Yali

Member
  • Content count

    1,294
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Yali

  • Rank
    - - -

Personal Information

  • Location
    usa
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

42,435 profile views

Bookmarks

  1. Omega3
    Omega3
    I think it is a gimmick. You don't need it. Go live your life.

  2. Omega3
    Omega3
    Do not eat Tuna!

  3. Cornell 7 Case
    Cornell 7 Case
    Cornell is training for the Epstein class, so this is on-brand.

  4. Luigi Mangione smile
    Luigi Mangione smile
    Luigi is a handsome guy, if he was ugly- he wouldn't be getting near as much press-
    This guy has fan club of girls swooning over him

  5. Luigi Mangione smile
    Luigi Mangione smile
    What people don't seem to understand is that a gradual transition into the type of universal health care system that every other developed nation takes for granted is the compromise - and what happened to Brian Thompson is the alternative. Stranger still is the idea that people are just going to meekly consent to impoverishment and death just so a handful of sociopaths can enrich themselves at their expense.
    Protesting United Health Care does jack shit when the for-profit healthcare industry has thoroughly captured the political institutions that are supposed to be regulating their behavior. When money is equated to free speech (thanks SCOTUS!), lobbying becomes a legalized form of bribery.
    Personally, I'd greatly prefer that we channel this rage into a passing constitutional amendment to get money out of politics and then pass some form of universal healthcare, rather than having assassinations of healthcare executives. But I'm not going to feel a deep sense of shock and outrage over an administrative murderer getting iced by one of his victims.

  6. Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself
    Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself
    It depends on how deep you want understanding to be. For shallow forms of understanding, some judgment is acceptable. But not the highest levels that I am interested in.
    And yes, my judgment does reduce my understanding. Which is why I am warning you guys.
    And there are other factors at play besides judgment, like bias.

  7. Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself
    Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself
    @Joshe Take for example Netanyahu.
    Does any leftist understand Netanyahu? No. Not at all. Why? Because they cannot stop judging him.
    Do I understand Netanyahu? Yes. A lot better than they do. Why? Because I do not judge him.
    Leftists are incapable of understanding conservatives due to this.
    Even when I judge someone, I know that all judgment is relativistic, but others don't know that. This makes an enormous difference.
    My judgment is like firecrackers and leftist judgment is like a nuclear bomb.

  8. Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself
    Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself
    Yes, but it goes deeper too.
    Notice that if you judged Hitler like most people do, you would never spend weeks empathizing with him. In fact, you would call anyone doing that a Nazi.
    Why do leftists call everyone on the right a fascist, a Nazi, a racist, etc?
    How many Americans understand Putin? None.
    How many leftists understand Elon Musk? None!

  9. Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    Human survival has always been more about social skill than physical size.
    Which is why women are most attracted to leadership, status, charisma, and social intelligence.
    Women aren't stupid. They like exactly what helps their children survive.
    Women don't need your muscles, they need your leadership and social connections.

  10. Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    That's what she wants from a relationship. That is not what creates attraction.

  11. Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    Just the inverse of what you're looking for: masculine features and health features.

  12. Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    Yes, you do.

  13. Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    If you want a true black pill moment, one time I was at the club talking to a girl and she literally saw another guy, ran up to him and said, "OMG! You are so symmetrical." And she stood there admiring him while I stood back and watched.

  14. Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness
    At least half of everything humans say is bullshit.
    Nothing I said contradicts that.
    Loosing weight is doable. Learning to read is doable. Doesn't require any super genetics.
    Remember, David Goggins has made a career out of selling you hope and the alpha grind mindset. That doesn't make it true. He is playing a character he has constructed. As is Owen. Their constructed personas have co-opt them.
    He does have good genes if he's in good health. He couldn't do the intense things he does without a baseline of good health. Health is a much deeper issue than just being fat. Fatness is not a genetic problem, it is a diet problem.
    Dude, you are citing a fictional character. You might as well cite Wiley Coyote's ability to survive a fall from a 1000ft cliff.
    There is no way a person with bad genes could even make it into the Navy Seals. Just because Gogins struggled does not disprove that.
    They aren't nothing. A cheeta can outrun you with zero discipline, just on his genes.
    Your discipline is a very limited thing relative to your genes.
    You can think of genes as all the stuff you can do with zero discipline.
    Practice is important but it requires having the correct genetic foundation.
    It's not one vs the other, it's both that are requiree for worldclass achievement.
    As I said, both are needed for worldclass achievement.
    Yes, you can generally learn all sorts of skills through massive practice. So what? I didn't say otherwise.
    Nothing I said means that hard work and practice are not important to success.
    It's also a question of the magnitude of your result. Can anyone learn to play tennis decently? Pretty much any able-bodied person can. But that is not the same as being a worldclass player. Likewise, can almost any guy learn to get laid with a random average girl? Yes. But that is not the same as sleeping with 100 8's, 9's, and 10's. The magnitude of your result is a huge factor here. Earning $1 million is pretty easy. Earning $10 billion is a totally nother level. If all you want to acheive is to sleep with 10 mediocre girls in your life, almost any guy can acheive that. Not a big deal.

  15. Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread
    Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread
    I think it's more like 90%.
    10% looksmaxxing at best. That 10% is not worth the time. Investing that time in game would yield 200% the results.
    The only looksmaxxing that makes sense to me is dress, grooming, teeth straightening, and hair transplant if you are balding. Steroids if you don't care about your health. Nose-job makes sense if you got a weird-looking nose. All other resources should be invested into game and socializing.

  16. Almost 9/11 style terror attack
    Almost 9/11 style terror attack
    Dude, they are still blinded from the Holocaust.
    Of course they are still blinded by Oct 7th.
    The Holocaust cast a very long shadow.

  17. "Follow your passion" never mentions supply and demand
    "Follow your passion" never mentions supply and demand
    It takes many years of work to turn passion into profit.
    Most people don't have the time or resources.
    Passion sounds like the fun path, but it is not the easy path. The easy path is to go work for McDonalds, forget passion, and just watch TV at night.

  18. Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself
    Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself
    I do have a general contempt for mankind, but this is fully warranted since mankind is ignorant, toxic, and unteachable. But I don't hate individuals. I don't even hate Trump.
    Why didn't Jesus fit your Mormon stereotype?
    Why did Jesus have haters?
    Relative to a Mormon I am as pure as fresh snow. Just thinking about Mormons pollutes my mind.

  19. Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?
    Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?
    Good morning!
    These last 1-2 pages of comments here are some of the most mature I’ve gotten on the topic, if not the most. Thank you.
    This is what I expect the quality is when I start this conversation.
    I have to start my day and will get back to you all with more thought but here are some short thoughts to answer everyone:
    - Yes, I have dated multiple ”normies” and I have also dated one girl who was somewhat more elevated in her thinking. The quality of intimacy, enjoyment and satisfaction was day and night.
    - At this point I am not really interested inc ”casual dating” anymore where we do normal dating stuff like hold hands and watch a movie together. I am looking for a life partner. Someone to build something healthy and sustainable for life.
    - This means they need to be quite self-aware. And I don’t necessarily mean in the sense of spirituality and consciousness but: how self-aware are they of their self-deceptions, lies, biases, weaknesses and strenghts? How well do they know themselves? — and how interested are they in working on these? Because if they are to be my life partner with whom we have deep intimacy, explore the journey that is the mind and life together, they need to care. At least to a degree. On top of other stuff as well. As @BlessedLion lion said - she needs to be quite something special.
    - This journey of self-development and spirituality is the most important thing for me. And having a partner with whom I cannot share at all about it? That’s really a shame. Of couse there are partner who would listen as a love for me, but are they actually sharing my excitement for discovering something new about me and my growth?
    - Otherwise I could just be alone. And as I said, I’ve done so much normal dating that it doesn’t really satisfy me anymore. I desire DEEP intimacy.
    - Leo’s emphasis of making growth a hierarchial thing is very practical in my opinion. It helps navigate the world.
    - - - - -
    I have to run now but will get back with you all.
    Thank you so much for contributing.
    @Lyubov @Joshe @Natasha Tori Maru @oOo and others.
     

  20. Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?
    Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?
    I just answered the exact ”not wanting to use the girl” to Joshe lol.
    But yes, at this point I’ve probably had sex 2000 times at least. My standard for good sex is so high that any random fuck with a club girl will be so dissatisfying. And the games and shit and compromises for my highest values.. why would it be worth it?
    Masturbating is so much better.

  21. Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?
    Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?
    Curious if anyone has read Intimate Communion by David Deida.
    It's the best book I've found on what a spiritual romantic relationship might look like.

  22. Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?
    Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?
    Needing a hot woman is a curse.

  23. Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?
    Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?
    @Miguel1 Maybe you need to go game at Harvard. Find yourself a hot academic nerd. Hot academic chicks do exist.
    When I was in uni, my calculus TA was a smoking hot Russian model chick, but she was getting a PhD in calculus.
    #Academic Game

  24. anyone in bitcoin? What are your predictions?
    anyone in bitcoin? What are your predictions?
    A grifter like him is inflating his wealth so you admire him.
    He is a Tai Lopez creature.

  25. anyone in bitcoin? What are your predictions?
    anyone in bitcoin? What are your predictions?
    He is a clown and a fraud.
    If you want to emulate Musk, okay. Copy him by putting 0.1% of your money in Bitcoin.
    Notice that Musk is not using Bitcoin go make himself rich. Bitcoin for him is like throwing a penny into the water fountain for fun.