The Redeemer

I swear they only respond to violence

146 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

Lol. I don't know. I'm personally tired of this whole thing. I would be better off kidnapping some girl from a small tribe somewhere and raise her right and not have to deal with the toxic feminist ideology that is rampant everywhere.

I don't know how you're still on this forum with all these comments you've been making. All these extra quoted mistakes is me changing my mind from commenting your previous comments. I don't know how much longer I can take these kinds of comments from you. I rant and I apologize for my rants, but this is at a whole new level.

44 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

44 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Just now, The Redeemer said:

@Princess Arabia Speak. Let it all out.

I was going to start a new thread on this but it's not necessary. If moderators are seeing my post please do something about this. I know I rant at times but this is violence against women being tolerated. I know Reality is both good and evil and I'm trying to accept this and trying to be conscious of how I relate to both aspects. Time and time again he keeps making these kinds of posts and I know he says he has multiple personalities but this is very upsetting. I don't normally complain on here but I think this is not normal for him to be speaking this way all the time. Murder, rape, kidnapping, punishing...i mean all these kinds of stuff all the time. Don't you see something wrong here. I will leave this at that. 

@The Redeemer

On 06/09/2023 at 5:55 PM, The Redeemer said:

Every time I am nice and considerate I get nothing. Women really need to stop rewarding men for dysfunctional behavior.

They want psychopathic criminal behavior because they are fucking bored and need constant stimulation. 

They want violent men. That is what I have seen time and time again. Everytime I get pissed off it turns them on. Now granted maybe they reward guys for nice behavior if they are super attractive, but from what I have seen I only get rewarded when I don't give a fuck and just do and say what I want and take what I want.

Honesty the only way I got sex from my ex was borderline screaming at her and it fucking worked. If I was nice, I would have gotten nothing and would have just adapted to her rhythm and gotten nothing. 

NEVER LET HER LEAD!

Treat them like a fucking animal. Toss and discard them because they don't give a fuck about you at all.

"Mods please don't ban this post. I am not condoning this type of behavior. Simply just stating my empirical observations."

Do you study under Andrew Tate by any chance?

@The Redeemer To your opening post:

You simply lack the skills and experience of attracting women in a way that comes from real authentic power. Aggression, yelling etc really doesn’t cultivate a rich connection with women, which is what you really want under all that toxic BS. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't normally complain on here but I think this is not normal for him to be speaking this way all the time. Murder, rape, kidnapping, punishing...i mean all these kinds of stuff all the time. Don't you see something wrong here. I will leave this at that. 

The fact that this thread didn't get shut down the moment that the first post was posted just goes to show on how piss poor the mods are at with creating a better environment for the users, especially the women on this forum. 

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I know Reality is both good and evil and I'm trying to accept this and trying to be conscious of how I relate to both aspects.

In my opinion, you can accept something and still not be ok with it. Some times acceptance means that you can acknowledge the problem and accept that it is present rather than being ok with something and let it run rampant. I think spiritually, the notion that we should accept everything makes sense but it can be easily corrupted unless you define what acceptance means and the art of it given the context and how conscious it can be. Just accepting things at face value as a way of waving away critique is a form of unconsciousness because you use acceptance as a blanket statement rather than using your discernment. It also lets unconsciousness continue to where other people are harmed and their sense of being is compromised. 

I'm not saying all of this to criticize you rather I have observed that there are misconceptions around how the term acceptance is used on this forum and in spirituality and how the concept of acceptance is still valid but there are some nuances involved. And if those nuances aren't acknowledged, it weaponzied to shut people with valid concerns up which such as in this case can be dangerous. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Whenever a toxic man enters your life, this is what you immediately need to do:

IMG_2701.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

20 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

The fact that this thread didn't get shut down the moment that the first post was posted just goes to show on how piss poor the mods are at with creating a better environment for the users, especially the women on this forum. 

In my opinion, you can accept something and still not be ok with it. Some times acceptance means that you can acknowledge the problem and accept that it is present rather than being ok with something and let it run rampant. I think spiritually, the notion that we should accept everything makes sense but it can be easily corrupted unless you define what acceptance means and the art of it given the context and how conscious it can be. Just accepting things at face value as a way of waving away critique is a form of unconsciousness because you use acceptance as a blanket statement rather than using your discernment. It also lets unconsciousness continue to where other people are harmed and their sense of being is compromised. 

I'm not saying all of this to criticize you rather I have observed that there are misconceptions around how the term acceptance is used on this forum and in spirituality and how the concept of acceptance is still valid but there are some nuances involved. And if those nuances aren't acknowledged, it weaponzied to shut people with valid concerns up which such as in this case can be dangerous. 

Thank you. I really understand what you are saying. The conflict I have within is, do I speak up or don't. I make mistakes too and I take full responsibilities for them. I don't take your comments as criticism at all and I'm glad that another female spoke up about this. It took me a quite a while to speak up publicly about this, as I kind of suspected there would be some resistance to my doing so.

I did a while back said something privately when he mentioned women should be murdered for so and so, but it wasn't taken seriously. It kept going on and on, and today when he mentioned about kidnapping women, I wondered how much further does this have to escalate before being noticed. Jokes are jokes. But c'mon, we can't keep on denying this pattern or just block him from our sight. 

Thank you for responding and I do understand, respect and appreciate everything you had to say. 

The dude has had a shitty past and does not have a strong support system.

Let’s give him a chance, but if he continues the hateful comments moving forward then he’s OUT!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I thought we were beyond this. And of all places to see this. All women should feel welcomed respected and Loved equally  ?♾?. Redeemer of what?? 

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

@Yimpa I read what you linked and I've had a similar upbringing and I am out here spreading hateful ideas like a lunatic. 

Stop making excuses for men. A lot of us have had unstable upbringings but we still manage to have basic human decency and empathy. 

The stuff he is spewing is not something that you look at and think "let's just give him a chance" and let it pollute the forum and impact other impressionable users and make the overall user experience terrible for the nonimpressionable users. It's one thing to have misconceptions of women, it's another to start talking about violence so explicitly. 

Saving people like this and entertaining their nonsense is not the responsibilty of any forum user. At this point, people like this need to get off the internet and talk to a professional. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

11 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

Lol. I don't know. I'm personally tired of this whole thing. I would be better off kidnapping some girl from a small tribe somewhere and raise her right and not have to deal with the toxic feminist ideology that is rampant everywhere.

Women want unconscious men. The more unconscious you are the more vagina you get. Period. 

• Feminist 

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@The Redeemer To your opening post:

You simply lack the skills and experience of attracting women in a way that comes from real authentic power. Aggression, yelling etc really doesn’t cultivate a rich connection with women, which is what you really want under all that toxic BS. 

Precisely. He comes on here to rant after getting rejected more than once in real life. 

• Feminist 

I understand Redeemer's words. He words his arguments poorly. He is simply a victim of rejection. Every man thinks thoughts, he must learn not to type every word that crosses his mind. :))

• Feminist 

10 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

I don't believe in him.

You need semen retention, that would help you with this problem, your authentic niceness would come out after a few months and that niceness would attract a woman that's attracted to it, the point is going on semen retention for like 3-4 months would raise your vibration and when you raise your vibration with a tool like semen retention (the most powerful tool for raising ones vibration) you can't really be bad in any way, and you will attract a high vibrational woman and a high vibrational woman can't like a man that's low vibrational (treats her like shit, screams at her etc.), so she would naturally look for a nice guy (there is a difference between a low vibrational nice guy and a high vibrational nice guy, one is fake even if it may seem authentic to the guy himself, the other is 100% naturally authentic, basically God is shining through him, he is aligned with God, with his destiny, with selflessness)

The reason why i'm specifically recommending semen retention is because this is objectively by far the biggest vibration increaser for a man, all of this is coming from my personal experience, also for more knowledge on this topic you can checkout a channel called "Beyond The Alchemy", the guy talks about semen retention and it's effects on you and others around you and women, he explains stuff really well, easy to understand and most importantly authentic.

26 minutes ago, strika said:

You need semen retention, that would help you with this problem, your authentic niceness would come out after a few months and that niceness would attract a woman that's attracted to it, the point is going on semen retention for like 3-4 months would raise your vibration and when you raise your vibration with a tool like semen retention (the most powerful tool for raising ones vibration) you can't really be bad in any way, and you will attract a high vibrational woman and a high vibrational woman can't like a man that's low vibrational (treats her like shit, screams at her etc.), so she would naturally look for a nice guy (there is a difference between a low vibrational nice guy and a high vibrational nice guy, one is fake even if it may seem authentic to the guy himself, the other is 100% naturally authentic, basically God is shining through him, he is aligned with God, with his destiny, with selflessness)

The reason why i'm specifically recommending semen retention is because this is objectively by far the biggest vibration increaser for a man, all of this is coming from my personal experience, also for more knowledge on this topic you can checkout a channel called "Beyond The Alchemy", the guy talks about semen retention and it's effects on you and others around you and women, he explains stuff really well, easy to understand and most importantly authentic.

Semen retention will make no difference for him, he has way bigger issues than that. You guys need to stop recommending stuff to him like this or pick up etc. he isn’t in a stable mental state and needs actual professional help.

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Semen retention will make no difference for him, he has way bigger issues than that. You guys need to stop recommending stuff to him like this or pick up etc. he isn’t in a stable mental state and needs actual professional help.

Semen retention will make the biggest difference for him, it naturally fixes all these problems that he has, it's a much bigger help then what "professional help" would do for him, professional help isn't serious, it only focuses on the mental side of things while semen retention naturally fixes your physical, mental and spiritual problems all in one, the only problem is it sounds unbelieveable and it's hard so he may not be open that this would help him, just like you aren't, comparing semen retention to pick up is absolute insanity, those are literally 2 opposites, obviously he shouldn't do pick up in a state like this, but semen retention would be the best possible thing he could do now.

Edited by strika

6 minutes ago, strika said:

Semen retention will make the biggest difference for him, it naturally fixes all these problems that he has, it's a much bigger help then what "professional help" would do for him, professional help isn't serious, it only focuses on the mental side of things while semen retention naturally fixes your physical, mental and spiritual problems all in one, the only problem is it sounds unbelieveable and it's hard so he may not be open that this would help him, just like you aren't, comparing semen retention to pick up is absolute insanity, those are literally 2 opposites, obviously he shouldn't do pick up in a state like this, but semen retention would be the best possible thing he could do now.

Wow awesome another person who thinks they found the solution for everything for everyone. 

10 minutes ago, strika said:

It's not like pent-up sexual energy has ever made anyone more angry, more impulsive, and more aggressive, right?? That would never happen xD

/s

What works for you may not work for others.