Crystalous

Express your love to Leo

36 posts in this topic

Let's express our love and gratitude to Leo in this thread.I believe his work is really important, there are people that really need him.We can also mention the videos that helped us the most.Leooo man you are fucking amazing you changed my life.You show me the way to the light.You are a new age angel that helps humanity to step up from darkness.You are a hybrid teacher that involves everything.Its impressive.My favourite videos are the enlightenment trilogy that has so much information I had to watch them 20 times but it was worth it and the mindfulness meditation technique.Thanks for everything!!!Greetings and love from Greece <3 

Edited by Crystalous

I love your meditation retreat video

Love you and all Leo :) :) :)

Can you answer my pm now ? :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Leo's meditation videos were the very first ones I watched when I started moving toward personal growth, so the dude holds a special place in my heart. I wouldn't have made meditation a part of my life without those first videos, so in my book, I owe the dude. I respect his motivation and intensity, even when he yells.  :D:D  "You won't do it because you're a soft, lazy twat."  

Every time there is a Leo love thread, it's hard to resist... I love you Leo..... your honesty, bluntness, humour, wisdom, dedication, silly mannerisms, open-mindedness, compassion, education with swearing, etc ....Grateful you exist, and I found out! 

Thank you Leo.

You put your heart and soul into Actualized.org, and because of this, people across the globe are actively improving their lives, becoming more authentic, and, most importantly, discovering who they really are.  

We’re very grateful to have you here with us.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

I love you leo. 

That is literally an in-house joke i do to my partner. Love the youtube revolution, we get to pick our own celebrities and role models.

Leo! Your impact is huge! Congratulations. Just look at this forum, you are producing an army of awoken people! :D 

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

It's really nice to hear Leo and this community talk about things that the people who surround me in my daily life are too dumb and unconscious to care about. Yeah, I have spiritual arrogance.

It is really nice though. I don't feel so alone anymore. And Leo is my current number one guide. 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Leo's teachings instantly resonated with me as no bs, real talk, true self-help, and have improved the quality of my life in ways I didn't even know were possible. Very grateful and always look forward to the next episode.

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

I like that he may or may not think of him as superior but still talks with his fans.

If i become a rapper, I would still like to not change that part of me.

9 hours ago, Vipassana said:

Your welcome guys

there's always one. 

All at once, 10 sceptics get up and leave this forum thinking we're some kind of cult now. Lol.

Thanks for being  so selfless in sharing your wisdom. One love <3

Shit this is really turning into a cult... peace out, I'm outta here.

One Love Leo. May your quest lead you to your desired goal.

Thank you for everything.

right when I thought this forum needs a little more heart and love ^_^

thank you Leo, you changed my life. 

could never choose a favorite video, simply too many. specially when they started getting really mind bending and spiritual. I'll never forget my first Leo-video How to master & control your emotions. not my favorite one, but I become a nostalgic mess when I think about it. that's when my whole journey started! 

love from Italy <3

whatever arises, love that

Thank you Leo :) 

Thank you for tolerating all the madness that goes on here, all of our noob views, all arguments. I wish i can be patient and disciplined one day as you are!

I have just begun to change my life, and i already felt things i never thought i could feel before through practices from your videos, even though not even a month has passed from me doing them, thank you thank you thank you. :x