Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

Vaush made a great point in that supporting Hamas, you are actively aiding the Israeli far right.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Can you imagine being at that music festival tripping balls on LSD when these Hamas devils fly in on paragliders and start shooting at you, screaming Allahu Akbar!

Both a tragedy and hilarious thought.

How would you be able to tell the paragliders were real and not an LSD illusion?

The fact that Israel has hippie music festivals shows that they were in the process of transitioning to Spiral Dynamics Green. But now they’re going to revert backwards into Nationalistic Blue, as memetic structures of civilizations do in times of distress.

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The fact that Israel has hippie music festivals shows that they were in the process of transitioning to Spiral Dynamics Green. But now they’re going to revert backwards into Nationalistic Blue, as memetic structures of civilizations do in times of distress.

Tel Aviv has a thriving Green meme.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Throwback to the interview Don beck did on Israel Palestine.

This is good:

47 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Vaush made a grade point in that supporting Hamas, you are actively aiding the Israeli far right.

I doubt you will find many who support Hamas, what they support is ending Israeli settlement expansion.

On 10/7/2023 at 2:16 PM, Vrubel said:

Huge blunder from Israel, this is the nightmare scenario. This is Israel's 9/11. The response on Gaza might get near-genocidal. No targeted killing or "knocks on the roof" anymore, out with chivalry.

and that will in turn create more recruits for Hamas. the cycle continues.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I doubt you will find many who support Hamas, what they support is ending Israeli settlement expansion.

I have seen far leftists/Palestinians on Twitter supporting the attacks, justifying anyone within Israel as fair game as they’re all settlers in their mind 

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is good:

The debate between Cenk and the Jewish guy was quite good 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

People in US were also not developed enough to handle 9/11 properly.

What do you think was the objectively correct yellow level response to 9/11?

Do nothing??

23 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Do nothing??

It was definitely not to go to war with Iraq, a then secular nation, predominately Shia, who's Sunni population includes secular Kurds. None of these groups had anything to do with Al-Qaeda yet had to suffer for their sins.

Edited by gambler

30 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Do nothing??

To recognize that 9/11 was a trick, designed to provoke and trap Americans into an over-reaction. To not fall into this trap and instead focus on shoring up defenses against terrorist attacks and using very targeted drone strikes on terrorist targets in the Middle East and hunting down Bid Laden and Al Queada via undercover CIA work. Also building alliances in the Middle East by providing them with humanitarian aid and not trying to exploit them or push an American agenda on them.

Think of how Captain Picard would have handled 9/11.

If I was the President on 9/11, I would have made a national speech in which I told the American people that we have been set up with an ingenious trap, explained the trap, and urged everyone that it is our patriotic duty as Americans not to fall into the trap of waging a war against the Middle East or over-reacting, as that would make us fools. Instead, since we are intelligent, we will carefully allocate our resources to technological solutions which will actually make us safer at home. And that Bin Laden would be captured and brought to justice via covert means since he is a sneaky devil. We must be more sneaky and clever than him. And above all else we must maintain our moral high-ground by never abusing any Muslims. Anyone who abuses Muslims is an unAmerican traitor because America is defined by our integrity. No amount of terrorist acts will get us to abandon our integrity. Bin Laden is welcome to blow up half of New York, but we will never compromise our integrity because we will never be devils. As Americans we will respond to all acts of violence with maturity, wisdom, and intelligence, not like wild raving apes.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 10/7/2023 at 3:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

Israeli settlement expansion fuels terrorists.

LOL.  The very existence of Israel "fuels terrorists", Leo.  Get real.  They gave back Gaza in 2005, that didn't seem to buy them any goodwill.

Besides, this is clearly Iran-backed and assisted; it's too sophisticated for Hamas.

Iran hopes to crush the emerging Saudi-Israeli peace.  Iran is making its move.  Saudis can't allow this to paralyze them, or they are the next target.

That region is in for hard times.

Edited by SeaMonster

12 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

LOL.  The very existence of Israel "fuels terrorists", Leo.  Get real. 

This is a game of moral high-ground. If a nation behaves justly and properly, yet gets attacked, that is okay. That terrorism is not your moral concern, that's on the devils. But if you start to behave like a monster and give cause for others to attack you, then you have lost your own soul.

Israeli's responsibility is not to end all terrorism against its existence, but merely to not fuel legitimate grievance from the Palestinians. If Israel was wise enough to hold itself to that standard, then it would be an inspiration to the world. It's not worth selling your soul in order to save a few thousand lives.

This whole game is about who is able to restrain himself and resist devolving into a raving lying ape.

Edited by Leo Gura

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To recognize that 9/11 was a trick, designed to provoke and trap Americans into an over-reaction. To not fall into this trap and instead focus on shoring up defenses against terrorist attacks and using very targeted drone strikes on terrorist targets in the Middle East and hunting down Bid Laden and Al Queada via undercover CIA work. Also building alliances in the Middle East by providing them with humanitarian aid and not trying to exploit them or push an American agenda on them.

Think of how Captain Picard would have handled 9/11.

If I was the President on 9/11, I would have made a national speech in which I told the American people that we have been set up with an ingenious trap, explained the trap, and urged everyone that it is our patriotic duty as Americans not to fall into the trap of waging a war against the Middle East or over-reacting, as that would make us fools. Instead, since we are intelligent, we will carefully allocate our resources to technological solutions which will actually make us safer at home. And that Bin Laden would be captured and brought to justice via covert means since he is a sneaky devil. We must be more sneaky and clever than him. And above all else we must maintain our moral high-ground by never abusing any Muslims. Anyone who abuses Muslims is an unAmerican traitor.

Good enough. Have to appear strong while delivering the message.

Also, I do not think the average Muslims, nor their leaders take enough of a responsibility to condemn and distance themselves from these attacks. They lowkey ignore it and some think they are even justified. That would have made the situation easier to handle. 

I do not think that most people have a problem with civilian Palastines either. It is the hamas terrorist group that is causing all the problems, and they do this on behalf of the innocent civilians who might not even agree with all this.

Edited by Bobby_2021

2 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Also, I do not think the average Muslims, nor their leaders take enough of a responsibility to condemn and distance themselves from these attacks.

Of course. They lose their moral high-ground too easily.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

LOL.  The very existence of Israel "fuels terrorists", Leo.  Get real.  They gave back Gaza in 2005, that didn't seem to buy them any goodwill.

Besides, this is clearly Iran-backed and assisted; it's too sophisticated for Hamas.

Iran hopes to crush the emerging Saudi-Israeli peace.  Iran is making its move.  Saudis can't allow this to paralyze them, or they are the next target.

That region is in for hard times.

I don't know how much the other OPEC countries influence Saudi Arabia. Because it would be easier and from the outside observer more likely for them to just pull back entirely to further neutrality. They could even further align with Iran and Russia, something they did over Ukraine. How much it would hurt their primary export is a question, which they've already hurt during the recent Russia - Ukraine crisis. When OPEC tried to pressure Western economies and profit from higher oil prices, something they are still doing. This done during a crisis, generated a want to move more away from oil where possible or at least Middle Eastern OPEC oil for security reasons, something I heard other OPEC members apparently were less happy about than the Saudis themselves.

It also depends as you probably infer if this is a wider push from Iran, with Russian backing, to exert their influence over more of the Middle East or just destabilize Israel, the former would be less palatable to the Saudis I imagine.

Edited by BlueOak

The hostages are fucked for good. There are already reports of sexual violence against women hostages. 

"The last time a single  soldier was taken hostage, it required 5 years of negotiations and the release of 1000 prisoners to get him back". 

Israel has taken 150 hostags during the last attack. 

My heart goes for the mothers and fathers of those poor women, speculating what are they going through. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

You won't believe how much people are happy here in the Middle East. Virtually everybody is celebrating the last attack. The more dead and kidnapped, the happier they are. All the videos of the attack are getting likes and loves on Facebook. It really disgusts me to see my people act like this.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Of course there won't be any hostages left after Netanyahu does his war.

They were never hostages, they were casualties with a few extra days to live.

Hamas is not gonna be able to resist killing them after the carnage Netanyahu unleashes on Gaza.

Edited by Leo Gura