Recursoinominado

Member
  • Content count

    2,083
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Recursoinominado

  • Rank
    - - -

Personal Information

  • Location
    Brazil
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

7,514 profile views
  1. Watch your language, boy, or I will call the forum police on you!
  2. Not for the sake of it, social shaming is an ancient educational method. Society goes to shit when people with unhinged, semi-psychopathic ideas can normalize these ideas to the unthinking masses; that's when genocides happen. If they can't be argued with, just shame the f out of them.
  3. As if good arguments could change the minds of most people. Good luck trying to reason with zionists/nazis. As Leo says, people are survival machines; they have to feel where it hurts, not in their logical brains, but in their pockets and egos.
  4. Good, i approve shaming genocide deniers. Maybe through emotional suffering, they will wake up.
  5. Just a few thousand innocent people are jailed in overcrowded cells, without any rights, but who cares!
  6. Timestamp 1:00:00: He literally said he is pro genocide. “I’m pro genocide… Palestinians can go live in another place.” I mean, indefensable take if you are not a psychopath or completely brainwashed/uninformed. I would even be charitable and believe he said this for shock value and must have a more nuanced opinion but this is probably where his more "nuanced" opinions go in the end. So... pretty bad take for a liberal. He also laughed when it was reported that children were being targeted by Israelis soldiers. "Where should they aim if not head and chest?" (something like that). There are many more takes like this. Basically, he denies any bad intent from Israel when this is vastly well documented.
  7. I mean, pretty hard for a liberal to have a worse position than that...
  8. In my case, it increases consciousness but can be murky. Doesn't give me much clarity, but makes me more intuitive and i have spontaneus insights. I guess it also depends on the method of ingestion. Smoking flower is one of the "dirtiest" ones, since yous smoke a lot of substances, not only THC. Consuming orally is cleaner but takes too much time, the high is a bit different. I would love to find the "THC crystals" that Leo spoke about that are pure THC. Very hard to find it here in where i live.
  9. 1 and 8. They seem serious but easy to read. I love serif fonts.
  10. To call us a cult, he has to watch at least 150h of Leo's content and have done 10+ trips.
  11. Lol me too I am too autistic to be spiritual without psychedelics for too long
  12. That's me. I was once addicted to it, not like smoking many joints a day, but smoking a bit every day, for any reason (happy, sad, bored, hungry, horny, gym, study etc). I've noticed that i wasn't managing to stop, i kept thinking about it, like a reflex. And then, i had enough: on January 1th i quit it cold turkey. One year gone by, i got back to smoking on New Year's Eve (not planned, i was flirting with a hottie that rolled a joint and offered to me and i said "fuck it"). This joint was amazing and, since then, i never got addicted again, i smoke when i want and often i just don't. I don't think about it and even forget about itm even though i always have weed available and could smoke any time. I don't feel the need anymore because it isn't as pleasurable anymore, i feel a bit silly and a bit of a loser when i smoke without a good reason.
  13. It is legit to a point. Strategically, in life, it makes sense to aim to maximize your looks with reasonable limits. A good haircut, style, cool tattoos maybe, good shape, built by workingout at the gym, low body-fat percentage, nice white teeth, maybe a few tweaks in your face with some aesthetic procedures to improve facial structure etc. It's great for survival; it makes your life easier for sure, but it shouldn't be turned into a neurotic worry. I myself was fat until i was 17 and then i started to go to the gym, did a "looksmaxing" version for broke teenagers and got into great shape, my face also improved, and from then on, my life improved exponentially. People treated me a lot differently.
  14. In my experience, they do raise baseline consciousness, but it's not permanent if the person stops there, doesn't continue the work, doesn't do spiritual practices, or uses psychedelics ever again. I guess it also depends on previous work and if the person has insights or not (i had powerful insights, but i guess many people don't). I had my spiritual awakening due to psychedelics, i already meditated, but they opened me up in a way that meditation didn't, i guess you can say i had a kundalini awakening, and i became way more intuitive, sensitive, and conscious in general afterwards. Of course i had many experiences with psychedelics afterward that kept raising my consciousness and i did spiritual practices (although not really seriously).
  15. Sivananda says, “An ounce of practice is better than tons of theory.” You can reach any level you want with concentration meditation (jhanas), pranayama, and contemplation. Past some point, Gurus are only for comfort. "When you get the message, hang up the phone". A good student only needs to listen to the instructions once.