Leo Gura

Leo's Geography Challenge - Mega-Thread

139 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

This is a fun and interesting exercise to build emphathy. But don't fool yourself into thinking you have learned something real by watching videos or even talking to people.

Actually surviving these places is the true test. You cannot get that while sitting in your comfy room sipping ice cream and watching 3rd grade living conditions in 4k.

That why God didn't bother with subscriptiom, he just chose to incarnate :ph34r:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

I would love to see people building Mega-Threads about their own country here on the forum.

Talking about food, politics, fashion, developmental stages, states, sub-cultures, curiosities, music, religions, people in general.

Edited by CARDOZZO

We can help each other navigate the challenge.

I can help with Brazil 😁

On 11/19/2023 at 2:04 PM, Bobby_2021 said:

This is a fun and interesting exercise to build emphathy. But don't fool yourself into thinking you have learned something real by watching videos or even talking to people.

Actually surviving these places is the true test. You cannot get that while sitting in your comfy room sipping ice cream and watching 3rd grade living conditions in 4k.

That's not true it's called Empathy. Why do people fear horror movies or laugh at comedies. We can feel even when we're not actually there. Why do some of us cringe at the sight of a starving child. Because we can feel what they're going through. Reality is Imagination.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 19.11.2023 at 8:04 PM, Bobby_2021 said:

Bruh. The true test is obviously to be born there 9_9:D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Are there explicit quality and length criteria or do you just go based on feeling?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 11/20/2023 at 10:36 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Are there explicit quality and length criteria or do you just go based on feeling?

Don't think so. Based on feeling seems fine.

Edited by UnbornTao

I would concur with Leo, as I've traveled the world and visited several countries. New experiences and new places can be informative to your consciousness.

Nice youtube Channel to get a geographic view from space of various locations on Earth. Well the so call earth we think actually exist. He he

On 11/22/2023 at 5:31 AM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I watched a video of her hometown last night. It was interesting. I'll watch more of her videos when I have time.

If past life was real, I must have been a Chinese emperor.

I must meet my Terracotta Warriors in this lifetime. The last time I saw them was more than 2,000 years ago, when I was Qin Shi Huang. :D     

Iceland is a good example of something close to a post-sex society. It is one of the most sexually liberal places on Earth.

If you try pickup out here people will just think you're weird. It would be like speaking to someone for four hours just to ask them for a cigarette.

documentary about handsome young men in the Dominican Republic seducing middle aged tourists women for their money. Quite comical and sad

Edited by PenguinPablo

Madagascar

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

On 11/19/2023 at 2:12 PM, Yimpa said:

I wonder what would happen if there was a country that only had neurodiverse people.

I imagine a creatively advanced society and culture, or a really gay one.

That's Florence during the Renaissance gay artists -- Da Vinci and many others

Edited by PenguinPablo