James123

Guys, i have become enlightened. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU

227 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

We need an actualized.org red carpet for all the people who got enlightened. We should also get enlightenment trophies and have a showcase day to celebrate all the people that got enlightened and we can hand them their trophy.

We should also have a pit for folks who say they're enlightened but actually aren't ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We should also have a pit for folks who say they're enlightened but actually aren't ;)

I think 80 million is out of your budget ;)Screenshot_20200627-215524_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@James123 Love yourself it will be a lot of crashes. Like a lot of them. 

Always love yourself. 

Funniest thing is new “Me” is seriously become the “Moment “. Thoughts are completely illusion, i have become the moment, which is love to real self, which is everything i am aware in the moment. I am writing to you know. You are completely me, thats it. But we have no name. But identical ❤️ 

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

@James123 An awakening has happened yes but there is still energy of the separate self there. Still work to be done.

“Separate self and energy” is a thought, there is no separation between me and words, and the “work” can be done only in the “moment”. Future is falsehood. Because i am completely aware that any thought is not it. Best way to stay in the path is directly being in the moment With “not knowing”. 1 thought brought back entire duality. It is so sneaky :) 

1 hour ago, John Doe said:

@James123 I have no way of verifying if this is even true, but thought it would be worth a try anyway. I know this would make me sound a little silly, but can you help me out, friend? I am unable to break free, I have too much fear, attachments, insecurities about everything. I am unable to make the jump into the abyss. But the longing is there. If you are really at the Godhead, can you help me out? Is such a thing even possible?

Sure brother, ask me whatever you need. It is possible, and is you. Attachments, fear, I, these are all thoughts, just go and think in front of the mirror, can you see the thoughts? Nothing is in the body :) so how can you think? It is an illusion dont you see ? :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 congratulations God for waking up to yourself!!  It is indeed a miracle. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

We need an actualized.org red carpet for all the people who got enlightened. We should also get enlightenment trophies and have a showcase day to celebrate all the people that got enlightened and we can hand them their trophy.

Trophy of the enlightened person is being “You”. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I am actually not enlightened, because there is no “I” in the body. I literally cant see myself. I am enlightened, moment is enlightened and universe is enlightened.   :) 

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@James123 congratulations God for waking up to yourself!!  It is indeed a miracle. 

I appreciate brother ❤️ seriously, I literally see you guys as enlightened too. Because i am the moment, or eye that includes all me. Me and you are separate because of the thoughts. So called universe exist because of thoughts, can you believe that how powerful thoughts are, meanwhile you dont even see them, what a comedian we are :) 

Edited by James123

26 minutes ago, James123 said:

“Separate self and energy” is a thought, there is no separation between me and words, and the “work” can be done only in the “moment”. Future is falsehood. Because i am completely aware that any thought is not it. Best way to stay in the path is directly being in the moment With “not knowing”. 1 thought brought back entire duality. It is so sneaky :) 

That's good. There's definetly been an awakening I'm not doubting that. An awakening brings a feeling of completness and it is in a sense true but many believe that an awakening means that the work is done. Seeing that the illusion of the separate self is not enlightenment. Enlightenment happens when the separate self completely dissolves in the body. And there usually is blind spots where the separate self still lingers.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Hellz yeah. ?? Can’t wait to see what you create in this life. 

I already start the construction of new life. Materials of construction is LOVE, JOY, PEACE AND HAPPINESS :) LOVE YOU ❤️ 

@James123 so we can ask you anything now?:D

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

6 hours ago, James123 said:

This place is all me, love is purring, i am in loveee with myself, which is all you. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU.

Where is this love coming from? Isnt this ego? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@James123 ❤ sounds like an awakening.

Recognize you don't actually need to try to stay in the moment(what else could there be) every moment is it so it's not really even a moment. Dualistic thoughts that arise do not make Duality real it's the misidentification with thoughts as the separate sense 'self' that make separation seem real. 

Habitual thinking patterns and emotions tied to this thinking can still arise( it's very rare if they stop all together but I have heard of it) rather when there isn't identification with these chronic thoughts they aren't entertained anymore and lesson and lesson because they aren't given any more energy.

Yes when the sense of 'self' collapses what remains is the unknowable THIS for No One.

Remember thoughts arise due to our conditioning...it isn't anyone's fault. We were taught by our parents who were taught by their parents who were taught by their parents who were taught by their parents and so on. 

The illusory sense of 'self' is separation is suffering is the prison. When the mechanisms that create suffering are clearly seen through it's almost laughable... it was just a misunderstanding.

We are not the conditioned thoughts and emotions we once thought we were... we are free because there isn't a You and Me never was never could be. ❤ ❤ ❤

" The separation never occurred"

-- A Course in Miracles

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 hours ago, James123 said:

You guys are all me :) you guys lie to me that i am a fucking human. Bunch of liars and great actors :)

This place is all me, love is purring, i am in loveee with myself, which is all you. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU.

Imo you only had to write the two above lines, hehe. Sums it up just fine. Yes, you and I are not humans. None are humans. Human persons are just masks. The question is: who or what is wearing the mask? ehehehehe <3 :D 

The answer is you and I. You and I are One. Love. God. The Self. Whatever you wanna call it. We could call it the Spaghetti Monster; words are pointless if you want to awaken the Heart (not the Mind, necessarily).

We are all <Oneness/Love/God/The Self> manifested as separate strange persons/actors in an external strange world/stage.

Yes, we all go around acting and playing and being serious (not realizing we are acting/playing) :D By being so serious, we lie a lot to each other/ourselves. That's actually all we do, and of course we don't recognize our own lies.

Of course, all these apparently separated persons/actors only exist because of survival. From one perspecitive, we are survival machines with only one goal: namely survival: both biologically and socially. People should realize that if this is the case, then this must also imply that there are lots of "things" our consciousness "screens out" because it is not deemed important to our survival.

I work in a daycare center. 3-4 year old kids, when they see an ant running around in the sand, they can get extremely excited. "See Thomas, an ant!" they scream and you can see the intense excitement on their facial expression as they follow the ant around in the sand. 

Do you ever seen adults do this? Perhaps if they are on 3 grams of dried shrooms or some other psychedelic, this could happen :D But otherwise not so much. 

Why?

Well, most adults already KNOW what an ant is. And they already KNOW that it is fucking unimportant to their survival. So we couldn't give even half a fuck about that ant the 3-year-old kid is so fascinated about. 

Why do the small kids find the ant so exciting? Because they don't really know what an ant is ((and paradoxically by not-knowing what it is, they in a sense know much more about it than adults do; that's why they are so excited: they are running around in a world of Love/Self/God observing all the strangeness/beauty of themselves, e.g. an ant.)) AND because - and this is important - because they have ALL their survival-needs taken care of by the adults in their lifes.

By having all their survival-needs taken care of by others, their consciousness doesn't screen much out. See, small kids have extreme high levels of neuroplasticity and they learn something everyday, they learn LOTS of things everyday. That's also why they need to sleep so much. So much is happening in their brain. This is contrary to adult. We screen the ant out, because we are adults and we have to take care of our own survival, so an ant is not important. However, it is important that we have a job, find a mate, have succces, have sex, have friends and don't get killed. 

Now, since we as adults obviously screen a lot of stuff out -- and are often not even aware of it -- could there be something REALLY IMPORTANT that we constantly leave out of our stream-of-consciousness??
Not really important as in regards to survival; but important in regards to permanent happiness/peace ??

I'd say yes, and what our consciousness screen out is the otherwise obvious "fact" that everything, every experience, every living thing, every stone, every leaf, is an expression of ourselves and it is Love, it is play, it is Divine, it is not-serious at all, it's motherfucking nirvana, emptiness, Heaven, Paradise. That is fucking why the 3-year-old kid is excited by anything you show her, even a fucking ant. BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING GOD/LOVE! Haha.

And when you finally can get this "fact" back into your stream-of-consciousness, you become a child again, in a sense. You are now awakened in heart. 

We must not forget the mind though. A kid is obviously deeply asleep in mind, since he has close to zero understanding of what is -- relatively speaking -- going on within the dream of life. It's funny: The adults in the day care center have a decent understanding of what is going on inside the dream of life, but they have close to zero clue that life is equal to heaven and heaven equal to life; but the kid "knows" this (until he develops an ego some years later and has to take care of his own survival).

<3

Anyway, rant off. I love you James <3

6 hours ago, Esoteric said:

All these manic "Guys I am enlightened. I LOVE YOUUU" threads really show a lack of groundedness and an unhealthy spiritual ego. Let's see in a couple of months if you are as manically lovey dovey as you are now. Maybe you will end up like some users here and post the same redundant shit over and over again in every thread.

Congratulations, by making such judgmental assessments about a person you haven't even met in real life, you clearly demonstrate to everyone here your own enormous inner ego ... Not that it matters. I love you and your ego <3 . 

The ego is not the problem. The ego is never the problem. Love the ego.

Realize, that whenever you make an assessment --- any what-so-ever, even an assessment such as "I like blueberries over raspberries" --- you are (in a sense) working from ego. And by seeing that, you should also see, that ego is natural. Ego is God. Of course God has different preferences within her avatar-bodies. 

You see? That there exist preferences is natural -- it is a manfistation of love. If there didn't exist any preferences, there would not exist unconditional love either. 

All dualities must collapse from the highest perspective.

'preferences' <----> 'unconditional love'  -- they are one and the same thing, ultimately.

So you making an assessment that James is just a maniac and not-enlightened: that is ultimately perfectly fine!

Just know, that by judging 'others' you are always simultaneously also judging yourself. 100%, both relatively and ultimately (hell, even this is just an illusory duality).

But existing as a human being implies making certain assessments all the time. That's what we do. Jesus made assessments about lots of things. So did Buddha.

Buddha and Jesus just made -- relatively speaking -- more loving and conscious assessments than most other folks do. But it's still play.

We are all playing <3

I love you all <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

42 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

That's good. There's definetly been an awakening I'm not doubting that. An awakening brings a feeling of completness and it is in a sense true but many believe that an awakening means that the work is done. Seeing that the illusion of the separate self is not enlightenment. Enlightenment happens when the separate self completely dissolves in the body. And there usually is blind spots where the separate self still lingers.

Yes you are right, enlightenment happens when the separate self is dissolves in the body. However, if separate self completely dissolves there is no sense of duality. So you cant be human, ego is still need to be aware of duality. Otherwise, Mahasamadhi (if ego completely dissolves). Because ego is the “awareness of the duality “. 

34 minutes ago, wesyasz said:

Love you too :)

love you ? 

23 minutes ago, integral said:

Where is this love coming from? Isnt this ego? 

yes, i have the ego of god, which is the moment, everything is me and love to creation every monent :) . Dont get confused by human ego :) 

35 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@James123 so we can ask you anything now?:D

Sure. you can ask me anything :) just dont ask me, who am i or we and where we are, because we are not knowing, therefore i dont know :) there is no me to know, because i am the moment. What you see in the moment, thats awakening:) 

@VeganAwake

Well said brother :) but from my perspective now, thoughts are completely illusion (i am full aware of it). Any words that you say is not represent enlightenment because enlightenment is seriously not knowing. Therefore the moment. Thoughts are TOXIC for consciousness :) 

Edited by James123

@Nahm i mean thoughts, as separate than me, nothing is separate than me. Because i am nothing :) 

Edited by James123

Can i ask how did you do it? And how long it took you? What did you do to get it?

38 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Congratulations, by making such judgmental assessments about a person you haven't even met in real life, you clearly demonstrate to everyone here your own enormous inner ego ... Not that it matters. I love you and your ego <3 . 

I am not doubting that he had an awakening. However that "Woah, what the fuck you guys!!"-moment whether on psychs or from meditation shows a lack of grounded awakening, that's just how it is. I have had it too, and I even believed my work was done. But identification to the body slowly creeps back. I just didn't jump on a computer and wrote about it.

Aww, you even love my ego. That humbleness is amazing. You truly are an angel!! I love your ego as well <3 <3 <3 *kisses*