Billy Shears

Do you guys still drink alcohol?

79 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, vibv said:

Alcohol is just a very crude substance. It affects the whole body and all of its processes. It also gets transformed into acetaldehyde by the liver, which is poisonous in small quantities.

We have way more advanced substances for all of its possible uses, so I would generally stick to those. I'm not saying that alcohol is bad per se, but I think there's always a better alternative.

Am I supposed to make my mojito with GHB? :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

6 hours ago, vibv said:

Alcohol is just a very crude substance. It affects the whole body and all of its processes. It also gets transformed into acetaldehyde by the liver, which is poisonous in small quantities.

We have way more advanced substances for all of its possible uses, so I would generally stick to those. I'm not saying that alcohol is bad per se, but I think there's always a better alternative.

The point of the alcohol is that it is a social drugs. It is like a social rite, you join with your friends and drink togheter and develop brotherhood. There is no other substitute since it is the only drug that is legal so the rest lacks of the social context.

I don´t drink anymore but I still thinks it is a good drug. The liver recovers easly once you stop driking for a long period.

On 7/12/2020 at 7:07 PM, Carl-Richard said:

I remember somebody once said "alcohol doesn't lower consciousness. It changes consciousness".

This. I've never drunk in my life, but all forms of consciousness is just a state change. As such all have spiritual benefits. You can use state change to observe how it impacts both how you experience situations and how you express/react to them. Really good at also training your ability to detach from being pulled in by different stimuli, while also exploring how deep you can get pulled in by different stimuli.

So yeah if you use it as a form of exploration it can have huge spiritual benefits.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Only when its really hot out i feel like drinking after awakening

Pre awakening I drank once ever 3 days probably 15 20 beer at a time by myself

One day to be hung over 

One day to do something 

Then one to drink

Edited by Hojo

I haven’t had a sip of alcohol in years.

I should go into a church to drink the blood of Christ just for fun.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

I used to drink sometimes, but I started to see it as something that blocked my perception and now I don't drink nothing, for about 6 months. Sometimes I go to a dinner and I think: today I'm going to drink a good wine, but when the time comes I realize that doing so will limit my experience, and I don't. a shame because quality wine is a great pleasure, I hope to drink it in the future

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I used to drink sometimes, but I started to see it as something that blocked my perception and now I don't drink nothing, for about 6 months. Sometimes I go to a dinner and I think: today I'm going to drink a good wine, but when the time comes I realize that doing so will limit my experience, and I don't. a shame because quality wine is a great pleasure, I hope to drink it in the future

Completely agree. It's like bringing down awareness-aliveness. Not cool when you are already enjoying the life-process. When you are in pain-anxious then alcohol might be appealing. 

When you're God, everything raises your Vibration.

7 hours ago, tuku747 said:

When you're God, everything raises your Vibration.

So when I’m not God, where does God go?

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

18 hours ago, Yimpa said:

So when I’m not God, where does God go?

I mean technically you're never not God. It's the second law of thermodynamics. Everything raises your vibration.

Edited by tuku747

Guys, enjoy your alcohol while you still have feelings and taste. When you dead, you'll never feel again.

3 hours ago, Enlightement said:

Is there really a problem with getting drunk? 

Not unless you're serious about awakening.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Thanks to daily yoga, I discover more applications and functions of this body and mind. And so - activating those already found caused a natural transition to the straight edge state. Slowly, coca-cola and carbonated drinks withdrew, and now vegetarianism is gradually moving towards veganism, which is interesting because, as a holder of the BRh+ blood type (brought to Europe by the Mongol invasions), my body is genetically programmed to eat meat.:D It's not forced; it happens naturally, and I don't see it as morally better than my previous state of smoking marijuana, drinking beer, or eating anything. It's just a completely different technology. A bit like it is from another planet :)

No…

Almost 1 year sober…

One of the best decision that I’ve made.

Something I've been struggling with for a while now, because alcohol makes me FEEL things. Make me happy when im with friends, crazy good with girls and pickup, flirting, it makes me do some stuff I would never do sober, because I have mild anxiety. It also makes the music I mix sound better and easier ( I DJ as a hobby), It gives me some good feelings. But lately I've been feeling depressed whenever I drink too much on my own. And in the past few years I realized that I was drunk or buzzed more often than I was sober, by a large margin. And ever since then I started looking at it like it was a bad thing, and now I feel even worse, because whenever I tell myself that I wont drink, it's much much harder to resist, and when I slip, I get the negative emotions again. So it's a very slippery slope. However I always imagined myself sober in my 30s. Well, I got 5 more years I guess. 

Plan now is to atleast be sober more often than Im drunk, maybe have a drink or few on the weekend, maybe when there's something going on (birthdays, celebrations, etc.)

I also quit weed, which used to be a substitute, so now I just vape nicotine. Really, hard to replace one addiction without adding anything else.

I've tried lots of drugs. I just don't like one: Alcohol. It's just not for me.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

weed and alcohol do not mix. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟