Danioover9000

Finally Destiny and Ben Shapiro debate with Lex Fridman.

15 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura, @Carl-Richard, @Thought Art, @OBEler, @zazen, @Space, @Karmadhi, @Raze, @Razard86, and many other users I forgot, some fans of Destiny and Ben Shapiro maybe. What are you guys thoughts on this debate? Was the framing good faith or bad faith? Where are both arguers right and wrong or biased?

I will comment based on many developmental factors, after I watch this debate and take some notes. Please watch and share your views as I do have my own biases going into this situation for Ben Shapiro and for Destiny, and I want to be open minded, learn, and see where I get dumb and triggered, where my blind spots are so to speak. With that I open the field to you guys! Please share your thoughts below.

Omg, why??

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Danioover9000, what a great loopwhole you find your soul to be. I feel sorry for you. Pray that one day you get out of this useless effort. But undertanding that this is your special way to survival as the Identity you are. I also have my survival loops but I try to shift them for awile. Now I am into studing Animal Evolution. You simply chosse to Study Destiny Evolution. 

After several minutes in, both men are quite fast paced with their debating. Just that I disagree with Lex Fridman's framing that Destiny is the 'liberal' side, and Ben is the 'conservative' side. Fine with Ben being framed as the 'conservative side' although lately his mind's poisoned by the online space and online variations of tradcon, were I'd disagree a bit more is labeling Destiny as representative of 'liberals' when his entire 12 years of being an online gamer, streamer, political commentator and debate bro online debater, relies on him being a bit outrageous and play the online drama games with the online political spaces, and Destiny's survival and career solely relies on para socializing and online toxic dynamics. Plus, Destiny's a bit neurotypical and in the autism spectrum, so does this mean that most Liberals and Democrats are in the autism spectrum and neurotypical? I jighly doubt that.

Also, based on Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development by Jane Loevinger, Carl Jung's shadow aspects and Architypes, Ken Wilbur's Integral Theory and other lines of development in life and societal domains, and ideological beliefs indoctrinated by culture and social programming, and information ecology we consume via social media like Tik Tok, Twitch, Kick, YouTube, Facebook and other social media sites, news from mainstream/alternative news, books, radios, tv shows, and other points of information manufactured by big tech companies, also biases and preferences per person.

So far, IMO technologies that are digital, and funding for schools is THE BIGGEST ISSUE for education, which both arguers seems to just talk around in circles here. They haven't talked about how tech companies and digital technology is causing an increase in shorter attention span/more distractions from school tasks and homework, or increases in self entitlement and narcissism from automatic picture beautification, and many other corrosive effects from using too much digital technologies like phones, and computers. Good showcase of when two ideologies, two minds with differing metanarratives, propaganda, get ideological and argue back and forth. I just felt it's a misleading framing to say these two represent the majority of conservatives and liberals. No, one MASSIVELY represents the online variation of liberals and left wing ideology, while the other is about 50/50 with online right to real world conservative. Both are effected by technology and the corruption of the internet, misinformation campaigns. So so far IMO good back and forth, could've been interesting if Ben pins and attacks Destiny on the negative effects of the internet.

I would like to see Lex Luther debate Ben Affleck.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Also, the body language between the debaters is strange. Firstly Ben's is quite solid and confident, while Destiny just looks away for most times, as if he's attack Lex Fridman. Such a weird body language and posture to have for a debate, feels like to me Destiny is a bit insecure and faking his confidence, while Ben's a bit more sure and confident. 

@Danioover9000 I kinda have a love-hate relationship with Destiny at this point. He's a great entertainer and I do enjoy a lot of his more casual conversations. But he's also extremely stubborn and a staunch materialist atheist. Any time anyone brings up anything vaguely spiritual it's instantly dismissed and laughed at. 

He himself has had a few ego-dissolution experiences with psyches, but still denys any mystical component to them. "It's all in the brain", "It's just chemicals".

I also have big problems with the way that he constantly belittles his fan base for essentially being virgin nerds, whilst he brings a new 21-year-old girl over to this flat every week. He demonises all the red pill stuff, which is deserved of course, but then doesn't provide *any* solutions for his sexually frustrated fan base of 25-30 year old men. And then, as I said, continues to belittle them constantly. 

But saying all that, Destiny obviously has a lot of intelligent progressive takes, particularly with politics etc. I'll probably watch this debate at some point.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Great. The trifecta of youtube personalities I give completely zero fucks about.

And I don't think anyone should. It's normal to sometimes indulge in low quality stuff, but with so many quality sources at your fingertips, why would anyone consciously waste their breath listening to Friedman? Not to mention the other guys.

Edited by Girzo

A robot, ultra zionist and a cuck walk into a bar.. rude jokes aside I do find them to be interesting and with good points that at least open the mind and exercise it. Usually watch vids on 1.5x speed but their default speed is 1.5x so will be a a 2 hr watch *sigh* haha.  Will get to it at some point.

Edited by zazen

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

And I don't think anyone should. It's normal to sometimes indulge in low quality stuff, but with so many quality sources at your fingertips, why would anyone consciously waste their breath listening to Friedman? Not to mention the other guys.

Usually in his interviews, the guests speak way more. I usually watch his shorts when I see an interesting topic. 

@Space

7 hours ago, Space said:

@Danioover9000 I kinda have a love-hate relationship with Destiny at this point. He's a great entertainer and I do enjoy a lot of his more casual conversations. But he's also extremely stubborn and a staunch materialist atheist. Any time anyone brings up anything vaguely spiritual it's instantly dismissed and laughed at. 

He himself has had a few ego-dissolution experiences with psyches, but still denys any mystical component to them. "It's all in the brain", "It's just chemicals".

I also have big problems with the way that he constantly belittles his fan base for essentially being virgin nerds, whilst he brings a new 21-year-old girl over to this flat every week. He demonises all the red pill stuff, which is deserved of course, but then doesn't provide *any* solutions for his sexually frustrated fan base of 25-30 year old men. And then, as I said, continues to belittle them constantly. 

But saying all that, Destiny obviously has a lot of intelligent progressive takes, particularly with politics etc. I'll probably watch this debate at some point.

I mostly agree. Destiny is like this Chimera, got good political takes, bad online toxic behavior especially him belittling young people and virgins even though he's against red pill he doesn't offer a solid convincing solution to replace that red pill which he persuaded some to leave. By persuading some to leave the red pill or any ideology, fine, but Destiny doesn't offer a solid replacement for their minds to attach to which leaves them little choice but to follow Destiny the idea, Destiny the brand, be a member of the Destiny DGG, btw Destiny's name is based off of the game DESTINY, his real name is Steven Bonnel the 2nd, so Destiny is a brand name, his determinism, materialism, capitalism, rationalism, atheism, his open ended relationship style, and other ideologies he implicitly slips into the persuaded/convinced mind in order to mind infect and propagate the ideology of Destiny as an idea for those lost in LP, all for the clicks, views and profits despite the waste of time and energy these followers will lose to just viewing his content over and over again.

Also, I did a body language analysis and tonality read between the Destiny and Mr. Girl drama, found that both are lying, mostly Destiny with some signs of distress and verbal contradictions in his video 'Destiny Addresses Lav And Exposes Mr. Girl', and Mr. Girl in his 'Statement on Destiny' video I mostly find lots of distress and defensiveness, some lying due to his narcissism. In this I slightly side with Mr. Girl's takes than Destiny's, seems like Mr. Girl is actually right that there's some toxic sex and relationship dynamics with Destiny and female streamers near him.

Ben Shapiro versus Destiny, EPIC RAP BATTLE!

bonus battle:

But best freestyle ever:

Ya'll share your thoughts and feelings, albeit I care naught thoughts and feelings. 

A rare moment where I mostly agree with Hassan here:

@Danioover9000 Lol obviously you agree with a guy named Hassan and hate Ben Shapiro. 

Bro some honesty wouldn’t hurt you. You hate Jews. 

@Heaven

21 hours ago, Heaven said:

@Danioover9000 Lol obviously you agree with a guy named Hassan and hate Ben Shapiro. 

Bro some honesty wouldn’t hurt you. You hate Jews. 

Here's what I stated:

On 2024-01-26 at 6:40 PM, Danioover9000 said:

A rare moment where I mostly agree with Hassan here:

So, what do you think I mean when I said  'A rare moment where I mostly agree with Hassan here'? Do you think I'm implying I am a hardcore fan of Hassan? Do you think I'm blindly hating on Ben Shapiro's and Destiny's takes just because I sided with Hassan more here?