Husseinisdoingfine

Alexei Navalny has died

92 posts in this topic

As a Russian person, both ethnically and a citizen, I would sincerely like to wish rest in peace to this brave man. 
He was a hero and his legacy will never be forgotten.

R.I.P.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/02/16/alexei-navalny-dead-russia-prsion/

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

RIP, he was amazing.

Edited by Something Funny

I wish everyone here to have the courage and strength to live the kind of life he did. 

Brutal but expected.

He is a true martyr.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Brutal but expected.

He is a true martyr.

I feel sick.

41 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

I wish everyone here to have the courage and strength to live the kind of life he did. 

You can start in small ways, for example, speaking up against your own family’s corruption.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You can start in small ways, for example, speaking up against your own family’s corruption.

Maybe the lesson here is: don't be reckless with your life and be careful who you go up against.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe the lesson here is: don't be reckless with your life and be careful who you go up against.

Well, it looks like he truly valued truth above all else.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you think you would have still been able to create Actualized if you never moved out of Russia? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Great Freedom Fighter🙏

God bless Him, His Family and Friends🙏

My highest respect to Him🙏

I ask myself if this date of his death has a geopolitical meaning behind. Maybe it's the munich security conference... but it's just speculations

This is somehow sadder than any of my relatives dying. Some force of positive change died with him which is not awakened in many of us. He was up against too much. 

He sacrificed his personal pleasures for this life of inprisonment and torture. I don't think people underestand what it really means. Thank you, Alexei, for speaking up for all of those who didn't want to have this life, but somehow we have to continune. I feel like we, the people who tend to think more freely, are next, although it feels that it was just an isolated incident, he was not the first one and will not be the last one killed by the Kremlin.

RIP, I hope you find any existential relief, thank you for the bottom of my heart.

Edited by Applegarden8

RIP. A rare kind of person that completely embodied his beliefs. Strategically it makes no sense to kill him at this moment though. He was locked up and neutralized, people were already starting to forget he even existed. Like they always do even with the biggest of tragedies. Time heals all as they say. But now his death has reignited the passion in many. Though it also brought some to complete despair. Either way, I'm almost certain it was a 'natural' death as consequence of the previous poisoning and the following stay in terrible conditions in prison isolators for 3 years. That'll do pretty much anyone in. However I don't discount the small possibility that it was indeed an assassination. This government has made terrible PR blunders like that in the past, they're not particularly intelligent people.

@Husseinisdoingfine

7 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

As a Russian person, both ethnically and a citizen, I would sincerely like to wish rest in peace to this brave man. 
He was a hero and his legacy will never be forgotten.

R.I.P.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/02/16/alexei-navalny-dead-russia-prsion/

Yeah he's a brave man. And now Joe Biden blames this onto Putin:

His legacy cannot be killed, this will inspire many to stand up against the tyranny of the kremlin. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

2 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

I ask myself if this date of his death has a geopolitical meaning behind. Maybe it's the munich security conference... but it's just speculations

Why would it?

beep boop

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Do you think you would have still been able to create Actualized if you never moved out of Russia? 

No

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

This is Leo if he never left Russia.

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD