Baotrader

10 trip reports.

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, I have been absent from this forum for a year. My life still is a financially struggling life but I tried tripping despite that. I have done 10 trips so far.

My 1st trip: 

My settings: I did not eat anything for a whole day before the trip. I sat silently for 30 mins and then took 5g golden teacher

The trip lasted 16 hours

Trip's contents: I lost my sense of physicality in the first 2 hours. Even after 2 first hours I still don't feel much in any physical ways. But I got some senses back.

Next: I hallucinated a yellow strange looking bird over my head. It does not tell me any insights though. I also hallucinated no-ending moving circles of various colors. I felt a little scared after I looked at them for a while and they did not stop or disappear. I looked away.

Next: Insights came to my mind: I heard a voice talking to my brain and the insights were very clear:

Awareness is raw empty and thanks to this anything can exist, like the while light must exist so colorful lights can exist.

God is not biased and wants to experience literally everything so everything can exist without having to succumb to logical thinking patterns. "You can be a dependend person who does not agree to have a job because you believe your parents has the responsibility to provide you whatever you need because they gave birth to you and you are the type that wants to have sex with every gorgeous woman you know. You angrily blame your parents for not making you rich enough to accomplish that."  I still personally hate such a person but I honestly became conscious God does not hate him. He can create "the hateable you in my description" and give you the wealthy parents who agrees to satisfy all of your selfish desires

Not only that, God can even create "the you" who was born poor but could fulfill your desires because "you" got lucky in some absurd laughable way and got the money.

It got me thrown up 'cause of the next insight ( I am not bragging. It actually happened. I vomitted some foods remaining in my stomack). I was conscious that what I describe in "the you" example is just part of a bigger thing which is God can create 2 human beings that have the exact same brain order, alike to the minutest atom and 1 is as intelligent as Einstein the latter is utterly dumb and silly. 

'You can have the same physical brain of a psychopath and still a good person"

The final insight I got cannot be gotten at words so I cannot express it

Note: all insights I got from the trip each was given to me in an infinite formless form. They only materialized into words after I required the voice in my head to elaborate on them

My 2nd trip

My settings: the same as my 1st trip. 

This trip was not much different from the 1st trip. I was given the same insights which was the most annoying part for me

7 remaining trips:

Unlike 1st and 2nd trip reports,  I won't tell you guys the substance I tripped on for 7 remaining trips because it's addictive to certain brain types that generate too much dopamine leading to a serious addiction and there are some quite irresonsible reckless folks in this forum.

My settings changed a little bit: I did not eat anything for 2 days before the trip

Insights from 7 trips: none

Healing power is one of the only 2 things I got from these 7 trips. I tested it by hurting a few parts of my body then healed them. Through sheer imagination. This is how it works: I have the specific painful part imagine the normal healthy state it was in. It's my body's part that imagines, not my brain and there were Absolutely No images in my brain/mind. I repeat it in case you misunderstand and think I visualze it
The second thing was when the trip was about to end I temporarily lost my memory. I had to have my brain think back to remember things. It scared me!

I didn't enjoy the read. It seems too frivolous. 'No soul' in your writings. 

From what I've read, I don't think you're giving yourself enough time and responsibility really integrate these trips.

Its important to contemplate what you learn from your trips & how your behavior will change. 

@Vipassana How can you know I don't apply what I got from the trips into my life? Fact is I do. Don't get absorbed in the uninteresting display of words