James123

Guys, i have become enlightened. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU

227 posts in this topic

@WaveInTheOcean I mean the identification with thoughts and emotions.

Thoughts doesn't completely dissappear. The I-thought might disappear when full enlightenment happens that I don't know.

24 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Conditioned thoughts do slow down because they're not given any energy.

It's not that they completely stop, it's that they're not taken ownership of any longer... they're just thoughts arising for No One... there's no stickiness of the 'self' there any longer for them to attach to.

I mean if you're out in the water surfing and you get your arm bit off by a shark you better believe thoughts and emotions will arise next time you go into the water.

Do you actually know that though? Maybe you haven't reached full enlightenment?

I know thoughts and emotions still come up.

Here is a video about this that I'm refering to

Edited by WelcometoReality

Fuck this Newman guy (no I am making fun, I love him, and he speaks truth from one very legitimate perspective, sure). let's all listen to some Matt Kahn now:

"Experiences are how Divinity communicates with itself. The One-In-All that embraces itself as the All-In-One ... Every planet in the solar system but a different organ in your body of consciousness. Every person in this planet but a different cell in your celestial body. And all of it come to life in multi-dimensional shape, color, sound and texture just so you can personally experience the infathomable reality that you are through a series of improbable encounters. ... This moment is an absolute miracle. It is occuring only because you say it is so. And because you are here, it unfolds only to serve the unfolding of your own magnificent potential. ... This world is Holy Ground because it is you who walks upon it ... And let no character in your play ever intimidate you again ............"

<3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

15 hours ago, James123 said:

you will never die,

but when we die, the world goes on for everyone else on this planet no? or do they not exist because its only a projection of my mind.

i cannot imagine it to be any other way than if i die, my parents will live the sorrow of my death and their lives will continue. 

20 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@WaveInTheOcean The I-thought might disappear when full enlightenment happens that I don't know.

You just feel and know yourself to be everything outside your own personal body as well as that body, so in that sense the I-thought just gets changed to be all-loving, all-embracing.

By the way, wauw, I love this phrase by Matt: "You created it all only, only you dont remember, because that was before memory was imagined" - so fucking on point man , wauw. 

Also "This is the Love Revolution. So welcome yourself in. And as you do, I welcome you home as the Love that I am. I am the Love that you are, you are the Love that I am. I will dwell in eternity in the Kingdom of Your Heart. Thanks for making a home for me within you. You'll always have a home in me. I love you" <3 <3 <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 minute ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

You just feel and know yourself to be everything outside your own personal body as well as that body, so in that sense the I-thought just get changed to be all-loving, all-embracing.

This is something I'm experiencing already. No inside or outside. And the separate self falling away further and further. Thats not what im talking about. Watch the video I sent veganawake to see what im refering to.

@WelcometoReality  When the sense of self or seeking energy collapses there isn't anyone 

11 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Do you actually know that though? Maybe you haven't reached full enlightenment?

Here is a video about this that I'm refering to

It can apparently unravel instantaneously or over time.

No I don't know... no one does because there are no actual individuals.

When the self or seeking energy collapses it's simultaneously recognized it never existed thus the seeking ends because there isn't anyone left who wants to find something and there's nothing to find anyways. It was already here all along!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

18 minutes ago, lostmedstudent said:

but when we die, the world goes on for everyone else on this planet no? or do they not exist because its only a projection of my mind.

i cannot imagine it to be any other way than if i die, my parents will live the sorrow of my death and their lives will continue. 

"everyone else" is a concept. "planet" is a concept.

Now, don't make any mistake. Your parents will of course be very, very sad if you died.  (im not being sarcastic; I almost threw myself before a train of depression, but stopped in the last minute due to me realizing I would make my family insanly left in sorrow if I did so). 

Concepts are good. There is nothing wrong with concepts. The concept "other/everyone else" is a very useful concept if you want to dream up this life you are living now. A very useful one; we couldn't do without it, it seems.

Anyway, sure, your parents would be sad. But what makes you so sure that you are any different than your parents? What makes you so sure that your mother's pain and sorrow will not turn out to be YOUR sorrow, if you killed yourself? 

How come your mother experiences her own stream-of-consciousness and  you experience your own-stream-of-consciousness? What is the difference between your mother and you? Two different bodies you say? Two differentt brains/persons/mind, you say? Sure, I agree. But who/what is imagning the bodies? The persons? The minds?

Who - what - is behind the masks of all persons/bodies? 

God/Love/YOU!/ME!

So if you killed "your body" you fucking bet someone would be sad. You! As your parents and as your family. ME!

You see?

ITS ALL FUCKING ONE BRO. WE ARE ALL ONE. YOU ARE ME AND I AM YOU.

THATS WHY I KEEP REPATING MYSELF OVER AND OVER IN HERE. I LOVE YOU ALL BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE ME! HAHAAHAHA <3 <3 <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

8 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

This is something I'm experiencing already. No inside or outside. And the separate self falling away further and further.

If there is no inside and outside for you anymore, and you still keep telling yourself you are not awake, then wauw, someone must hold you firmly by your balls, man. Who is it? Your wife? Yourself perhaps? Or some guru you keep donating money to?

You see, brother, life is imagination. If you imagine that you are not awake, then you are not awake. If you imagine you are awake, then you are awake.

Wake up

"And the separate self falling away further and further." 

Yes okay, maybe you are not quite there yet. You will get there when you realize that there was no separate self to begin with. No separate self that can fall anywhere. The experience you're currently having of a 'separate self falling further and further away' is sure real enough, but at some point in "your journey" you will come to realize that that too was a dream/illusion. 

<3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

@WelcometoReality  When the sense of self or seeking energy collapses there isn't anyone 

It can apparently unravel instantaneously or over time.

No I don't know... no one does because there are no actual individuals.

When the self or seeking energy collapses it's simultaneously recognized it never existed thus the seeking ends because there isn't anyone left who wants to find something and there's nothing to find anyways. It was already here all along!!

Im not talking about seeking. When you awaken you wake up to here and now or THIS. And the sense of self falls away. That has already happened here. But not the death that he talks about in the video.

@WelcometoReality  thought you might like this statement:

Seeking for something better in the future makes what's experienced now feel inadequate and causes more suffering.

It's like getting back on the hamster wheel.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Seeking for something better in the future makes what's experienced now feel inadequate and causes more suffering.

I love that one. A good one for all my friends who are still asleep. <3

@lostmedstudent always <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

2 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

If there is no inside and outside for you anymore, and you still keep telling yourself you are not awake, then wauw, someone must hold you firmly by your balls, man. Who is it? Your wife? Yourself perhaps? Or some guru you keep donating money to?

You see, brother, life is imagination. If you imagine that you are not awake, then you are not awake. If you imagine you are awake, then you are awake.

Wake up

Awakening has happened already but not the death that he refers to in the video. I'm not donating to any guru and have never done so. This has been done on my own.

You seem angry. Why is that?

"You see, brother, life is imagination. If you imagine that you are not awake, then you are not awake. If you imagine you are awake, then you are awake."

That's nonsense.

2 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Awakening has happened already but not the death that he refers to in the video. I'm not donating to any guru and have never done so. This has been done on my own.

You seem angry. Why is that?

"You see, brother, life is imagination. If you imagine that you are not awake, then you are not awake. If you imagine you are awake, then you are awake."

That's nonsense.

I edited my post to include some more thoughts.

Death is a meaningless word. Or it's an illusion. Or it's the Ultimate Blessing. The Ultimate Gift. Who dies? Who could die? No one! lol

I am not angry. LOL. I'm sitting here smiling haha. I'm just making fun with/of you, for kicks. That you think I'm angry is rly just your projection <3

From one perspective, yours', sure I can see why what I just wrote is nonsense. From another perspective -- a higher one I'm afraid, or maybe not -- it makes perfect sense. You'll see when you awake.

I'm very aware that I can not just go over to one of my non-spiritual friends and say "Imagine that you are God, and you will be God!" . That's not how it works, ofc. The reason it doesn't work that way is that the dude has zero clue what I mean by "God" and also because even if he had a clue, internally, and emotionally he would keep on insiting to be 'a poor little me' stuck in a cruel cold feeling-less external materialistic independent world.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

6 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Awakening has happened already but not the death that he refers to in the video.

Can you with a few words explain what he is talking about? This death thing? I have watched enough of that A-guy, can't really learn anything more from I feel like, so cba to watch him. (may be wrong, but thats how I feel, got other things to do).

"The I-thought might disappear when full enlightenment happens that I don't know."   How does this align with "awakening has already happened" ??

To me awakening and full enlightenment is pretty much one and the same thing, ... but not to you, huh?

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@WelcometoReality  thought you might like this statement:

It's like getting back on the hamster wheel.

Ah but now you are assuming that I'm seeking that which we talk about. I'm just stating that the death hasn't happened here.

1 minute ago, WelcometoReality said:

Ah but now you are assuming that I'm seeking that which we talk about. I'm just stating that the death hasn't happened here.

Where? Death to who?

Let's be real. Death is death is biological death. I can put a knife in your heart and your body dies. That's death. So I'm very glad to hear that this has not happened! lol

Of course, you may be talking about ego-death. But ego-death is such a funny concept, because there is no self that can die in the first place.

Ego-death to me just refers to the dissolving of all bondaries between what you used to call 'me' and 'other.' 

Or we could call ego-death pure being without any sense of self, any thoughts, just pure being, pure bliss.

Of course 'the sense of a separate self' as a feeling is very real for 99% of people. That sense of separate-selfness can die. It has died for me, but not to you? Is that what mr. A-cba-to-learn-to-spell-that-name is talking about?

16 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Can you with a few words explain what he is talking about? This death thing? I have watched enough of that A-guy, can't really learn anything more from I feel like, so cba to watch him. (may be wrong, but thats how I feel, got other things to do).

"The I-thought might disappear when full enlightenment happens that I don't know."   How does this align with "awakening has already happened" ??

To me awakening and full enlightenment is pretty much one and the same thing, ... but not to you, huh?

Could you listen to part 2 from 5:45 to 7:15?

No to me it's not the same thing. He explains it there, so could you listen to it so I don't have to type all he is saying?