ivankiss

She said: "my money is my money. Your money is our money."

154 posts in this topic

Most (all) mods have a higher degree of discernment, or at least a degree of discernment enough they can be a mod. Though, mods are not intended to be perfect. 

Actually, I find the hardest thing in being a mod is when taking action to moderate. I am still developing my discernment in this regard. 

What is the ideal role mode for the forum? 

What is enjoying the forum for me?

What is the correct way to discipline/ moderate people going against the guidelines?

Leo has things written, but also he expects us to use our discernment. It’s not easy.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Francis777 said:

do you think I deserved 2 points for that, I'm curious on your take. The topic was what is a real man and I expressed my point in the form of a joke in that most men do mind a finger up their ass because the stigma of it being homosexual, so being okay with it takes vulnerable which is the mark of a real man. 

This is why I said he lacked discernment because I'm assuming he didn't get why I said it other than to troll and as such made a harsh call, I did explain it to him but he didn't reply.

(im over it btw haha, just giving my view:D)

Be careful of those "ass" jokes. They'll come back to bite you in the.....where? You got it. Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Francis777 lol. What was the reasoning behind the warning point? 

He told someone to go stick something up their ass. Let me stop before I get a warning for explaining someone's warning. That'll be a first ass kinda warning point to get. They're probably laughing at me, anyway cause I'm so silly and a class clown. Oops warning point.

Edited by Princess Arabia

5 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

nipple? the answers nipple right? it's nipple.

Right, better safe than sorry. Bet you won't say that word again anywhere, you'll be like, "that girl's got a nice......oops, nipple.

Just now, Francis777 said:

i didnt, i said a real man doesnt mind a finger up their ass, wasnt an insult aimed at anyone.

I know, just being an ass...oops....warning to myself. Don't call yourself an ass. Might get a warning. That's a good warning point. Oh my, I better stop.

27 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Always talk to your mods when they give you a warning. Try to understand their perspective. 

maybe create another thread to discuss ? it'll be more broad, efficient and less 'personal' when you talk in private (im avoidant)

Edited by nhoktinvt

6 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

trolling, inflaming, provoking, gaslighting

Maybe it's a sensitive subject for somebody :D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@nhoktinvt Yeah, if you want to. You can do what you want. Private message is what I mean. Don’t discuss warnings publicly. That’s against de rules 

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

These are some of the best mods we have had. I get compliments every day. People message me they say, “Thought Art, these are really the best mods we’ve ever had”. It’s amazing really. Some of the best mods in the history of the forum. 

I know mods, we have the best mods. Never in internet history did a forum have mods like us. :)

Edited by Sincerity

@Sincerity People say, you know, Though Art. It’s true, these really are the best mods.

◭"89"

@Francis777 I meant in private to the mod at the time. When you get a warning you should understand why it happened. Then, improve the behaviour. Also, Mods aren’t perfect. So, if you have a question respectfully ask that mod at the time. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art i understand why it happen, its the masculine urge to give ppl warning without caring a single bit about their feelings (i have 3 warning points), i get it, it's stimilating.

I think this thread has run its course. We barley managed to stay on topic, but I do feel like I worked through a thing or two by talking to some of you guys. Thank you.

If I may, I request the thread to be locked.