Shin

NoFap - Why you should quit porn & masturbation !

1,355 posts in this topic

@Shin Cheers??nonut4life then eh, but still, fap a bad thing? To practice the circulation of energy but no ejaculation?

@bejapuskas ah I meant so we can bypass ejacultion during sex easier, would require consciously circulating our sexual energy right? But would be much harder with no practice tugging prior 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, KyleR said:

@Shin Cheers??nonut4life then eh, but still, fap a bad thing? To practice the circulation of energy but no ejaculation?

I don't know, there just is a high change you will relapse if you do this while still being addicted.


Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday I told a girl that I do not want to ejaculate and waste my sexual energy and she was offended saying : I don't like a man that does not cum, I don't want to become a Guinea pig for you just to practice non ejaculation... She is thinking of leaving me.. 

Also, she told me that she want sex all day, I would become a whore if it wasn't for my conscience... 

I was like fuck man why I even told it.... 

 

Edited by LiakosN

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

Yesterday I told a girl that I do not want to ejaculate and waste my sexual energy and she was offended saying : I don't like a man that does not cum, I don't want to become a Guinea pig for you just to practice non ejaculation... She is thinking of leaving me.. 

Also, she told me that she want sex all day, I would become a whore if it wasn't for my conscience... 

I was like fuck man why I even told it.... 

 

Wouldn't worry too much about it tbh. Let her leave you if that's what she wants. If you are on this level and want to practice Karezza, than so be it. Just look for someone who is on the same level and don't let someone who is not into it, hold you back from that.

Maybe you could introduce her to the book: "Cupids poisoned arrow". But it seems like she's very ignorant, so maybe don't bother at all and move on.

Edited by Psyche_92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Psyche_92 mmm I do worry, it's not that i truly want to stop ejaculation... I think it's impossible to find that kind of a girl 

Edited by LiakosN

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Psyche_92I@Psyche_92I also told her that I would like to be in a state that no negative emotion arises and she said to me that it isn't possible.. I don't want to be with a man like that 

 

Is it possible or not? 

 

 


You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

@Psyche_92 mmm I do worry, it's not that i truly want to stop ejaculation... I think it's impossible to find that kind of a girl 

I don't see the problem then.

22 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

Is it possible or not? 

No. As a human you experience good and bad emotions, that's how it is and that will never change. The thing that can change however, is the attachment and wanting to feel a certain way at all times.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LiakosN

There's something wrong with her, not with you imo.

She wants you to cum, but she doesn't want to get pregnant I guess, so.. why does she want it?

You get her orgasm, you orgasm, you are having great sex, what the fuck does she want from you "cumming"? I just don't get it. 

 

 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have experimented with NoFap a few times. What I found is

Benefits: women seem magnetized to you.

Drawbacks: too much testosterone, too much energy, even with grounding techniques, boredom, unable to watch tv etc due to overly sexualised feminist propaganda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, thesmileyone said:

Drawbacks: too much testosterone, too much energy, even with grounding techniques, boredom, unable to watch tv etc due to overly sexualised feminist propaganda.

Only in the short term, because you'll get used to those things.

Edited by Shin

Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shin

Is there anything you can suggest to get rid of that "TOO MUCH OF FUCKING ENERGY WTF" -like feeling?

Sometimes I'm getting angry and frustrated about some silly things, while my willpower muscle is pretty fucking strong and I'm also doing a lot of stuff.

Or it's just like - it will dissapear after some time, just wait?

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@28 cm unbuffed visualize your energy in your dick and balls to move up into your lower belly. breathing as if your longs are flames that grow more intense with every inhale. Then do something brave like comfort-zone challenges or try to do something like sports/excessive. Add some motivational music to the mix and you'll feel like a beast! 


Check out my channel :ph34r:

https://youtu.be/0uZJOhDxHzs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Spirituality is not the renunciation of life

It is the art of living fully

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it dangerous to practice semen retention/no ejaculation for a long period of time?  I did NoFap for about 600 Days and I'm still doing it, but I had a few wet dreams (ejaculation during sleep) so I havent practice no ejaculation. However, I found out that you can hold back the ejaculation by pulling a certain muscle. So my question is: Are there sideffects to doing NoEjaculation for a long period of time (like a few years)? Or is this beneficial? I am just a little scared wether I'm damaging something in my body. And if you'd recommend to ejaculate, how often per month would you recommend it to find the right balance?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

37 minutes ago, John West said:

how often per month would you recommend it to find the right balance?

0.

38 minutes ago, John West said:

Are there sideffects to doing NoEjaculation for a long period of time (like a few years)?

Side effects are that you become superhuman. Sperm that is not ejaculated breaks down and is being recycled in your body.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leo said, that masturbation and sex are one in his new video. I think we should protest against this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Leo said, that masturbation and sex are one in his new video. I think we should protest against this.

he justify having faps for 34 years

don't trust leo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.4.2019 at 7:30 PM, Psyche_92 said:

 

0.

Side effects are that you become superhuman. Sperm that is not ejaculated breaks down and is being recycled in your body.

 

Are you sure? Bc I heard people debating about prostate cancer as a siderisk of no Ejaculation. Do monks practice no ejcaulation, or do they allow wet dreams?

Edited by John West

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now