-
Content count
1,650 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About integration journey
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
- Gender
Recent Profile Visitors
-
That would be interesting but creepy 😂
-
integration journey replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Kangaroo yogurt ( high protein!) -
integration journey started following Why I Think Magic Is Real
-
integration journey replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Do you guys have Kangaroo shawarma/ burrito in Australia? -
Yes! I hope they get rid of the shorts though because it kinda copies TikTok
-
integration journey started following 2027 Is Gonna Be an Insane Year for YouTube
-
A live button for what?
-
integration journey started following We Need a Live Button
-
From all the episodes of actualized I have watched I don’t know why “ go fuck yourself” from the motivational video stuck with me. Touchè
-
integration journey replied to Loveeee's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Don’t be tempted by maya Leo. Maya is a crazy bitch -
integration journey started following Actualized.org is worth trillions
-
Day 2 October no social media yes to Spanish, chess, vipassna, drawing, visualization, contemplation
-
So how the fuck do you meet someone living here then lol
-
October challenge no social media yes to chess, reading, visualization, drawing. Vipassana day 1
-
3 days off of it and I already feel so much better in terms of focus and happiness.
-
This one bro
-
integration journey started following What car do you recommend?
-
integration journey replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why do people have the tendency of thinking that they know people so well and have them figured out. You talk like you sleep in his bed and know all his shit. -
Yeah for some reason I only get matched to trans folks mostly even though I’m straight AF.
-
integration journey started following Is it the end of dating apps?
-
integration journey replied to Olaf's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Is it pubic hair or an ass hair or hair on the head? the answer makes a big difference bro
