HMD

Leo’s aggression

46 posts in this topic

100% accurate xD

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@HMD yeah he's a little aggressive, but who the fuck cares. He's giving us free teachings on how to orient your entire life and not to mention enlightenment. I think there is a place for gentleness, as is what the scripture says of the fruit of the spirit.

Galatians 5:22-26

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control." 

---

But saying that I have no doubt that he is gentle in his personal life, and kind and good and patient. But we arent in his personal life we're in his professional life and it seems that his personality is simply very aggressive. Theres nothing wrong with correctly placed aggression. An aggressive frontal attack on the beaches of D-Day would be considered a successful execution of tasks. And let's not kid ourselves, enlightenment is already hard enough to understand...there is no hope in hell I would have experienced nirvana without his aggressive teachings. Ultimately he'll resonate with some ...and others maybe not. He's still a boss

About a month back I was walking on a market square towards home. It was pretty late so it was very quiet and peaceful. Suddenly a group of scout girls (around age of 6-8) ran to me wanting to sell me a fucking advent calendar. As a cheap but kind boy scout myself I didn't want to turn them down too cold, so I said ''I would love to buy one, but I don't have any cash, sorry'' (I assumed they don't have a method for electronic transaction, as they were so young). They said ''don't worry, we have plenty of payment options!'' after which they gave a signal to an adult far away, who then came to me with a fucking payment terminal. I ended up paying 15 euros for a stupid silly advent calendar, just because I was too kind and naive.

So I was played like a bitch and it really got to me. That really reminded me of how sneaky people are to get your money. After that I've decided to be cold and concise everytime someone approaches me with merchandise and I've applied that to other intercourses as well, and haven't been fooled ever since.

You can be kind (and you ought to), but it's wise to filter every agenda through a shit filter first, just in case.

Edited by Snader

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

yeah he's a little aggressive, but who the fuck cares.

Sometimes aggression shouldn't be tolerated. Bullying and corruption gets normalised because people tolerate it. Isn't it so?

All stories and explanations are false.

11 hours ago, Lila9 said:

However, I don't like how he communicates in the forum, many times it's not in place and comes too aggressive and lack in emotional intelligence.

well i do agree with you but i also see how people go really crazy online too so we might drove him a bit crazy lol

11 hours ago, Lila9 said:

neutral/feminine spiritual teachers which bring me a wider perspective.

i feel like teacher like teal balances out leo and bring alot of his blind spot well not him personally but his teaching

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

100% accurate xD

i thought leo was a taurus

Where do you guys find Leo's communication aggressive ? Do you mean in the videos ? I would say he is brutally honest in them but not aggressive and he has stated before that he's examples he brings are deliberately on the "offensive" side too so he can poke at your ego.

Or do you mean on the forum ?

Im only asking, because if you think he is aggressive in he's videos, i would point out that there is a difference between aggressive and brutally honest.

11 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Aggression confirmed.

Lol.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

he used to very aggressive and lacked complete sensitivity exploding at people which looked really immature but i dont see that so much any more, when he first started a kid in his youtube comments was like what do i do ? theres a girl in my class i like? do i just talk to her??? and leo retorted back in full caps of course you have to talk to her, what are you going to do? rape her in an alleyway???? .

dude you dont talk to kids like that

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

6 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

i dunno man not treating people with respect just looks anti social and and an arsehole

I prefer a masculine energy, brutal but one that can be trusted, than a soft and versatile energy that brushes me in the direction of the hair.
Btw, Sadism is feminine.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

ive never ever met a hyper masculine man that was happy, always got a chip on their shoulder , always looking for  a fight. They get off on conflict , they make group settings awkward because people have to tip toe when they're around them. The hypermasculine man senses this and stops engaging with the group as much because no-one wants to feel awkward .

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

12 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Btw, Sadism is feminine.

Could you elaborate on that ? Im interested why do you think that.

It's called tough love. A good parent knows how to balance being a parent versus providing love so as to not raise a spoiled and entitled child. The fact we incarnate as an animal species with a distinct set of genetic characteristics means that coddling such an animal is not going to work. It might seem nice to want to feed and house the entire planet, and have everyone in safe spaces and bubbles, but when you feed the animals or shelter them they become dependent on you and weak. In the end, I've stopped feeding animals besides birds for this reason.  We evolved in scarcity. Evolution occurred because hardship pushes adaptation which pushes genetic changes. Life on this planet is savage if you really objectively analyze evolution.  It has the same rules as any video game and applying too many cheat codes takes away from the purpose of the game.

It does no good to be excessively soft on people. Sometimes it's good for people to be told harsh red pill truths about this matrix. It will help them find solutions to what's troubling them faster than telling them only what they want to hear.  It's a balancing act.

Someone above said that men who are angry are "hypermasculine" and that's not really true. Many are insecure inside or have personal demons they are projecting outwards. Men who are actually masculine are playful and generous of spirit while knowing how to set the rules and be firm when necessary. They project a vibe of being comfortable with themselves.  Nobody with a perpetual chip on their shoulders can be said to be developed to an advanced degree.

Edited by sholomar

On 2023/12/4 at 5:11 PM, LastThursday said:

Sometimes aggression shouldn't be tolerated. Bullying and corruption gets normalised because people tolerate it. Isn't it so?

I agree with you. However I think Leo just wants to be himself instead of being put on a pedistal here. So if anyone feels bullied from his response, I think they can talk with someone else on the forum. I do think Leo has toned down his aggressiveness after his apology post earlier.

On 12/3/2023 at 6:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

Meow

imgonline-com-ua-resizePERCMZDDO7kgfjpH.jpg

Edited by PenguinPablo

On 12/3/2023 at 4:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

Meow

Visualizing his awakening as a cat spinning yarn, transforming into an Alien-mouse, seeing the consciousness of a cartoon wolf, RPing a cat on the forum, Leo's definitely not beating the furry allegations. Leo's gonna succeed in his Alien Consciousness ascension once he finds the right person to comission his Alien-mouse fursuit :P

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

This has been my only issue with him. He comes off as being heartless at times. I’m probably going to get a lot of hate and resentment for this but sometimes I come to the conclusion that he responds with such aggression and lack of caring for boastful reasons. Like he gets a sense of enjoyment from putting people down and correcting them when the opportunity arises. But it’s very difficult to tell how people mean things on the internet as oppose to face-to-face interactions so I could be wrong.

That being said, I’m grateful for him and the community he’s built. I’ve been following Actualized.org for a few years now and his content played a huge role to where I’m at right now in my journey.