Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

@StarStruck

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is interesting how Jews got persecuted and always lived in terror in their host countries, they leave their host countries only to recreate the situation in their home country called Israel. This exact same thing happens with people who lived in a dysfunctional household, leave that household only to recreate it later. The only way to solve this conflict if these people do collective therapy which neither of these people are ready for. Jewish need to drop their trauma otherwise the will inflict it outwards. The Jews want to be seen as internal victims who are got enough being victims and play their own hero in the narrative of their collective myth of being the chosen people. Chosen people just means collective unconscious garbage that is being passed down from one generation to another generation. And the tragicomic part is that the Jews are becoming the monster they suffered from so long. This is the sad part of things if you don't do inner work. You become the monster you hate: Jews becoming the concentration camp guards..

Exactly, all based on developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and m0ral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development, Architypes, and shadow work, other lines of development in society and life domains, ideological beliefs indoctrinated by culture, family upbringing, mainstream/alternative media, news outlets, social media, tv channels, radios, news papers, peers and teachers in education system, and many more information gathering points that influences one's self biases and preferences and internalities that are feedback looped by externalities. Also based on history, and geographical limitations, as well as biosphere/hydrosphere and atmosphere differences and limitations.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck

Exactly, all based on developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and m0ral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development, Architypes, and shadow work, other lines of development in society and life domains, ideological beliefs indoctrinated by culture, family upbringing, mainstream/alternative media, news outlets, social media, tv channels, radios, news papers, peers and teachers in education system, and many more information gathering points that influences one's self biases and preferences and internalities that are feedback looped by externalities. Also based on history, and geographical limitations, as well as biosphere/hydrosphere and atmosphere differences and limitations.

You are proud of your pavement. :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You are proud of your pavement. :ph34r:

I am proud of flexing my tier 3 cognition intelligence. Why not you? I wish more people loved to understand minds.

@StarStruck “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

I think I really need to put that one inside my toilet, because I m starting to become an illuminati.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Except notice how both sides immediately turn to morality and try to plead morality and gain sympathy and support from the outside world after each action. So clearly it's a big factor.

If all you want is endless war then morality doesn't matter. But if you want a chance at a peace settlement then it does matter. How you treat your enemy matters in many nuanced and far-reaching ways.

That's not actual morality. They are using morality to gain an advantage and an excuse to further bomb and rape people. It's weaponized & corrupted & calculated morality.

Whatever that helps them win the war is moral to them. 

(Especially from the palastine side. They are claiming to be the weaker side as if it is an excuse to keep firing missiles to a superior Israel.)

The people on the ground is ruthlessly sketching out plans to wipe off their enemy. Morality is the last thing that crosses their mind.

----

If you take morality seriously, then you need to wait till you know the net damage from each sides and all the information. 

remember this saddam craze about babies in the hospital i’m not even sure about the story but allegedly it was debunked 

If you are going to talk about morality then let's be very clear. Israel is the moral side and hamas terrorists are the degenerate side.

Just pure detached analysis.

Hamas literally uses hospitals as their HQ and urges civilians to stay there to use them as human sheild. They are least bothered about morality. 

20231010_164132.jpg

On 10/7/2023 at 7:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

I suggest that that's not due to some moral superiority, but due to their material power differential. Israel has a much stronger position so they bully in a more "civilized" way.

Hamas is rational because their position is so weak that they don't have any other choice. It's not like they can negotiate to stop the Zionist settlement expansion. Right-wing Zionists are hellbent to keep grabbing more land.

Precisely because Israel is in a strong material position the burden is on them to stop grabbing more land so that a peace agreement can be reached. But they refuse to do that. And then they act surprised when Palestinians get violent. This is like poking a hornet's nest with a stick and then acting surprised when the hornets attack.

Israel is free to defend itself from attacks, but the land grabbing needs to stop. If Israel insists on grabbing more land then they are not allowed to cry when attacks happen. You can't steal land and not expect attacks. That's like robbing a bank and then crying when you get shot at. Theft of property is a kind of violence because property must be defended with violence.

Do you really believe this is all about settlement expansion? Seems very reductionist to me.

Over decades it was made obvious that it doesn't matter what good will or good faith gestures Israel makes, the response from Palestinians will be the same: violence, murder, terrorism. You can give up land, make concessions, offer peace deals, etc etc. The end result is the same.

So of course over time the powers that be stop caving in to international pressure and give in to shadow instincts and internal politics. 

This conflict is framed incorrectly from the get go. It's presented like Jews are white colonial settlers violently taking over native land... when it's actually more like Navahos and Cherokees on the same land in different numbers, being presented with a land offer. You can argue whether the offer was fair or not, but we're so far beyond that. One side wants 100% complete annihilation of the other.

The two state solution is dead. The one state solution is dead. What is the upside to playing nice with the Palestinians?

Just now, hundreth said:

Do you really believe this is all about settlement expansion? Seems very reductionist to me.

Over decades it was made obvious that it doesn't matter what good will or good faith gestures Israel makes, the response from Palestinians will be the same: violence, murder, terrorism. You can give up land, make concessions, offer peace deals, etc etc. The end result is the same.

So of course over time the powers that be stop caving in to international pressure and give in to shadow instincts and internal politics. 

This conflict is framed incorrectly from the get go. It's presented like Jews are white colonial settlers violently taking over native land... when it's actually more like Navahos and Cherokees on the same land in different numbers, being presented with a land offer. You can argue whether the offer was fair or not, but we're so far beyond that. One side wants 100% complete annihilation of the other.

The two state solution is dead. The one state solution is dead. What is the upside to playing nice with the Palestinians?

Israel does not have settlements in Gaza, it is a false casus beli. Gaza is under blockade because it is under the control of an armed terrorist group. The Palestinians voted for them, btw the majority of Arabs and Muslims all over the world are anti-Semitic and support the attacks.

There is no apartheid in "Israel", Israel is the most secular country in the Middle East. The same Muslims who shout against the Israeli government have a behavior and then a policy (if they have the power) which is hostile or even bellicose against non-Muslims.

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Biden has virtually no charisma considering his old age, but he managed some how to win. Maybe there was no better democratic candidate.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But he had a lifetime career in politics with massive name recognition and political connections. I was asked a different question. He also got quite lucky that he was up against a depraved narccisitic lunatic in the middle of a pandemic.

Also, Biden was Obama's VP and most Americans, especially most African Americans recognized how close of a relationship Biden and Obama had during Obama's presidency. Therefore, the majority of Americans voted for Biden to essentially vote for a third Obama term. Plus, Biden has been recognized as a highly relatable middle class American.

Edited by Hardkill

I do not want to change the subject, but everyone on planet earth has forgotten about the war between ukraine and russia.

Zelenski is probably shitting himself.

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Did you know that in the mid-1800s, Jews were the largest group in Palestine? Did you know that several united countries tried to erase Israel from the map after it's foundation, but they failed? that Jews have suffered terrorism for almost a century? What should they do?

They also used terrorism against the Brits though 

you bois need to get out of the news cycle it’s not very healthy 

they know not what they do

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

It is interesting how Jews got persecuted and always lived in terror in their host countries, they leave their host countries only to recreate the situation in their home country called Israel. This exact same thing happens with people who lived in a dysfunctional household, leave that household only to recreate it later. The only way to solve this conflict if these people do collective therapy which neither of these people are ready for. Jewish need to drop their trauma otherwise the will inflict it outwards. The Jews want to be seen as internal victims who are got enough being victims and play their own hero in the narrative of their collective myth of being the chosen people. Chosen people just means collective unconscious garbage that is being passed down from one generation to another generation. And the tragicomic part is that the Jews are becoming the monster they suffered from so long. This is the sad part of things if you don't do inner work. You become the monster you hate: Jews becoming the concentration camp guards..

Yes, it's all the Jews fault they are under attack again.

Comparing Jews to concentration camp guards is about as brain dead a take as you can have. Israel could have wiped Gaza off the map for decades, but have shown restraint. If the tables were turned, they would kill every single Jew.

RFK, Jr.  gives his view on the current situation.  He cuts to the core of the issue by pointing out that the Palestine leadership are billionaires not working in the best interest of their people.   Of course, the other side is also controlled by billionaires.   It’s time to reject the simplistic control narratives and expose the puppet masters.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

48 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

you bois need to get out of the news cycle it’s not very healthy 

they know not what they do

Yeah, difficult topic to understand

55 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

RFK, Jr.  gives his view on the current situation.  He cuts to the core of the issue by pointing out that the Palestine leadership are billionaires not working in the best interest of their people.   Of course, the other side is also controlled by billionaires.   It’s time to reject the simplistic control narratives and expose the puppet masters.  

?

Palestine does not exist, it is not a state.

This news has made me introspect on how I treat my own fellow humans, especially people close to me. When tensions become high I, too, can take on a barbaric and out-of-control mindset. 

I could’ve potentially been one of the most sophisticated and sought after terrorists if I was simply born in another country. 

Crazy to consider. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

If you are going to talk about morality then let's be very clear. Israel is the moral side and hamas terrorists are the degenerate side.

Not nearly that simplistic, Israel has committed many war crimes. Israel also helped create and empower Hamas to work against different Palestinian resistance, anything they do is partially on them.

Your moral calculations must factor in 50 years of illegal settlements.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.