, Shin said:

Only temporarily.
There is no loss in consciousness, only gains.

Look at democracies in the world, how many have really gone backward ?
The only example that comes to my mind is Germany, but you see how limited in time that backlash was ?

Yeah, true. It's similar to a backslash when we try to change a bad habit.

Edited by Raphael

But the problem is not the people who voted them, but the Democratic party that it wasn't smart enough to get those votes offering to the people the jobs that they needed.

Trump went to those cities that are starving, like Ohio, Rio Grande Valley, Texas: Cameron, Hidalgo, Zapata and Starr counties, West Virginia: Wyoming, McDowell and Mingo counties, Howard County, Indiana... all those were Democratic strongholds, now they voted for Trump because he promised to revive their economies.

Democrats need to stop pleasing so much Wall Street and the Corporations and do something for the popular class. That's the challenge that the Democratic Party has now. If they don't do that, I can tell you that another Trump will raise.

48 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Democrats need to stop pleasing so much Wall Street and the Corporations and do something for the popular class. That's the challenge that the Democratic Party has now. If they don't do that, I can tell you that another Trump will raise.

It's a cetch-22. If the Democrats take zero corporate money, they will always lose to the Republicans that will gleefully take as much corrupt money as possible. In today's world of politics you can't run against someone who can out-spend you on campaigning, advertising, marketing, by a difference of millions to hundreds of millions. Just more people would be seeing the Republican's message, and not the Democrat's. So until our government can unite long enough to change the campaign laws, to block all corporate lobbying and funding, this will continue on both sides, as they fight for control. And I don't see that happening for a long long time.

1 minute ago, Sempiternity said:

If the Democrats take zero corporate money,

I am not saying not to take any money from corporations, but they need to make the people feel that they are working to recover those industries from cities that have suffered loss of jobs, or at least try to create more industries there to give those people jobs to support their families.

That's what the Donald did, he promised them that he was going to recover the metallurgic industry. So, they voted for him, and he was doing some things in those places. But if those industries don't work nowadays for different reasons, at least try to create jobs in those places in some way. I am not an expert, but they must have ways to  try to revitalize those areas.

1 minute ago, Keyhole said:

What's in it?  A shitton of lsd in the "president" lettering.

Maybe he becomes enlightened with that cake

:D

13 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I can't cook at the level that a "special boy" like Trump would find palatable. :P 
Maybe I'd... order a cake.  Have have someone do it for me... and on it written in pretty red letters,

"For the goodest, most special, most wonderful President of whom we all love so very dearly."

What's in it?  A shitton of lsd in the "president" lettering.

That's a good idea. Maybe we should call them Maga cakes. :D