Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

I have the clear and obvious feeling that the attack of the rave is the beginning of an era of darkness. Today I have had good success at work, but my sadness is very deep, extremely deep. I see that evil is moving in humanity, and an era of destruction begins. we will see.

@Breakingthewall Be careful with your over-generalizations and stereotyping. That is not the way.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Breakingthewall Be careful with your over-generalizations and stereotyping.

Yeah maybe, but I see it obvious. Really I'd like to see it different, believe me

It seems like we have confirmation (by the BBC at the very least) that some of the infants slaughtered by HAMAS were beheaded.

Now, I want you to put this into context. Imagine such an attack happened in the US, say after a hypothetical situation in which Mexico was treated akin to the gaza-people. If this had occured, even today, I suspect it would no longer matter who is in the wrong or who provoked who. The US would probably sent Mexico back to the stone age, with little regard to how many mexicans would have to die in the process. I would not at all be surprised if after such an attack hundreds of thousands of mexicans would be killed.

The response would be completely asymmetrical and disproportionate. There would be no conceivable world in which there was any room for negotiation or peace at that point.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think a deal is possible. At least until last week. Now there will not be a deal possible for like another decade, until people cool down.

Even if there was a deal, it would just be a temporary solution. Israel has been strategically suppressing Palestine, keeping them at a late stage red/early stage blue. If they granted Palestine sovereignty they'd eventually move up towards late stage blue/early orange, similar to Iran, which would give them the ability to retaliate against Israel. If you tortured a person for multiple decades straight, you probably wouldn't expect them to forgive you should you let them free. Similarly, the Israelis know what they've been doing to the Palestinian people. You could say that Palestine is the shadow of the collective consciousness of Israel. They've been trying to hide this shadow through violent suppression, but now they're starting to face it and this obviously creates fear and uncertainty. 

It's such a messed up situation and I don't know how it could be resolved through peaceful means. Having two neighboring counties with such radically different agendas creates a lot of problems. A lot of these issues date back to when Israel was first formed. It's kind of similar to a child that was born into a toxic environment. The collective child hood trauma of both the Israeli and Palestinian people is yet to be healed, but in order to get there, the problems must be acknowledged. Acknowledging these problems however, would require Israel to take a look in the mirror and reflect upon the delivery that they've inflicted onto Palestine. I don't see that happening any time soon. That's like expecting ANY dictator to realize that they've being a devil. It usually doesn't happen. Most of the time, either the people or other nations have to step in and resolve such issues through violent means. That's obviously not a 100% certainty, especially in the modern world, but I see the gap in development and the personal history between both nations as a problem which can't be resolved through mere diplomacy. That is unfortunate and maybe I'm wrong on this, but the suffering of the two nations seems far from over.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

5 minutes ago, Scholar said:

provoked who. The US would probably sent Mexico back to the stone age, with little regard to how many mexicans would have to die in the process. I would not at all be surprised if after such an attack hundreds of thousands of mexicans would be killed.

The response would be completely asymmetrical and disproportionate. There would be no conceivable world in which there was any room for negotiation or peace at that point.

That's what is going to happen. The real shit. 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's what is going to happen. The real shit. 

I truly believe this is signifantly worse than 9/11. It's a different order of magnitude in terms of the terror it caused. I mean, killing and beheading infants, that's just asking to be nuked into oblivion.

Glory to Israel

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I have the clear and obvious feeling that the attack of the rave is the beginning of an era of darkness. Today I have had good success at work, but my sadness is very deep, extremely deep. I see that evil is moving in humanity, and an era of destruction begins. we will see.

hey now

you’re spiraling out of control

watch some comedy 

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

I truly believe this is signifantly worse than 9/11. It's a different order of magnitude in terms of the terror it caused. I mean, killing and beheading infants, that's just asking to be nuked into oblivion.

It would not be strange if in this case there was an escalation of destruction that humanity has never seen. Reality loves these little amusements, and everything has been a bit... bland for a long time. but reality always prepares amusement

@Yimpa

34 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Ironically, I just finished eating some french fries in my house and enjoyed it a lot.

I see I'm influencing you a bit.?

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Today I have had good success at work, but my sadness is very deep, extremely deep.

I’m honestly surprised that you work. I always assumed you just take 5-MeO and weed all the time ? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 minutes ago, Nabd said:

From what I've seen, Muslims have more sex than Christians. Both females and males, but its just not much talked about and no English-speaking media talks about it so no data exist.

have been in Morocco some times, I knew some Moroccan girls, men too. It is surprising when you are there how many clubs there are, it seems like Ibiza. Tangier, Marrakech, Essaouira... all the women you will see at night are prostitutes. There are many Europeans and Arabs who visit them. Normal girls are incredibly frustrated, repressed. Men, I'm talking about university students, have a huge problem with women. There is a lot of covert homosexuality, and the treatment of women is one of fear, contempt and harshness. 

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The Islamic people of Europe are very offended and full of hatred, because it bothers them a lot that European women are free. They think they should be their slaves, covered with veils and terrified of them. It makes them very angry that it is not like that. 

All my Muslim friends fuck like crazy.

beep boop

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’m honestly surprised that you work. I always assumed you just take 5-MeO and weed all the time ? 

Hah if I tell you, you would surprised, super stress in some aspect, calm in others, 

I stop to post in the middle, I get addicted to this forum because only here is possible to talk about interesting topics with smart people

Edited by Breakingthewall

15 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Mesopotamia had 2 big fat rivers (now not so fat) and most of western Levant is actually fertile plains and mountains. These 2 places were cradle of civilizations where people discovered agriculture and wrote first languages because they had the luxury of living in good geography and had free time to do other activities. In fact Hauran region in south Syria was one of the great granaries of Rome where if crops failed then hunger is a problem for the whole empire.

1) Geography in this region got worse over the last 3000 years due to desertification.

2) The geography needed for agrarian society is quite different than what is required for 21st century society.

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Maybe I'm wrong, I'd like to be eh. Last time I was in Morocco was years ago, but possibly I'm going to tanger is 1/2 months, for some time, let's see , I'm courios, I'd like a lot to change my mind

3 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Now of course virginity still matters for some people and some guys who had sex won't marry non-virgin girls. But the girls are good at keeping it a secret. In my hometown there are alot of gay clubs and cafes and it was normal but don't expect to see a gay parade, maybe in Beirut its possible.

Yes it's normal in many places like china. Maybe i'm exaggerating all this

@Breakingthewall To be fair, I live in Germany. Muslims here tend to be more liberal. Not all of them, but the range between how liberal vs conservative they are is far greater than perhaps in other countries. I've got Moroccan friends and even they'll admit that they've had negative experiences in Morocco (their sisters being catcalled and such things).

beep boop