IJB063

Nootropics Recommendations

42 posts in this topic

CBD works nicely for mild anxiety reduction, as well as for sleep, and soothing mild pain. not everyone really needs to take it, but I think it's worth trying. Basically no negative side effects, so no downside if it doesnt end up working for you. If you use any high THC-based cannabis items then CBD is essential imo because it balances out the THC. but not everybody will fit into that category.

12 hours ago, Arzola said:

@eggopm3 Yep, same to me: 3-4 cups of strong “European” espresso. Quitting that addiction has helped me sleep better and be calmer throughout the day.

Welcome to the forum, btw.

Thanks. Discovered Leo's content last fall and after some lurking I figured it was time to check out the forum. :)

Yes I agree. It's much nicer to be calm throughout the day. I have far more natural energy. 

@Enlightenment I would say modafanil is less jittery than caffeine. You feel awake (not awakened lol). more effective with less of those unwanted side effects of jittery anxiety ime

Wow many people recommending modafinil

I wish it worked for me :(

L-theanine + caffeine 2:1 is pretty nice for focus and attention

Creatine for overall stamina (mental and physical)

On 04/06/2020 at 10:52 PM, Dolphin said:

Modafinil is amazing. Go to buymoda.org

I’m British, buymoda.org it seems only ships to America

I wanted to buy some modafinal but it seems there are a lot of needless hoops for me to jump through to purchase it e.g. needing a prescription 

Two things now I’m thinking about buying instead are 

1. lion's mane mushroom
  2. l-theanine

Careful with modafinil and racetams and chemicals like this, most of them will cause pernament damage to your brain. Nothing serious but probably not worth it.

I'd stick to safer nootropics like CBD oil, L-Theanine, herbs like brahmi and ginseng. Most people also lack some nutrients like vitamin D and K2, they're really important for your brain. Creatine is a great nootropic also.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

@Villager Albert

30 minutes ago, Villager Albert said:

Careful with modafinil and racetams and chemicals like this, most of them will cause pernament damage to your brain. Nothing serious but probably not worth it.

Okay, noted, I’ll have to look into that

30 minutes ago, Villager Albert said:

I'd stick to safer nootropics like CBD oil, L-Theanine, herbs like brahmi and ginseng. Most people also lack some nutrients like vitamin D and K2, they're really important for your brain. Creatine is a great nootropic also.

Yeah I’m probably going to order some L-Theanine and Lions mane. I’m pretty sure I’m fine for vitamins. I take whey protein for after I exercise, I wouldn’t really consider it a nootropic but it probably does help.

3 hours ago, IJB063 said:

Really? From the research I’ve done and from people’s testimonials, I imagined it was relatively safe to consume. Where did you find that info? 

On 07/06/2020 at 7:48 PM, Villager Albert said:

evidence for brain damage from modafinil?

On 07/06/2020 at 1:48 PM, Villager Albert said:

What exactly do you mean by brain damage? I hate when people use that word, its like saying body damage, what part of the brain does it damage? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Recently ordered 

1. 90 caps of 1000mg Lions Mane Mushrooms 
  2. 90 caps of 300mg L Theanine 

For £38 from Amazon, they’re due for delivery tomorrow, just wanted to make a quick update, I’ll check back on this thread soon

CF6409BE-04F2-4470-925B-DDA5657CCF56.png

B9A0EC93-B6EF-4142-B27A-0036192F5852.png

Edited by IJB063

I recommend getting a capsule filler for supplements. Filler costs below $20 and bag of 1000 capsules costs around $8. Sometimes you can save tons of money by buying powder form. 0 capsules capacity is 500 mg but you can also put 200 mg there if you don't compress.

Is it hard to get modafinil when you're living in Europe? The last time I checked about this was that it was less accepted as a supplement and possibly regulated. Not sure.

@IJB063 That vendor ships to most countries. Pretty confident it will ship to UK. You can contact them and ask to make sure. 

Anything from Smartervitamins seems great. They have a lot of stuff Leo recommends combined together.

@Username

On 17/06/2020 at 10:14 AM, Username said:

I recommend getting a capsule filler for supplements. Filler costs below $20 and bag of 1000 capsules costs around $8. Sometimes you can save tons of money by buying powder form. 0 capsules capacity is 500 mg but you can also put 200 mg there if you don't compress.

Where do you buy filler, or powder?

I might do this

@Tarzan @Arzola @Austin Actualizing

“Did you know that BuyModa.org can ship from within the UK to other UK addresses and the EU easily?

We also have shipping originate points in Singapore and India. Depending on your country (Estonia, France, Spain, Australia, England, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia etc), we ship from the originating country with the highest probability of clearing customs hassle-free.”

—————————-

Can You Order Modafinil Online?

“Because of various regulations, ordering pharmaceutical products online is not often encouraged. Modafinil is one of the popular drugs that people want to order online regardless of their local legality. Modafinil is a prescription drug in most countries; you typically need a doctor’s prescription to order it online otherwise it is illegal. There are many online pharmacy stores such as BuyModa where you can easily order Modafinil online without prescription but doing so is entirely at your discretion.“

In the UK a prescription is required, I’m thinking out purchasing moda, despite that but it’s 1) expensive 2) illegal and 3) long delivery perhaps even with the possibility of it getting caught with customs and I have to try to get refunded, it all seems like a huge pain in the ass, though if I get some more money I might try it out in the future

@Nash

Noted I’ll look into it

Thanks for the replies

@IJB063 I bought my capsule filler on AliExpress. Just type something like 100 capsule size 0 filler and you will find it. It should take you around 10-15 minutes to fill 100 capsules. Capsules are also available there.

Cheapest L-theanine in powder form costs 27 Euro for 300 grams (in Poland). One capsule costs 0,01 Euro. You can calculate if it is worth your time. I use it powder form anyway - add it to my coffee. I estimate that in 8 hours I was able to save around 300 Euro on my other supplements.

@Preety_India coffee = adrenaline = premature aging. wake up

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?