James123

Guys, i have become enlightened. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU

227 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

mania is -- like everything else -- just a word. a meaningless word. play, illusion.

Is james insane in a sane society?

Or sane in an insane society? xD

being bipolar is real, stop the word salad

5 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

if it's real for you, sure it is real

i'm not saying it's not real

i'm saying that everything is real and unreal at the same time

real - unreal , it is the same

chillax bro <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

14 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes it does have an sleeplike quality to it. Like it is just happening without anyone doing an effort. Now this ordinary consciousness that came back,  the sense of self that feels like it wakes up. That is the ego. That is going back to the dream state.

The dream feels real and awake feels like sleep. O.o

Definitely. Crazy part is, as soon as my ordinary consciousness came back I realized that i am in the kitchen , and remembered everything from the point to how i walk to the kitchen. But it was too much me as nothing thats why i wasnt here or was here as full non dual (because no sense of body). Existence stopped. :) you cant even call awareness because you dont even know what awareness is :) 

@Nak Khid

i am still a human, because i am aware of duality. When you have become completely god, there is no sense of body to write these messages to you. Therefore you can never be complete god while you are aware of body. Being complete god is being completely everything and nothing at the same time. So we wont exist for you. Everything is me including body. I surrender the body, which is best for it. Thats why it does take it medications perfectly in order for me to discover myself. You are me too, if body is not healthy how can i talk to you in my beautiful illusion? By the way i have a heart problem and epilepsy. But i am not a bipolar. And these sickness are problem of the body not me. If something happens to body, what can i do? I do my best with emptying it.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Nak Khid

Thats why it does take it medications perfectly 

what does this mean? 

@Nak Khid emptying the body, is letting of myself (thought as ego that i am in the body) from the body is best for the body. Thats why my health is great, and has never been like this before. Because, the heaviness (thoughts, which are creator of james and life) is relief from body. 

There is still a conditioned body that will turn its head when its name is called jump out of the way of a moving truck, prefer coffee over tea, and know to use the restroom when it has to. 

But it's empty there is no 'self' inside the bodies. It was a misidentification since about 2 years old with thoughts and energy within the body.

There are still apparent separate bodies with space in between them.... but there never was a separate individual inhabiting that body....that is the illusion that is the dream.

That's why Enlightenment is often referred to as a lifting of the Veil.

It's not that the separate sense of self actually collapses because it was never real to begin with ...a collapse would imply there was something actually there that could actually collapse in the first place.

It's then recognized that Duality is the dream... it is the illusion itself... there never was a separate individual to be separate from the very beginning making Duality an impossibility or fictitious belief.

Conditioned thoughts and emotions may still arise, but they are not taken ownership of any longer they are not held onto and made into stories of how this helps or hinders the illusory 'ME'.... it's recognized as just what's happening for No One.

It's not like you become a meditating pacifist ....Action is still taken in the apparent world... a job can still be required to earn money to feed the body & family to pay the mortgage and bills Etc....

Before Enlightenment chop wood and carry water after Enlightenment chop wood and carry water.

It's THIS!!

Unrecognizable freedom for No One ❤ ❤ ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

F509B4B2-4A93-4AFC-B814-853C713CDC07.gif

NOOOO :) 

5 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

hat's why Enlightenment is often referred to as a lifting of the Veil.

It's not that the separate sense of self actually collapses because it was never real to begin with ...a collapse would imply there was something actually there that could actually collapse in the first place.

It's then recognized that Duality is the dream... it is the illusion itself... there never was a separate individual to be separate from the very beginning making Duality an impossibility or fictitious belief.

Conditioned thoughts and emotions may still arise, but they are not taken ownership of any longer they are not held onto and made into stories of how this helps or hinders the illusory 'ME'.... it's recognized as just what's happening for No One.

It's not like you become a meditating pacifist ....Action is still taken in the apparent world... a job can still be required to earn money to feed the body & family to pay the mortgage and bills Etc....

Before Enlightenment chop wood and carry water after Enlightenment chop wood and carry water.

It's THIS!!

Unrecognizable freedom for No One ❤ ❤ ❤

You nailed it. English is my second language, so i am having sometimes trouble to explain myself clearly. But these sentences explains clearly what enlightenment is.

Enlightenment is not something you think you are or aren't.

Enlightenment is feeling free. Feeling peace. It is a constant expression of Love. No resistance, no depression of anything.

It is True Unconditional Happiness.

In that sense, the word liberation is more appropriate. 

All roads that do not lead to the Heart; they are illusion.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

40 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

How can it be real if is just a thought?

Beause the body is acting crazy and letting thoughts do whatever... does that means is real? If you think the thoughts are real they will be real for the person who is bipolar. But, there's no person...

Why the doctor who tries to save him isn't bipolar too? Because he thinks he is a doctor. If he believed he was bipolar, both would be bipolar...

Crazy, right?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@James123

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

In that sense, the word liberation is more appropriate. 

More appropriate compared to what?

Words can be interpreted different infinitely and are constantly changing...

I like to call it dirty underwear sometimes seems appropriate ?

@James123  

I agree with Rupert regarding the endless process which is how to live this feeling understanding.

"The Art of Life" ❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

5 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

@James123 An awakening has happened yes but there is still energy of the separate self there. Still work to be done.

Can you sense this intuitively? I know some people can do that. I wonder if my separate self is still there? I have had 4 awakenings, the first was when the sense of self disappeared forever, the next one I felt that I was the entire universe, next I became love, and a few months ago I had an awakening and now it feels like everything is me, or the Self, wherever I look I see that it is me so clearly, and I can meditate without thoughts. But of course, after each awakening we think we are done, because the initial honeymoon phase is so blissful :) How does it feel when the separate self is really gone?

@Seraphim is Question  for me? :) 

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

More appropriate compared to what?

Words can be interpreted different infinitely and are constantly changing...

I like to call it dirty underwear sometimes seems appropriate ?

@SeraphimTheres an energetic feel to the words written and you can feel where it comes from if you are open to it.

53 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

How does it feel when the separate self is really gone?

It feels dreamlike and that everything is happening without a self directing the actions.

57 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

But of course, after each awakening we think we are done, because the initial honeymoon phase is so blissful :)

So true. :) If you wonder where you are on the journey there is still work to be done. All questions arise from the separate self and the journey after awakening is seeing through the illusion of it.

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

dirty underwear sometimes seems appropriate 

that's not what she said 

14 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Like this video and scenery beautiful ❤ thanks!!