electroBeam

Shocking part of Leo's new video

138 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Leo is no more real than santa clause. 

I know that we are one but this is something very hard to grasp...

@Leo Gura if you decided to surrender at that moment and you really did merge into oneness for eternity would there still be a me grieving you? Cause there's probably some yogi in a cave somewhere that went for it at some point yet I am still here? 

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Leo Gura Leo, this video is very profound. :x Thank you so much for exposing your authenticity, thank you for being so vulnerable and invincible at the same time. This is so intimate, this is so profound, it touched my being. Interestingly enough, but all day yesterday (before even this video came up) I was meditating imagining how much God loves me, I literally was making love with God all day. I knew that I needed to transcend myself and become Love, so there is no me of Him, but just Love itself. But this is just my baby steps. I did not want to transcend the ego, I wanted the God to be separated from myself to make love with him. And it was nothing sexual about this. It was so personal. I was driving my car and crying. Insight after insight after insight... I was crying so hard because I knew that this Love was so strong! It's so strong that God was willing to oblivion himself to experience this illusion, Galyna. And when you realizing this, the whole universe is bending to show you the Love everywhere. Images of love is everywhere. It is in your heart beat, in your breath, in your entire being. I do not claim here anything, I am still way far away. But it was a good meditation practice for me.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

When there's seeming separation, Love bounces back and forth... Each time bringing the lover and beloved closer and closer... Until they are merged... One!

Then the Love implodes and becomes an infinite Love white hole... 

Lover in the beloved and beloved in the lover... Only leaves one thing and all else cancels out... The One thing left is just

Love ♥️

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

7 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Like for real. That's not imaginary, that's real. You're living all of those lives simultaneously right now, and you will kill them all at once. Like a murderer. 

?❤ you've imagined the distinction between real and imaginary 

If everything on actualized.org is understood with sufficient depth, then, although, this is surprising, at the same time...it really isn't.

The ramifications of what is being taught here are insane. I am not claiming to fully understand.

The universe and everyone in it  disappearing instantly is crazy. But a little less crazy when you realize it never existed in the first place.

When you wake up from a dream, do you mourn over all of the imaginary characters in your dream whose lives instantly ended upon your waking?

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

5 hours ago, Rigel said:

@Leo Gura if you decided to surrender at that moment and you really did merge into oneness for eternity would there still be a me grieving you? Cause there's probably some yogi in a cave somewhere that went for it at some point yet I am still here? 

The reality is that there is only one being who can awaken, and that is you. Not me, not some yogi. Only you. When you awaken the rest of the world will too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The reality is that there is only one being who can awaken, and that is you. Not me, not some yogi. Only you. When you awaken the rest of the world will too.

I don't understand this part.... does this mean that all those awakened monks and yogis we see are just imagination?

Does this mean that the only entity that has to awaken is myself?

But isn't Consciousness divided into infinite probes who have to awaken on their own? As you said in the "meaning of life" video.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

6 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Yes! Because you are unified with it all. 

God is not a moron. ❤️

Best design ever. 

So happines joy, love all positive to Infinity. 

Brilliant. 

No more rubber ducks full blown Self Realized state makes me cry how wonderful adventure this was. 

8 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I don't understand this part.... does this mean that all those awakened monks and yogis we see are just imagination?

Does this mean that the only entity that has to awaken is myself?

But isn't Consciousness divided into infinite probes who have to awaken on their own? As you said in the "meaning of life" video.

It's tricky.

To realize very deeply that self/other is one, you realize that all those others were imaginary from your POV. And there is nothing but your POV. Since you are God and your POV is actually absolute.

It's a hard pill to swallow.

It's the subject object relationship that gets broken down. I am here and the universe is there. Everything is just a mirror and when I see everything as myself, there is no other. There is no concept of everyone else because its all me. My concepts of everyone and everything are gone, but I am still able to function in reality as a being inside of my own creation. 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's tricky.

To realize very deeply that self/other is one, you realize that all those others were imaginary from your POV. And there is nothing but your POV. Since you are God and your POV is actually absolute.

It's a hard pill to swallow.

I'm baffled :o

So what's the role of the ego?

I mean... on a very very deep metaphysical level. You stopped talking about it after the last major awakenings.

What's the point of creating a completely random identity who actually RESISTS oneness?!

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon  God loves itself so much that infinite knowing itself is infinitely boring. Creating a way to not know and rediscover sounds so much more appealing. 

@Surfingthewave I haven't watched the video but Leo's behavior rings bells for me too.

I came on the path because I'm not happy and didn't feel good, and on psychs I found what it means to feel good. For me that's enough. Embodiment of feeling good, and just progressing through life will be enough for me.

But idk for some people they may not want that, or they already got bored of it.

Some people want to be more then human, I dont know if it's our place to tell them otherwise

3 hours ago, billiesimon said:

I'm baffled :o

So what's the role of the ego?

I mean... on a very very deep metaphysical level. You stopped talking about it after the last major awakenings.

What's the point of creating a completely random identity who actually RESISTS oneness?!

The point is to experience God.

God can't be God unless it experiences itself in all of its finite ways. So here you are. Ta-da! :D

@Leo Gura How do other experiences come into play? Does this experience have to end in order for God to explore another one? Didn't you say other people are just me experiencing how it is like to be them?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho