Tony 845

You’re enlightened! So why are you still on this forum?

198 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Enlighenment is the beginning of the process of God realization.

I wonder what comes next then ? (I am not joking, I am really curious).

@Dumb Enlightened You keep expanding and become aware of subtler and subtler dimensions of consciousness, from what I understand. But i mean the spiritual dimension itself is so fantastic.

3 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Dumb Enlightened You keep expanding and become aware of subtler and subtler dimensions of consciousness, from what I understand. But i mean the spiritual dimension itself is so fantastic.

Do you have books suggestions ?

There are no '' enlightened'' beings. Only God IS. Once you become conscious of God and that I am It, you can do whatever you want. Why just chop wood and carry water? Why not join an online non-dual forum and expand consciousness for others and see others understanding and perspectives on nonduality and God etc etc. To me that's just fun. 

8 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

You keep expanding and become aware of subtler and subtler dimensions of consciousness,

@FoxFoxFox @Dumb Enlightened  I've been listening to this lately and it's doing exactly that.

@Dumb Enlightened Mmm not without knowing what specific topic you are interested in. Actually if i were to get a good picture of how your inner experience of life is, i could probably introduce you to very good material. You just have to paint a clear picture what you understand from life. It requires a lot of honesty. 

3 minutes ago, Highest said:

There are no '' enlightened'' beings. Only God IS. Once you become conscious of God and that I am It, you can do whatever you want. Why just chop wood and carry water? Why not join an online non-dual forum and expand consciousness for others and see others understanding and perspectives on nonduality and God etc etc. To me that's just fun. 

And you're God too I presume.  That's rich.  Call me psychic.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@FoxFoxFox I've been meditating with it eyes closed with headphones and it's getting really deep. I just finished a session and I'm not sure what I became. There are just no words beside to say it was something very subtle.

@cetus56 Sweet. Did you experience any physical sensations in the third-eye area? Pulsation, ticking sounds, expansion etc? 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Joseph Maynor What is the ego?

That's a trick question because you want me to define the Ego in language, in terms of thought.  The Ego cannot be reduced to being specified in language.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

That's a trick question because you want me to define the Ego in language, in terms of thought.

Why can’t that be possible?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@cetus56 Sweet. Did you experience any physical sensations in the third-eye area? Pulsation, ticking sounds, expansion etc? 

@FoxFoxFox No not yet. I left the body behind but yet existed in a quite different way.

I was listening to what you shared. That's a good one for a chill'n background sound.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Why can’t that be possible?

It's possible but erroneous too and leads to a lot of traps and errors.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That's a trick question because you want me to define the Ego in language, in terms of thought.  The Ego cannot be reduced to being specified in language.

So is it really a trick question?

This is you asking you this, can it be a trick, really?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I am God and No Ego sound like an oxymoron.

I am That which is the absence of the illusory ego. You can call it ''It or That' '' but it took me a year to become conscious that It is actually God. It was also confirmed several times that It was God on weed. Check out my topic ''Weed - God saw through my eyes''. That was my nr 1 non-dual experience so far. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

So is it really a trick question?

This is you asking you this, can it be a trick, really?

Can you capture throwing a football in language?  Can you capture walking in language?

Edited by Joseph Maynor