Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

F.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I can imagine Israel's counter offensive would be significant given their superior military force there in time, but I can't shake the feeling that this could have been a staged attack, or one of those tactical retreats similar between the USA and Japan with the Pearl Harbor attack in order to manufacture a more justified military aggression by Zionists for an ethnocentric state towards Palestinians to the west bank and Gaza by the Zionists. For context:

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

but I can't shake the feeling that this could have been a staged attack

This is def not a false flag.

Don't start with that.

The current rise of wars is really troubling. It seems many very old conflicts are brought back up to the surface again.

@Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is def not a false flag.

Don't start with that.

Okay, so putting aside the false flag staged attack, is this attack by Palestinians fueled by the inequality treatment by the Zionists, and their pursuit of an ethnostate?

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

Why can’t we all get along?

We are, it’s just some are missing the big picture. And that’s totally fine.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Huge blunder from Israel, this is the nightmare scenario. This is Israel's 9/11. The response on Gaza might get near-genocidal. No targeted killing or "knocks on the roof" anymore, out with chivalry.

Edited by Vrubel

@Vrubel

7 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Huge blunder from Israel, this is the nightmare scenario. This is Israel's 9/11. The response on Gaza might get near-genocidal. No targeted killing or "knocks on the roof" anymore, out with chivalry.

What could we have been expecting? After all this rocket attack from Gaza to Israel is part of the decades of Zionists that have pursued an ethnostate, militarily deporting Palestinians from their homes into West bank and mainly Gaza, creating more humanitarian crisis, how can we act surprised? Why is Israel and Netin Yahou acting surprised? This is part of the consequences of such a pursuit of an ethnostate and part of the fallout of ethnocentrism right? I mean they have learned quite quite a bit from what it means to be an ethnostate and pursuit of nationalism and ethnocentrism?

To be clear I don't support what Hamas is doing, but I can understand why their doing this given the historical and systemic oppression from Israel.

@Danioover9000 How are you able to watch all those long YouTube videos that you post on the forum? Do you watch them entirely or skim through them??

25 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

is this attack by Palestinians fueled by the inequality treatment by the Zionists, and their pursuit of an ethnostate?

Of course.

Israeli settlement expansion fuels terrorists.

Edited by Leo Gura

I won't be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and there is no Gaza anymore

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

Israeli settlement expansion fuels terrorists.

Islam does too it seems

because in other places people didn‘t commit terror attacks like tibet etc

not saying one is better than the other, tibet is mostly gone

@Yimpa

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Danioover9000 How are you able to watch all those long YouTube videos that you post on the forum? Do you watch them entirely or skim through them??

Both, full watch once and I speed read to other parts. Why is my watching habit causing so much confusion in you, and how is that an argument against me?

@Danioover9000 I’m amazed and at peace with you ^_^

@PurpleTree

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Islam does too it seems

because in other places people didn‘t commit terror attacks like tibet etc

not saying one is better than the other, tibet is mostly gone

It's like that old saying of 'the victimized becomes the perpetrators' which is also like when a bully bullies a kid, and that kid grows up with more and more insecurity issues, to the point they become bullies themselves to regain their power and confidence they lost. Do you agree?