electroBeam

Shocking part of Leo's new video

138 posts in this topic

@Osaid It's best to drop the whole idea of "other". Stick to what is in your experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The point is to experience God.

God can't be God unless it experiences itself in all of its finite ways. So here you are. Ta-da! :D

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Osaid It's best to drop the whole idea of "other". Stick to what is in your experience.

all of its finite ways = other

??????????????????????????????

in direct experience, all finite ways don't exist, all that exists IS THIS FINITE WAY THIS POV

Edited by electroBeam

All of its finite ways = you

in direct experience, all finite ways don't exist, all that exists IS THIS FINITE WAY THIS POV

Yes! But it changes. You can dream lots of dreams. Who knows what you'll dream next.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes! But it changes. You can dream lots of dreams. Who knows what you'll dream next.

Time isn't real. There is no such thing as dreaming up lots of dreams. There's no such thing as next. 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All of its finite ways = you

To me, the whole point of spirituality is to find a harbor in the ocean of infinity.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

15 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Time isn't real. There is no such thing as dreaming up lots of dreams. There's no such thing as next. 

Of course within the construct of “Time isn’t real. There is no such thing as dreaming a dream”. . . Time isn’t real and there is no dreaming a dream. Feel free to remain within that construct, nothing wrong with that. Yet you would be missing out on some really good stuff ;)

(Lighten up and explore. . . Boo!! ?)

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Of course within the construct of “Time isn’t real. There is no such thing as dreaming a dream”. . . Time isn’t real and there is no dreaming a dream. Feel free to remain within that construct, nothing wrong with that. Yet you would be missing out on some really good stuff ;)

(Lighten up and explore. . . Boo!! ?)

I'm looking at direct experience/empirical observation. I'm approaching it from a deconstructive approach. 

I'm not really looking for exploring the mind's creation, I'm looking for what God is. Not looking at all the different sorts of hollograms, looking for what the hollograms are made or or come from.

11 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I'm looking at direct experience/empirical observation. I'm approaching it from a deconstructive approach. 

I'm not really looking for exploring the mind's creation, I'm looking for what God is. Not looking at all the different sorts of hollograms, looking for what the hollograms are made or or come from.

Sounds good. Within the construct you are creating, it is true.

I’d be cautious with the idea “I’m looking for what God is” and then creating boundaries for what God can be. That has a big underlying assumption and limiting. For example, you have already ruled out what you call “mind creation” and “holograms” as not what God is. . . . Yet there will still be plenty of space for you to create within the boundaries you created.

Just because time isn't real doesn't mean change doesn't happen. Change happens without the concept of time.

Obviously consciousness is flowing and changing.

Don't get too pendantic here. Not everything is going to be made explicit. As some point stop thinking about it and just observe your experience.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just because time isn't real doesn't mean change doesn't happen. Change happens without the concept of time.

Obviously consciousness is flowing and changing.

But is it?

Form changes, but that change = formlessness.

No matter what it changes to, it boils down to the same thing: form. So ultimately does it change?

Anyway nevermind, gotta find a way to get my hands on the golden teachers, much better method of channelling the answer. 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Sounds good. Within the construct you are creating, it is true. Have fun with it. 

I’d be cautious with the idea “I’m looking for what God is” and then creating boundaries for what God can be. That has a big underlying assumption and limiting. For example, you have already ruled out “minds creations” and “holograms” as not what God is. Yet there will still be plenty of space for you to create within the boundaries you created.  

awesome point that's right

@electroBeam Dude, stop overthinking this.

Sit down in silence and observe nature flow.

You mind is looking for a perfect logical explanation of it and that's never going to happen.

Form always changes.

@Leo Gura

contemplate what change is, and find evidence of its existence. 

It seems like it changes, yet the boundary between 1 particular form and another is indistinguishable. 

8 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

the boundary between 1 particular form and another is indistinguishable. 

Only within your philosophy.

Your eyes distinguish it just fine.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Only within your philosophy.

Your eyes distinguish it just fine.

I'll give you a nobel prize when you can prove an absolute difference between black and white, square and rectangle, horse and car.

Your eyes are distinguishing consciousness from consciousness, in the name of 'change'.

Edited by electroBeam

7 minutes ago, GodDesireOnlyLove said:

@electroBeam he has no need to prove it. 

of course he doesn't. He doesn't have needs. 

@GodDesireOnlyLove LOL, it made my dayxD, I loved the way you put it. Very straightforward and funny at the same time. 

13 minutes ago, GodDesireOnlyLove said:

We don't exist is not a joke.

xDxDxD

" I shall celebrate my life in the world and the world in my life" N.Scott Momaday.

Man, this is so obvious, people knew this form the beginning of time, before quantum mechanics, physics, chemistry, etc...

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

15 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

@electroBeam If there is no change then Everything , including its subset every possibility ,must exist simultaneously with Nothing.  

Yep that's exactly what's happening.

There is no future dreaming or reincarnation, all dreaming is now. God is not future dreaming, because future is NOW the future is directly accessible NOW. That's why some people can predict the future, because the future 'is stored in the present moment' so to speak. In the depths of the universal mind. So is all dreaming.

Form changing literally = Formlessness. 

Changing is identical to formlessness (I.E. no changing, eternal stillness. ). 

Form is just an appearance, and the idea that it changes is an appearance too. If there wasn't, you would be able to observe evidence that changing is real, but when inquiring, its just not there. Only in appearance its there. 

Edited by electroBeam