Ryan M

Perfect Going Out Drug

70 posts in this topic

What would you consider to be the closest thing to the perfect going out drug? Something that checks the most boxes

-Improves mood 

-Improves social skills or at least your "vibe"

-Doesn't have a nasty comedown or recovery period

-Lasts a decent amount of time (I think 2-5 hours is ideal)

-Isn't terrible for your health (neurotoxic) like say MDMA for example

Beside classics like LSD, allad: Vaping small amounts of 5 Meo DMT/malt with a vape pen. Its afterglow effects last long and you can easy redose.It improves your vibe but not your social skills

Edited by OBEler

Benzodiazepines, stimulants...

But it remains a last resort solution.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 10/01/2024 at 5:11 AM, Ryan M said:

-Isn't terrible for your health (neurotoxic) like say MDMA for example

I think this only applies to high doses and/or high frequency of use. Low doses of MDMA offer very little recovery problems and don't impair brain function at all.

I would say IR adderall (low milligram, like 5 or 10 mgs) would be good as you will  be actively engaged in conversation with others, and it wouldn't last too long. Try not to take it too late at night as it would keep you up. Make sure it is the instant release so you aren't locked into a 10 hour experience. There are downsides though, you would develop a tolerance, or get addicted, you would basically be relying on meth to socialize. I would just learn to be relatively sober and be okay with that, maybe have a few beers like everyone else.

I like doing LSD (very low dose) in social situations but I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't experienced.

Edited by Paradoxed

Coffee

Sailing on the ceiling 

Iboga in microdose works absolute wonder, 

-No comedown

-Enhanced vibe

-Give you energy

-Not out of your mind and spaced out but present here now with a strong presence

-Last a good amount of time

But negative side:

-Open you up to the spirit world and energies around you (good and bad)

-Don't drink alcohol with that

-Don't ever take too much (!)

As always DYOR if you're planning to use it because Iboga is no joke

-

Just going out more 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Definitely Phenibut.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2-3 tablespoons of turmeric powder and 2-3 teaspoons of ground black pepper (inhibits cytochrome P450 from breaking down the curcumin in the turmeric) xD. It's a stimulant, antidepressant, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, antimicrobial, anticancer, helps metabolism. Taking too much may cause slight nausea.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

2-3 tablespoons of turmeric powder and 2-3 teaspoons of ground black pepper (inhibits cytochrome P450 from breaking down the curcumin in the turmeric) xD. It's a stimulant, antidepressant, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, antimicrobial, anticancer, helps metabolism. Taking too much may cause slight nausea.

Whoa, easy there! 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

33 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Whoa, easy there! 

I'm an ex-full-time stoner. What can I say? 😺

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

24 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm an ex-full-time stoner. What can I say? 😺

At some point your spice cabinet will have run its course lol

Discovering Phenibut was like taking psychedelics for the first time for me, in terms of ramifications and possibilites.

There must be hundreds of substances, available right now, with potentially life-changing effects, that are just waiting to be discovered by you.  

Edited by Nilsi

13 hours ago, Lynx said:

Iboga in microdose works absolute wonder, 

I can't imagine microdosing iboga to go out; it's not a pleasant experience at all.

Even in small doses I would just lie down and do a mini-session of asking questions.

Iboga is extraordinarily valuable for insight, but it makes me feel like shit physically, it's like pins and needles all over your body.

I would say just play sports several hours before going out and peak on an endorphin rush.

Froyo

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 12/01/2024 at 7:55 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Do you simply mix it in water?

On 12/01/2024 at 8:56 PM, Nilsi said:

At some point your spice cabinet will have run its course lol

Discovering Phenibut was like taking psychedelics for the first time for me, in terms of ramifications and possibilites.

There must be hundreds of substances, available right now, with potentially life-changing effects, that are just waiting to be discovered by you.  

I just looked this up and its very cheap too. Like two months (60 capsules, dosage of one a day) for less than 30 USD. Is it that good?