ivankiss

She said: "my money is my money. Your money is our money."

154 posts in this topic

Just now, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia I’m gay

Perfect..We'll SheMale it up, best of both worlds.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia wait you have a dick?

im ouuut

im not that gay

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia wait you have a dick?

im ouuut

Lol...works everytime. But no..all kitty kat here baby. No dicks allowed. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia

jokes aside peace and good night

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Tolerating bs gets you here it was predictable...

Yeah I’m dumbfounded that a guy who can fuck a lot would find himself in this situation. And what exactly is the problem? Just break up and move on — if there’s no problem getting (hot) pussy then clearly he will find another woman. There are so many amazingly good women anywhere in the developed world that it’s insane.

Well get your's moneys worth ..

Edited by StarStruck

@The0Self I dont know either doesnt make sense,only sense it makes is when you put her above yourself being in a mindset i need to put up with her bs so i can keep her,having no self respect,when i said ill cut her if she raised the voice after i told her that that's not how we talk ,he was shocked not realising hes creating the disrespect in the long run,so she will go as far as she needs to go because its all about power struggle but no he will give everything away just to make ti work doesnt work like that...as a man she could be perfect but she disrespect, you must sacrefice her but he cant do that so he created that situation..

He thinks if you cut her off thats a weakness and not strenght so he will continue to take it..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@The0Self @NoSelfSelf I can get pussy easily, yes. I could throw this chick out on the streets and have a new one in my bed in a blink of an eye, yes. 

Only thing is, I do not view women as soulless objects and I do not go through them like changing a pair of socks. I'm not buying a new car. We are talking about a human being that has positive and negative sides, different values and beliefs, past experiences, etc. We are talking about a girl that I live with. I obviously got attached and fell in love with her. I'm not a rock. I do develop feelings, and that's only natural. Relationships are not a commodity to me. I obviously see a bit deeper meaning in having a relationship.

I believe in fighting for something that seems worth the fight. Instead of just cowardly running away when things get a bit heated. 

The line must be drawn somewhere, for sure. But I'd say we're not there just yet.

Edited by ivankiss

41 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I can get pussy easily, yes. I could throw this chick out on the streets and have a new one in my bed in a blink of an eye, yes. 

Enough with this flexing cringe.

Have some self-awareness please.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe as Males, we should accept that dating for us, means that we need to pay the bill xD

Some gender roles cannot be radically changed or else we will end up feeling awkward.

Yeah its kinda lame. I've personally never come across that but I see it pretty popular on sm

I'd understand if she was like broke, broke tho and her partner was wealthy 

Imagine both ppl were making similar and she takes half ur shit and keeps her own lol. Dude that is so dumb ud have to have picked really badly I think to land a girl like that 🤔

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura With respect, Ive noticed you do it too lol just to bring it to your awareness in case you dont see it sometimes, I could be wrong tho .. more subtle than this comment, but ive noticed over the years .. ofc its always fun hearing your stories

Edited by Jayson G

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

@Leo Gura also I noticed over the years you try your best to make this forum as incel-less as possible, and a bias towards respecting women that goes a bit on the extreme, a good thing in my opinion as we need more respect for women overall as a society, and actually I think that bias is important otherwise incels would infiltrate. 

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

13 hours ago, ivankiss said:

So yes. Her money is her money. My money is our money. But she wants to be equal, of course.

i had the exact same problem the solution i found in my life  is this, well my money is mine but i offer her gifts take her out, make her feel like she is my little baby girl and that will keep the safety of the relationship, tho be careful dont compromise if you are compromising there is a big problem 

these 2 videos helped me a lot

i didn't read the whole forum post but if you wanna good result seek understanding, dont demonize the girl and draw clear bondries

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some of you guys here are just cheap bastards. Part of becoming a good man is developing generosity.

Do you think there should be any kind of limit to your generosity besides stopping because people are taking advantage of you?

In other words you should always be generous with money so long as its in your budget and is appreciated by the people who its to.

Can you give a few example of where you've held back sometimes with women where it wasn't as clear-cut as to whether you should have? 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I was not flexing, I was responding to your wonderful moderators comments. They do not understand why I would stay with this girl if I can so easily replace her. 

15 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Is all hope gone?

I've never met a girl who expected me to pay for stuff, get out of your head.

15 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I'm fucking fed up with all the double standards, the hypocrisy, the lies, the manipulation, immaturity, stupidity...

This is all of us btw, not just girls. You've bought into the manosphere's ideology, at least that's what it sounds like. Could be theses thoughts come up when you're frustrated (I know they do for me), but work on finding out what's beneath it. It's about you in the end.

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Javfly33 I don't know. As far as I know she was close by. 

Some girls, are like that. Ask Princess Arabia.

She is also Nigerian, I wonder if there are different cultural expectations etc.

All I know is that it turned me off.

I was, relatively cool with paying for the date though I didn't budget for it. But, thought it was worth it. I wanted to get to know her, get my dating experience, etc...

You could tell by her attitude she felt sort of entitled. 

I don't wanna trash this girl in my mind anymore. In fact, I need to do that work on it.

Oh, a naija girl! 😃🇳🇬

Ok, It makes sense for me now. She prolly one of those gold diggers. Dont take It personal. The dating game nowdays is really fucked.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

lmao you triggered by I've seen ivan years ago don't know where I've seen his face, he probably showed me, but anyway, he is hot af ( I m a man )

obviously it break all your theories about having to have games, nope, not when you're like ivan.

Ivan is the kind of hot male that don't need any type of game really, he is a magnetic hot probably 8-9/10 physics, probably a solid 12 for many girls. ( I m metaphoric with the notes, but still , you get it )

but I feel it bite him, because he does value bad things in girls and probably didn't put any works to get them, so that's a problem, because he doesn't filter for great ones.

So he probably just say "yes / no" to most girls around and doesn't hunt at all, he doesn't even need to "game".

If he started PUA he would get 90% rate numbers to all girls that have no bf, and even the ones with bf might give their numbers.
but it's good that you talk about this point in his character, because yes obviously he is really living this.

He is not flexing, he is real, but obviously when you're average looking and need to put x50 the work, it's looking like "flex".
I feel like it is honesty though.

So his real "problem" is that he is like a rich man, no one can really love him first for who he is especially at first, because he just stand physically. 

it's more easy to hide you're making 6 figures with some strat, than hiding your beautiful face.

and there is a lot of bad things about just being super attractive, and one is not being good at filtering, same problem as super hot girls really.

one thing that could do, is Ivan start dating blind on internet and start valuing others qualities than physics, for him and other.

fall in love first just via voice talk/text and it might devolve in a better relationship based on something else than him selling his attractivity.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris