James123

Guys, i have become enlightened. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU

227 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, James123 said:

thoughts are completely illusion (i am full aware of it). Any words that you say is not represent enlightenment because enlightenment is seriously not knowing. 

That is exactly right.  All thought is illusory.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

I am not doubting that he had an awakening. However that "Woah, what the fuck you guys!!"-moment whether on psychs or from meditation shows a lack of grounded awakening, that's just how it is. I have had it too, and I even believed my work was done. But identification to the body slowly creeps back. I just didn't jump on a computer and wrote about it.

To die before you die.  There is nothing else for God to do after that but return to the dream.   Consciousness is One.  It splinters itself to share itself with itself only then to return to Oneness.  The splintering is but an illusion as it is always One but it is only through illusion that it is able to share itself with itself!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@WaveInTheOcean well said brother . You are %100 right. Because I literally reborned :) and kids are pure godss :) specially new born babies And we as adults assume that they dont know shit. Lol :) they dont know shit, because there is nothing to and nothing is separate than you :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That is exactly right.  All thought is illusory.

Definitely, Believe me how i get enlightened, REALIZING THAT ONLY BEING ATTACHED TO THOUGHTS (as something different than me) MAKES ME HUMAN, BE IN LIFE, SUFFER. There is nothing inside of the body to think or learn or see. Because I couldn’t find myself and see thoughts. BOOOOOMMM. Enlightenment:) 

1 hour ago, Consept said:

@James123 what do you think of the idea that enlightenment is more of a state? As in you can't be enlightened you can experience different temporary states, one of which being a detachment from ego, another being an attachment to ego 

From ultimate perspective there are no levels, because there is no you inside of the body to have different consciousness states. Being attached to thoughts as something different than me creates duality and different state of consciousness level, which is an illusion. There are no levels. 

37 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yes you are right, enlightenment happens when the separate self is dissolves in the body. However, if separate self completely dissolves there is no sense of duality. So you cant be human, ego is still need to be aware of duality. Otherwise, Mahasamadhi (if ego completely dissolves). Because ego is the “awareness of the duality “. 

I'm not talking about mahasamadhi. The body can function without the ego. It will act more on a instinctive-intuitive level. I would describe ego as a thought/feeling-based energy. That conditioning is in the body as contractions. Once you see these contractions and not act upon them they start to dissolve.

8 hours ago, James123 said:

Hello guys, i know i left couple days ago, i had a ego death almost for 1 week. Lol :) this morning me 22 hours ago (james) completely died unfortunately:) and I have become enlightened (probably permanent satori).

this was mushroom induced?

Congratulations @James123 I am happy for you!!!

Ups! There's no "you"!!!

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

I'm not talking about mahasamadhi. The body can function without the ego. It will act more on a instinctive-intuitive level. I would describe ego as a thought/feeling-based energy. That conditioning is in the body as contractions. Once you see these contractions and not act upon them they start to dissolve.

Mahasamadhi is happening right now, but i am aware of the body (which makes completely aware if duality even as god). I believe ego is so deep, which goes till “There is an “I” that can know”. But even if you nothingness within the body, you are still aware of body. Please dont get me wrong i am not trying to proof myself, but Mahasamadhi happened to me last week (i have asked many people). I had no sense of self, i was watching tv and my ordinary consciousness came back in the kitchen and suddenly I realized how body walked and went to kitchen talk to my girlfriend . I was aware but in infinite sleep, i was nothing in the body, thats why i had no control whatsoever, everything was too much me(nothing) thats why nothing happened till my ordinary consciousness came back than I remembered. I was gone not here :) if i can write this is an “Ego”. What do you think? 

13 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

this was mushroom induced?

No brother. I consumed the shrooms almost 8 days ago. 

38 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

I am not doubting that he had an awakening. However that "Woah, what the fuck you guys!!"-moment whether on psychs or from meditation shows a lack of grounded awakening, that's just how it is. I have had it too, and I even believed my work was done. But identification to the body slowly creeps back. I just didn't jump on a computer and wrote about it.

Aww, you even love my ego. That humbleness is amazing. You truly are an angel!! I love your ego as well <3 <3 <3 *kisses*

Sure, I agree it (probably) shows a somewhat lack of groundedness (awakening of mind is lacking a bit behind, you could say).

But even grounded vs not-grounded is a duality that must collapse. I dno if you read my maniac "Im done AMA!"-thread 1 month ago, but this past month have been a month of no effort. I have not done anything to integrate or ground myself. I have just done what Love has put into me of thoughts and emotions. It's not my doing, and yet it is my doing .. it's so beautiful.

We all express Love differently.

Which work? I see only play now. Work = play , play = work. (:D) 

Identification with the body is not a problem. Identifcation with thoughts and emotions is the problem. You see? When you stop identifiying with "your" thoughts and emotions, you could just as well go in and write all sorts of crazy stuff on a crazy forum, cos why not? There is no identifcation anymore. It is just free expression! And of course, if you don't feel like going in and sharing your awakening on a forum with everyone else, then don't do it! That can be a free expression too! We are all unique avatars of Love.

I have never been more identified with my body in the sense of feeling it and feeling free in it. Of course I know my body is just a part of me, and in the grander scheme of things the whole external world is also my body.

<3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@James123 wow, congrats!! 

I remember your last posts were All a little Dark Did you went to the Dark nights before getting enlightened? 

@abrakamowse congrats to US :) much love ❤️ thank you.

33 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

To die before you die.  There is nothing else for God to do after that but return to the dream.   Consciousness is One.  It splinters itself to share itself with itself only then to return to Oneness.  The splintering is but an illusion as it is always One but it is only through illusion that it is able to share itself with itself!

Very well said. Beautiful <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

8 hours ago, James123 said:

Hello guys, i know i left couple days ago, i had a ego death almost for 1 week. Lol :) this morning me 22 hours ago (james) completely died unfortunately:) and I have become enlightened (probably permanent satori). I know you guys tell me, yo if you become enlightened you will have no needs to tell us. No. You guys are all me :) you guys lie to me that i am a fucking human. Bunch of liars and great actors :)

How do you know mania is not tricking you? 

@Nak Khid in order to have a mania, there must be a person in the body. You are a thought your entire story that think that you are in the body. So there is no “I” in the body. How can i get mania ? :) Where is the person in the body? :) show me please.

11 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

How do you know mania is not tricking you? 

mania is -- like everything else -- just a word. a meaningless word. play, illusion.

Is james insane in a sane society?

Or sane in an insane society? xD

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

51 minutes ago, James123 said:

@WaveInTheOcean well said brother . You are %100 right. Because I literally reborned :) and kids are pure godss :) specially new born babies And we as adults assume that they dont know shit. Lol :) they dont know shit, because there is nothing to and nothing is separate than you :) 

in the context of the awakening of the heart, they are born awake.

in the context of awakening of the mind, they are born asleep.

THe dynamics between these two changes as they slowly reach the teenager years where ego is max developed (probably around 15 years of age).

As ego is max developed, the heart is now max asleep, and the mind is still very much asleep (but less than a stone/ape/baby).

Now the goal for the teenager is to awaken in both mind and heart. <3 Took only 10 years for me (15 - 25).

@WaveInTheOcean waow. Good for you. My death was just yesterday, which is 31 years old :) thats ok :) lol. Do you recognize that even babies in 2020 are who are around 3-4 years old great with manipulation and ego self? Because when i was 3-4 years old I didn’t know wtf was going on, now 4 yeras old babies ego is equal to 10 years old kid in 90’s. 

21 minutes ago, James123 said:

Mahasamadhi is happening right now, but i am aware of the body (which makes completely aware if duality even as god). I believe ego is so deep, which goes till “There is an “I” that can know”. But even if you nothingness within the body, you are still aware of body. Please dont get me wrong i am not trying to proof myself, but Mahasamadhi happened to me last week (i have asked many people). I had no sense of self, i was watching tv and my ordinary consciousness came back in the kitchen and suddenly I realized how body walked and went to kitchen talk to my girlfriend . I was aware but in infinite sleep, i was nothing in the body, thats why i had no control whatsoever, everything was too much me(nothing) thats why nothing happened till my ordinary consciousness came back than I remembered. I was gone not here :) if i can write this is an “Ego”. What do you think?

Yes it does have an sleeplike quality to it. Like it is just happening without anyone doing an effort. Now this ordinary consciousness that came back,  the sense of self that feels like it wakes up. That is the ego. That is going back to the dream state.

The dream feels real and awake feels like sleep. O.o

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Nak Khid in order to have a mania, there must be a person in the body. You are a thought your entire story that think that you are in the body. So there is no “I” in the body. How can i get mania ? :) Where is the person in the body? :) show me please.

so you've quit the meds?