Yousif

Things That Will NOT Get You Laid

73 posts in this topic

The one bad trait or habit that makes girls run away is the urge to immediately start shattering away their worldview and deconstruct all of reality for them, not only girls will run away, but everyone in general. 

share things that will lessen your chances of getting laid here.

Yeah,dont change anything about them they will change if they see your worldview is amazing, the way you present it to them.

My number 1 is:

Wanting to get laid as your endgame will lessen your chance of getting laid.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Things that will not get you laid:

Being needy for her approval or sex or validation. Any neediness is women repellent. 

Being judgmental. People who are sensitive to their emotions can sense judgmental people miles away. They instead want to be laid consensually with curious and open minds. They see this as the most beautiful mind-fuck.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

40 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Yousif cutting your dick off

That is not remotely true.

18 minutes ago, Israfil said:

That is not remotely true.

True. There are other ways to have sex besides sticking it in 

Drinking a bottle of vodka and vomiting on everyone sitting around, then blaming them they have made you drunk for fun.

Never got me laid for some reason...

I met a guy in an hostel recently, we chatted a bit, and then we met a group of three girls there too.

The guy was like a stereotypical alpha, always tryna be the center of attention, making decisions, funny, confident. I was being much more chill, and talking here or there, making occasional jokes, not high energy at all cos I was jet lagged as fuck.

Typical dating advice would tell you that what he was doing would be considered far more attractive, but once he left the amount of shit the girls talked about him was insane. They were not into him at all and said they found him very annoying. Turns out they were all in relationships anyway so maybe that had an impact, but it changed my perspective a lot.

A human wants to get laid with you if they send you cat gifs after a confusing argument.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Asking them about hard problems and their life problems.

Being blatantly arrogant.

Feeling insecure and afraid.

Waiting for then to initiate something.

Saying yes to everything they say, being too agreeable.

Being needy and asking them to be around you constantly and to reply you instantly.

Showing off your possessions and achievements turns a lot of women off.

Having a lack of social circle or hobbies.

Ect.ect.

10 hours ago, something_else said:

I met a guy in an hostel recently, we chatted a bit, and then we met a group of three girls there too.

The guy was like a stereotypical alpha, always tryna be the center of attention, making decisions, funny, confident. I was being much more chill, and talking here or there, making occasional jokes, not high energy at all cos I was jet lagged as fuck.

Typical dating advice would tell you that what he was doing would be considered far more attractive, but once he left the amount of shit the girls talked about him was insane. They were not into him at all and said they found him very annoying. Turns out they were all in relationships anyway so maybe that had an impact, but it changed my perspective a lot.

It sounds to me like he was trying to compensate, with this sort of "fake alpha" persona. Paradoxically, the guys who label themselves alpha and try to be alpha come across as insecure and cringe. It’s all just a big compensation.

Instead imagine just being comfortable with who you are, and not needing to prove, or defend yourself to anyone, and being humble. That is actually far more attractive. 

For example: last week a girl asked me how tall I was. I told her 5’8”, when I’m really 6 ft. She didn’t believe me because she was 5’8” and I was way taller. I just called her crazy for thinking I’m not 5’8”. She loved it and couldn’t stop laughing because I didn’t need to prove myself. 

Edited by Noahsteelers34

On 2024-01-25 at 7:15 AM, Yousif said:

The one bad trait or habit that makes girls run away is the urge to immediately start shattering away their worldview and deconstruct all of reality for them, not only girls will run away, but everyone in general. 

Hahaha, 

Well, doing that will come off as weird and not fun. 

So, doing anything that is seen as weird, cringy, creepy, will scare girls and people away. Focus on being fun, cool, relaxed, energetic, playful, laid back, confident and girls will naturally feel that way with you. Less about them “liking you” more about them “vibing with you” which they like.

Due to law of state transference you should have an idea of how people want to feel. How you feel is how they will feel. So you want to few good. which is often cool, relaxed, joyful, social, confident, playful etc then you are good. I think. Focus on building a fun, relaxed and joyful state, be outgoing and don’t take things so seriously. Be dumb, relaxed and feel good.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 1/25/2024 at 5:15 AM, Yousif said:

Well, then I am screwed. I cannot shut off my philosophical mind and nor do I want to. I love questioning reality and engaging in philosophical discussions. I talk about the most controversial things because that is what intrigues me. I really don’t care so much about sex as I do an intimate relationship.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

20 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Being yourself 

For me it's actually trying to do anything other than being myself.

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Well, then I am screwed. I cannot shut off my philosophical mind and nor do I want to. I love questioning reality and engaging in philosophical discussions. I talk about the most controversial things because that is what intrigues me. I really don’t care so much about sex as I do an intimate relationship.

He just meant being excessively argumentative in inappropriate contexts.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Doing nothing.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.