mr_engineer

'Nice guys aren't actually nice' is a shit-test

82 posts in this topic

When women say that 'If you have to tell us that you're nice, you're not nice'. This is a shit-test of your moral self-confidence. For some reason, they can't stand it when you affirm your moral goodness. I am very curious as to what this reason is. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Same reason confident men don't declare to others how confident they are. As soon as you say it, it becomes obvious it isn't true. 

Also everyone should strive to be nice and deserves a nice person. (But not nice in the toxic way Teal Swan describes). 

@mr_engineer dude, who are you talking about? You are not nice, you have no moral goodness. Just recently, you have started a thread where you called everyone who you didn't agree with a simp, left and right. Is that what niceness looks in your opinion.

Also, have you ever hear anyone say 'If you have to tell us that you're nice, you're not nice' in real life? Have you considered getting out of your dreamworld, maybe?

19 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

You are not nice, you have no moral goodness. 

?

33 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@mr_engineer dude, who are you talking about? You are not nice, you have no moral goodness. Just recently, you have started a thread where you called everyone who you didn't agree with a simp, left and right. Is that what niceness looks in your opinion.

Also, have you ever hear anyone say 'If you have to tell us that you're nice, you're not nice' in real life? Have you considered getting out of your dreamworld, maybe?

Well, now that you've told me that I have no moral goodness, I'm going to take your opinion very seriously! :D:D:D

37 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Same reason confident men don't declare to others how confident they are. As soon as you say it, it becomes obvious it isn't true. 

Also everyone should strive to be nice and deserves a nice person. (But not nice in the toxic way Teal Swan describes). 

Yupp. If I say 'I lift 40 pound dumb bells', it automatically means it isn't true. 

Then these same women will turn around and say 'Why aren't men honest about their intentions?! Why do they have to be players?!' Because you're not believing the ones who are honest! 

Don't tell girls you're nice. Tell them you're a scumbag.

When it comes to girls, everything is the opposite of what you think.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't tell girls you're nice. Tell them you're a scumbag.

When it comes to girls, everything is the opposite of what you think.

You know what?! Once you see through the shit-test, this is actually solid advice. 

What should you actually be, though? A nice guy or a scumbag? 

@mr_engineer 

They are checking whether you can remain confident.

Those feminine types are crazy. ?

Edited by Understander

Being nice is a collection of attributes. Quality of your intentions, empathy skills, communication skills, your EQ, integrity 

Politeness is one of them but it's barely a start 

Being nice is actually pretty rare, the qualities of it require pretty high development 

Edited by Jacob Morres

the bad boy - nice guy argument becomes so obvious when you truly understand what women really want, they want the best of both worlds because of the specific characteristics within each, its not about being neither as a whole personality, they want a good guy that can protect and lead them. understand women's limits and what they cannot procure for themselves, then you'll understand their needs.

THEY WANT A GOOD GUY THAT ISNT A BITCH! in short.

4 minutes ago, Consept said:

Do guys actually say to girls that theyre nice, is that an actual thing? xDxD 'Im so nice that if you dont go out with me it means you dont like nice guys' xDxD

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, nhoktinvt said:

sleepy @mr_engineer doing pickup in his dream

?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

"Hey I'm nice please sleep with me"

4LF1EO1_l_intro_1647359651_jpg.jpeg

Edited by UnbornTao