Paul92

Message to Leo and his disciples.

41 posts in this topic

I think some of you are over-exaggerating the degree to which people believe Leo’s ideas, as if people don’t have minds of their own.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Anybody hear from the Op in the last 6 hours? 

@Paul92 I hope you can heal, friend. Your post yells anger.

The most important part of this journey is validating and finding answers for yourself. This is a journey you'll have your entire life.

Are you posting here because you actually think it is bullshit or because you are trying to convince yourself it is bullshit?

This is all free information and nobody is forcing you to follow it. I understand your emotions must be strong right now, but take responsibility for how you are. Leave the forums, if it is not benefiting you.

Server kicking me off this site. Anyone know what to do? Past few days on multiple devices 

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Server kicking me off this site. Anyone know what to do? Past few days on multiple devices 

Yeah Actualized has acting up lately... site freezes after 5 mins

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Very interesting post.

I had a thought today and i think it's an interesting premise that can help explain this whole thing. Or maybe i'm just full of shit.

So the premise is pretty much this. The saying goes "at which strand of hair does one go bald?"

You can apply this with the relationship that FIRST is a distinction. Which is the relationship between body and mind.

Where does one begin and the other end?

I think this perfectly fit the bill of explaining nothing. Because baldness does not REALLY exist. That's why you can't find an answer to the question "at which strand does one go bald?"

Bald is something that we created. I created. But at what point does the thing that is created become the creator? 

These distinctions are made on air. It doesn't stick.

To apply this to the Body and mind mechanism. To point to the point of distinction between the two? At which point do you change from this? To this?

There is no point.

And we're here arguing about this :)/

It's the cosmic giggle.

Edited by MisterMan

@Paul92 You cannot will your way to a state of no-mind. That requires decades of patient, serious practice.

Now is the time to discipline yourself and start doing the practices.

Re-calibrate your expectations. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 11/01/2019 at 4:55 AM, Paul92 said:

I'd just like to thank you sincerely for completely fucking up my mind, body and soul. And probably, within the next 24 hours, the mind, body and soul of everyone I have ever loved. This is the end for me. Yes, IT IS then end. 

What you are preaching is existential nihilism. There is no difference. It is a dangerous, dangerous thing.

You CANNOT explained the universe. FACT. 

Nobody can.

You certainly CANNOT explain the universe by eating mushrooms. FACT.

There is NO ANSWER.

This is God repackaged. 

Look at this forum. Full of enlightened beings. All I see is anger, condescension, mockery and longing for something that, if we were supposed to have as a right, we shouldn't have to eat fucking mushrooms to attain. 

I have OCD. I cannot forget this now. And I can't focus on the now. IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE WITH A CONDITION LIKE OCD TO HAVE ZERO THOUGHTS. 

You'll say this is my ego, or my vibrations are out of whack mannnnn.

You are not the universe. And the Universe does not love you. It does not have infinite knowledge. It does not have infinite love. If it did, then what sort of fuckin sick joke is all this??

Most of you on here are smart people. Which is why I know a lot of you are questioning all this all the time. You just daren't admit it. 

Leo if you truly believed what you are saying, pack up all of your shit, close your YouTube channel, with your self-indulged 'mystic' imagery, and go live in a cave in Japan, gobbling mushrooms. 

As for me, I have two options. I'm either going to the hospital, and telling them I'm a nutcase so I can live in a psych ward all my life while they feed me pills, just so I don't completely break the hearts of my parents. Or I'm off a bridge a few miles from my house. BUT I SUPPOSE IT DOESN'T MATTER. 

Look at ordinary people. You ask them, explain the universe. They'll say, fuck knows. Which is essentially where we are all at here. The difference is, they've accepted it and ARE MAKING THE BEST OF WHATEVER THE FUCK THIS IS. They don't need to chase it. Isn't that real enlightenment?

Thanks for the pain of crushing anxiety, crushing depression, crushing hunger and self harm. Yes, these feelings are real. 

Many of you will know deep inside that what I am saying makes sense. You have a chance to forget it all and GO AND LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT QUESTIONING EVERYTHING AND QUESTIONING THAT BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF NATURAL ENGINEERING CALLED YOUR BODY AND YOUR MIND. I don't have that privilege. 

I know this will get deleted. Where's your unlimited understanding and love? Do me a favour.

See you when we're all reincarnated as fuckin trees. THERE'S NO SUCH THING. IF REINCARNATION WAS REAL, I'D HAVE COME BACK AS CATHERINE ZETA JONES' TAMPAX

And on that note, enjoy you endless search for fuck all. 

God Damn site didn't post yesterday.

Paul. Secondly I know OCD. I had facial tics from an early age. Started with blinks, then twitches, it ultimately grew into a multi tic habit where I was rotating between 3 to 4 tics at once every 5 seconds of my life.

I know OCD, I've lived it.

Do yourself a favour. And give this a try. 

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 7:10 PM, Ampresus said:

I think we all need to calm down and take a fucking chill pill alright? Just calm down. Please consider meditating before letting all that rage out. I am talking to anyone here who can't control their mind here. Oh wait... we all can't am I right fellas?

@Paul92 I understand your frustration. A few things you should know though:

1. Never trust Leo 100%, he is still a human
  2. If you see anyone here praising Leo, they are doing the self-development work wrong
  3. If you see anyone here praising anything, they are doing it wrong. ''Praising'' does not mean ''working'. Therefore it is useless and a waste of your time
  4. Leo is just producing, actually very good quality video's on his channel. That is all. He is a simple information source. Not your master, nor your dad. Don't listen to him blindly. Always have a different source. A simple popular person like Eckhart Tolle as a source for your personal development work can help so much. Remember that there is no one true source. There are many different techniques and methods. Leo's is just pointing out some of them in his video's.

My brother has autism and mental retardation. I don't fully know how you experience this world, but maybe you will respect me because in my case it is my brother who can't ''enlighten'' that easily. I don't know what is up in his mind. I don't know if my brother can control his mind or if he doesn't have a mind. I have struggled with great loneliness (not because of doing self-development work, but because I didn't know what ''a friend'' means) and always reached out to my brother. I have always seen him as my only reliable friend. Simply because he doesn't respond. He is quiet. Does he understand me? God knows. I forgot how many times I cried on his shoulder while he laughed. He just laughed.

Now I don't know if you have tried any psychedelics. I don't know you personally. All I am saying is that literally everyone can enlightened. I know that there is a way for my brother to enlighten. First I will get enlightened myself, then look everywhere (literally EVERYWHERE) to get him fully enlightened. I don't want to be on my deathbed and regret that I haven't been able to enlighten my brother. If there is a possibility for an autist to enlighten, what is your excuse?

Oh and don't expect everything Leo says to work. Not in the short-term nor in the long-term. Don't expect anything. Just observe. See what happens. If Leo says that you should try out meditating for a year, and many other self-help guru's, mystics and sages recommend it as well, then why don't you try it? Why not 10 years? Why not try 20 years? It is not like you have anything to lose right? This is just nihilism right? So who cares? Just try it. See what happens.

Perhaps your brother is enlightened. He is not lost in concepts, maybe that is why he doesn't respond. He laughs while you cry. I'm sure you have already considered this possibility. Why do you put yourself above your brother just because he is autistic? He's probably already enlightened, don't you realise that?

On 1/10/2019 at 4:38 PM, cetus56 said:

Anybody hear from the Op in the last 6 hours? 

I wonder how many people on this forum that threaten to commit suicide, actually do. I've seen the threat many times, from many people on here. Doesn't seem like a way to tell how many of them actually followed through. That's a sad thought. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Paul92 You cannot will your way to state of no-mind. That requires decades of patient, serious practice.

Now is the time to discipline yourself and start doing the practices.

Re-calibrate your expectations. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

I disagree that it takes decades. I will prove you wrong.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

9 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I disagree that it takes decades. I will prove you wrong.

That could only be proven by your silence.   "I am like an idiot my mind is so empty"  Tao Te Ching. The book of the way.

@Paul92 are you already a tampax? hope you can lough about that from the other side! i mean hope the other side is just your cellphone - without being logged in...

how is it going? did you find help? you see, it seems like you really are angry, but whom are you angry about?

or what? so you know for yourself you want to stop questioning? maybe that’s good for a while, maybe you should stop questioning and start to work on the problems you discovered, finding real solutions.

would you have found your way here if you where not searching? so is there no path? what about the one you walked? 

no one said exactly you would be healed like in a miracle over night! do the people here have their issues? yes of course, if they hadn’t, who would be here? you see trees can also have illnesses and they grow differently - and some years the winter is tougher because the frost comes again very late in the early year and then the growth ring is small and there are no peaches for us so we go cherry pick. and sometimes it’s not even a fruit tree, but a pine tree or a hazel and we just go nuts.

did you already try to talk about your ocd in the forum, to find other methods and help? did you ever try to find a cure aside from what is commonly used? 

hope you are fine! (we really don’t care what you want to be in the next life - but you know you can’t become a tampax, do you?)

Edited by now is forever

@cetus56 Stupid and wise come full circle.

A wise person is so stupid, that he doesn’t even know the notion of ‘stupid,’ which makes him super wise.

I’ve had that insight first hand, without reading anything about it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

15 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@cetus56 Stupid and wise come full circle.

A wise person is so stupid, that he doesn’t even know the notion of ‘stupid,’ which makes him super wise.

I’ve had that insight first hand, without reading anything about it.

Stupid and wise are relative dualities, with the only real measure being one's level of humility: the level to which one knows he knows nothing. So it's a matter of perspective. The universal perspective, your little ego literally knows nothing. But it's also important to  have confidence in one's own abilities. And you're right, it goes full circle to where you know that you know everything you NEED to be a rational, loving human being! Knowing that you know nothing while simultaneously being happy that you know everything you need, and if you don't currently, then you have the tools to gain greater understanding. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Paul92  I have the worse case of OCD called PURE O it goes against all my values (it's insane) 

learning non duality has almost estimated most of my symptoms, with enlightenment it would kill OCD, ego is the engine of OCD.

so basically NO-EGO=NO OCD

dont be rash man, a year & a 1/2 ago I was in the same boat, guys like Leo & others have saved my life with this line of work. 

But like I said it takes work & patience, besides who's the "I" that has the OCD/depression/anxiety???

really break the question down, "who's the I" it will help, you have OCD anyway, use it to you're advantage..

feel free to message me anytime, I'll even give you my # so we can talk if you'd like.

p.s. Enlightenment is real, I've been going through kundalini for 6-8 months I've tasted mystical experiences, on my kids enlightenment is real, I've tasted it. 

Edited by Tony 845

@Paul92 Paul buddy, please respond? 

I really hope you haven't jumped off a bridge, your profile says that you were online an hour ago. 

When I first started learning about Non-duality I was depressed. I don't have OCD so I have no idea how hard that must be to live with. But all I want to say is push through.