Annoynymous

No video this week?

24 posts in this topic

LET GO

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I really don't want to sound entitled or anything but I would really appreciate a heads up when there is no video in a week or a video gets delayed. Either in a blog post or in a stickied forum thread where I can just check. 

Threads merged.

Please do not start multiple threads on this topic. Post thoughts on this topic here. Thank you. 

38 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Threads merged.

Please do not start multiple threads on this topic. Post thoughts on this topic here. Thank you. 

It's not the same topic though. He is asking if there will be a video this week and I'm asking if we can have a PSA if there is no video or a significant delay.

A heads up, while nice in some ways, is also unnecessary. Leo’s given us an insane, absolutely insane, amount of knowledge and theory to integrate into practice. A heads up is really only beneficial to our ego’s desire and craving for more content. S’all good though. 

Im happy he’s taken the week off from posting, whatever the reason. We all need rest. 

1 hour ago, Aimblack said:

I really don't want to sound entitled or anything but I would really appreciate a heads up when there is no video in a week or a video gets delayed. Either in a blog post or in a stickied forum thread where I can just check. 

You sound entitled

@Consilience I get really get that just wanted to express my feeling cause I'm trying to make a habit of watching his new vids at the same time on the same day and having some kind of info would be helpful to plan around gaps. It's not a huge deal or anything.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

Threads merged.

Thoughts and prayers

Rip - this is what death really is

4 minutes ago, Aimblack said:

@Consilience I get really get that just wanted to express my feeling cause I'm trying to make a habit of watching his new vids at the same time on the same day and having some kind of info would be helpful to plan around gaps. It's not a huge deal or anything.

He has like hundreds of videos, you could rewatch any of them and would probably do more good by letting information sink deeper or catch things you missed the first time. Or dedicate the time for actual practice of techniques 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I vote for Leo to do videos whenever he chooses and lose this weekly routine. It's like a line up of people begging for scraps. He has said time and again he doesn't like coming on here and seeing people standing around with their tongues hanging out like a dog waiting to be taken for a walk. 

I think @Leo Gura should focus on self-development videos.

He should take a break from spirituality for a while and continue with self-actualization videos because we like watching them.

It's just my opinion. The rest is for him, Leo, (the person that exists and that is not an illusion as he thinks he is) to decide.

Spirituality is nice but humanity is king.

Me on the road less traveled.

@The Don I feel like Leo should do whatever he wants to because I think working to please people is going to diminish his contribution greatly. Passion leads to much better quality. If it doesn't suite you that's alright?

I personally love where he is taking actualized.org so there's an audience for spirituality also I suppose. 

There's already enough PD content on his channel for you and i to integrate for the next decade so... How about the shoulds episode? ?

Sailing on the ceiling 

There are hundreds of videos, I bet you guys haven't watched all of them.. ?

4 hours ago, Aquarius said:

There are hundreds of videos, I bet you guys haven't watched all of them.. ?

@Aquarius  if there's someone who has watched all the videos, even then, he hasn't interiorized all of the teachings.

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Every time that Leo misses a Sunday video without any communication I get legit worried that he finally lost it lol 

@Bill W

17 hours ago, Bill W said:

I vote for Leo to do videos whenever he chooses and lose this weekly routine. It's like a line up of people begging for scraps. He has said time and again he doesn't like coming on here and seeing people standing around with their tongues hanging out like a dog waiting to be taken for a walk. 

This is so true. 

If you want Leo's good, Actualized channel's good and high quality videos - DON'T be pushy.

In meantime, refresh old video stuff in your head.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!