Ryan M

Perfect Going Out Drug

70 posts in this topic

Cocaine and alcohol combo is usually my go to if it's going to be a long night. Yes I know all about how horrible it is for you I don't need to hear a lecture. Usually don't snort these days to protect my nasal passages but if I do it's a small amount just to keep me awake

Phenibut is good but loses its magic after only a few times. It was completely euphoric the first 3-4 times I did it and it just seemed to lose that effect after. You build a tolerance fast and it is extremely dangerous if you get addicted to this stuff. I used to mix with alcohol but that's a big no no.  I would stay away. 

Adderall just makes me feel like garbage, but some ppl like it

MDMA is too powerful for me to do on just a normal night out. No reason to feel that good around a bunch of aggressive drunk people

A small dose of LSD with alcohol can be extremely fun too

Basically what you're looking for based on your criteria is alcohol with a small amount of cocaine. 

On 12/01/2024 at 11:55 PM, Carl-Richard said:

2-3 tablespoons of turmeric powder and 2-3 teaspoons of ground black pepper (inhibits cytochrome P450 from breaking down the curcumin in the turmeric) xD. It's a stimulant, antidepressant, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, antimicrobial, anticancer, helps metabolism. Taking too much may cause slight nausea.

I've heard a similar thing for rick simpson oil.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 hours ago, kamwalker said:

Basically what you're looking for based on your criteria is alcohol with a small amount of cocaine. 

You basically skipped 3/5 of his criteria, but OK :P 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I've heard a similar thing for rick simpson oil.

The things you say are so oddly specific that it couldn't be made up, but at the same time it sounds like it could've been made up.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

The things you say are so oddly specific that it couldn't be made up, but at the same time it sounds like it could've been made up.

I know, i'm the greatest genius on this forum.     distant look.

lol, more seriously, it was recommended to me for sleep. Anything that is very anti-inflammatory will decrease excessive sympathetic activity.

But it will also help with everything else, including being social.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

modafinil is good, it makes you more witty. It increases my motivation to initiate conversations with strangers but my mood is actually pretty serious, I have to manually let go and vibe if that makes sense .

thats me though.

One thing I like doing is avoiding sugar and stimulants for two weeks , and then on a weekend night I'd have like 150 g of sugar, a strong green tea and 1/4 th modafinil.

giving myself a sugar rush is my way of getting intoxicated lol

Al-lad gets you tipsy but your mind stays clear, perhaps enhanced.

alcohol is terribe for me, it makes me more introverted.

weed REALLY releases my anxiety.

I go out sober though. You can manually pump your state and be high without substances

Edited by mmKay

Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

I basically found exactly what I was looking for haha. I tried Adderall (30mg) on two different occasions since making this thread and it’s honestly perfect. For me it feels similar to a mild dose of ecstasy. I tried some from a friends prescription so I know it was the real thing. Makes going out and socializing a blast and sex on it is pretty mind blowing. Comedown wasn’t too bad for me but it was hard to sleep despite taking it about 7 hours before going to bed. For some people this could be fixed with melatonin I’m sure but I tend to feel better getting bad sleep than good sleep that’s induced with any sort of sleep aid. 

This will be my go-to on special occasions but it would still be fun to try some of the other suggestions that were mentioned

Edited by Ryan M

LSD is the king. For a quiet meeting, 20/30 ug. For party, rave, techno, 40/60. You endure 12 hours, you can redose and the next day you feel better than ever (if you don't drink). the worst MDMA. Neurotoxic, more false than Judas, love sweetened with saccharin. The next day you have a hangover from substance and falsehood.

Edited by Breakingthewall

I second modafinil, it's sustainable most people can use it quite often without repercussions. Not overkill like mdma or psychedelics for just a chill vibe. Stop you getting too drunk as well.

Edited by Francis777

On 1/29/2024 at 6:07 AM, Breakingthewall said:

LSD is the king. For a quiet meeting, 20/30 ug. For party, rave, techno, 40/60. You endure 12 hours, you can redose and the next day you feel better than ever (if you don't drink). the worst MDMA. Neurotoxic, more false than Judas, love sweetened with saccharin. The next day you have a hangover from substance and falsehood.

MDMA has given me the best afterglows of any drug I've ever done and have never had anything even remotely resembling a comedown. My most powerful awakening came on MDMA actually

Most people just don't understand how to use it properly. They take too much or redose too much and disrespect it 

There's a depressant named Kava native to the South Pacific, can produce similar effects to alcohol such as relaxation but does not contain alcohol. 

9 hours ago, kamwalker said:

They take too much or redose too much and disrespect it 

That's true, but we are talking on party not for inner work. On party it's very difficult not redosing.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Modafinil

Lsd below 75ug

Mushrooms under 2g

DMT N.N

Pregabalin

24 minutes ago, Alex_R said:

Modafinil

Lsd below 75ug

Mushrooms under 2g

DMT N.N

Pregabalin

Very interesting.Can you tell how these effect you when going out?

For example: I know modafinil you are more focused and awake, but how can you use this for going out?

How to do this with nn dmt

LSD is classic, I think everyone knows about that one 

@OBEler NN-DMT, at a low dose, can ease anxiety, and mind fog, increase clarity, and improve social awareness. But, it can also have an adverse effect, if you have trauma - which makes it a bit silly for partying. You could also have insights that may you hate partying. NN-DMT can cause a complete personality shift and change of mindset. I don't necessarily recommend partying, although, I went to nightclubs with a small gulp of Ayahuasca (confidence went through the roof), I also witnessed a long-term personality change and even delusions. 

I've only read 1 kratom in this thread, has anyone else tried it? So many mixed reviews online. 

Probably my best night out sober was on a microdose of LSD. 

High CBD oil and tea is a matcha made in heaven B|

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 2/5/2024 at 9:05 PM, OBEler said:

Very interesting.Can you tell how these effect you when going out?

For example: I know modafinil you are more focused and awake, but how can you use this for going out?

How to do this with nn dmt

LSD is classic, I think everyone knows about that one 

On modafinil you will feel more positive and happy, see, i think the main reason that we do not socialoze enough is becouse we are so much on our heads, like having ocd thoughts. Modafinil temporary erease that thoghts and you will not care about anything, just to be present and happy

On 7/2/2024 at 6:52 AM, Yimpa said:

High CBD oil and tea is a matcha made in heaven B|

Definitely a good chill vibe 

I would say pregabalin because it made me 100x more social very seamlessly, lately I just start chats several times a day out of the blue, but it has some side effects like potential withdrawal symptoms and temporary anorgasmia.

Other than that, combining say 6-APB with a dissociative should yield good results. One for the mood lift, the other for detachment from outcomes/general anxiety.