mr_engineer

'Nice guys aren't actually nice' is a shit-test

82 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

"Hey I'm nice please sleep with me"

4LF1EO1_l_intro_1647359651_jpg.jpeg

Haha that‘s me

All of you who are laughing at nice guys, who have disowned your niceness when women said they don't like nice guys, all of you failed this shit-test. This will be the reason you will fail to find love. So, joke's on you. 

At its core, masculinity is about giving. It's about being a loving human being, about providing and protecting, about being a nice person. Now culturally, we have twisted 'masculinity' and we think that it's about achievement, when it's not. If it were, Andrew Tate would actually be masculine. And, women also have it twisted, in that their idea of 'masculine traits' is kinda shallow. So, when they say that 'they don't like nice guys', there is only one reason for this - they have low self-worth. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Whenever a guy tells me he's a nice guy, I run the other way. If he tells me he's a jerk, I run the other way. Nice means jerk, jerk means asshole.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Whenever a guy tells me he's a nice guy, I run the other way. If he tells me he's a jerk, I run the other way. Nice means jerk, jerk means asshole.

Or maybe you don't believe you deserve a nice guy. 

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Or maybe you don't believe you deserve a nice guy. 

Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

basically don't believe a women on what she says she wants.

Yupp. 

And then, when I say that 'we have to search long and hard for a credible female perspective on what women want, most women lie', they say 'You're MiSoGyNiStIc'. 

3 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

At its core, masculinity is about giving. It's about being a loving human being, about providing and protecting, about being a nice person. Now culturally, we have twisted 'masculinity' and we think that it's about achievement, when it's not. If it were, Andrew Tate would actually be masculine. And, women also have it twisted, in that their idea of 'masculine traits' is kinda shallow. So, when they say that 'they don't like nice guys', there is only one reason for this - they have low self-worth. 

"A nice guy" -- a guy with low self-worth.  Typically pedestalizes/idealizes women (this is something women hate even more than mild forms of abuse, which can at least be emotionally engaging for them.)

A "nice guy" doesn't have options, therefore his sexual strategy is to "be nice" and of course women easily ascertain this.

The reason "women like assholes" is because they perceive that the assholes have OPTIONS, and there is nothing that excites women more than being with a guy other women want to be with.

Literally, the #1 textbook attraction switch for women is PRESELECTION.

6 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

"A nice guy" -- a guy with low self-worth.  Typically pedestalizes/idealizes women (this is something women hate even more than mild forms of abuse, which can at least be emotionally engaging for them.)

A "nice guy" doesn't have options, therefore his sexual strategy is to "be nice" and of course women easily ascertain this.

The reason "women like assholes" is because they perceive that the assholes have OPTIONS, and there is nothing that excites women more than being with a guy other women want to be with.

Literally, the #1 textbook attraction switch for women is PRESELECTION.

So, if you have options with women, you can't be nice? Is that what you're saying? 

Self proclaimed 'Nice guys' are by definition inauthentic because they deny their darker side. No one is completely nice or completely bad, it's all about claiming all parts of you to be authentic. 

Women would rather have authenticity which will include not being nice to her sometimes, than a guy putting her up on a pedalstool and trying to be perfect all the time. 

Anyway let's laugh at nice guys some more xD

Edited by Consept

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

Self proclaimed 'Nice guys' are by definition inauthentic because they deny their darker side. No one is completely nice or completely bad, it's all about claiming all parts of you to be authentic. 

So, if you feel love in your heart for women and you act nicely towards them out of that love, that's inauthentic?! 

3 minutes ago, Consept said:

Women would rather have authenticity which will include not being nice to her sometimes, than a guy putting her up on a pedalstool and trying to be perfect all the time. 

There are women who have the self-worth and receptivity for genuine love. 

The women you're talking about have a modus operandi of manipulation in relationships. It's easier to manipulate an asshole who's a boyfriend than an asshole who's a friend, so they date the asshole. And it's easier to manipulate a nice guy in the friendzone than a nice guy who's a boyfriend. So, they friendzone the nice guy and they date the asshole. 

If you're the nice guy in this situation, the solution is not to 'be more of an asshole'. The solution is to see red-flags in women you pick. And, to ignore the conditioning that tells you that 'you're really an asshole in disguise'. It's coming from low-quality manipulative women with self-worth issues. 

4 minutes ago, Consept said:

@mr_engineer

It's inauthentic to call yourself a nice guy yes. 

Correction - it's inauthentic for YOU to call yourself a nice guy. 

Thanks for tips though, have you had a lot of sexual relationships with women?

If this is your first question to me when I state obvious and undeniable facts, you're thinking with your dick. So, you're the asshole in this equation! 

A better question would be - have you found women who have high enough self-worth to receive your love? 

Edited by mr_engineer

Shit test worked so perfectly that she made a camp inside your mind,bbq some nice stake with butter and bacon stripes watching you exposing yourself love it! Love when women do this masterfully what a  perfection ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

There is a different between being « nice » and being weak, neady and pathetic in general.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

14 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Correction - it's inauthentic for YOU to call yourself a nice guy. 

If this is your first question to me when I state obvious and undeniable facts, you're thinking with your dick. So, you're the asshole in this equation! 

A better question would be - have you found women who have high enough self-worth to receive your love? 

So just to confirm that's no sexual relationships with women? 

Have you had any relationships with women? 

9 minutes ago, Consept said:

So just to confirm that's no sexual relationships with women? 

Have you had any relationships with women? 

I didn't answer the question because it was irrelevant to the topic at hand. 

You know what?! Fine. I've had 5 sexual relationships. You happy now?! :D:D Big fucking deal. 

What I do with my genitals is none of your business. And if this number matters so much to you, I'd ask myself why. I'm not going to sit here and dick-measure with you here, we're trying to learn about women together. And I respect my partners more than to declare them as trophies to random guys on the internet. 

Edited by mr_engineer

3 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I didn't answer the question because it was irrelevant to the topic at hand. 

You know what?! Fine. I've had 5 sexual relationships. You happy now?! :D:D

What I do with my genitals is none of your business. And if this number matters so much to you, I'd ask myself why. I'm not going to sit here and dick-measure with you here, we're trying to learn about women together. 

It's important because you're sitting here giving advice to people when you most likely have very little experience yourself. I don't even believe your number because it contradicts what you said previously, unless all 5 have happened in the last few months. Just be honest bro 

It's important because you're sitting here giving advice to people when you most likely have very little experience yourself. I don't even believe your number because it contradicts what you said previously, unless all 5 have happened in the last few months. Just be honest bro 

How much of your money have I taken for my advice?! It's just an opinion. Take it or leave it. Without me answering this question of 'how many partners', they're not my 'conquests'. As I said, what I do with my genitals is none of your business. 

I'm not a dating-coach. I don't feel the need to prove my credibility by your rules. Especially these rules of seeing women as 'conquests to be won'. I'm just the little kid pointing at the existing dating-coaches saying 'The Emperor has no clothes!' 

Edited by mr_engineer