The Redeemer

I swear they only respond to violence

146 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

Women really need to stop rewarding men for dysfunctional behavior.

Why don't you stop chasing toxic women instead? I'd ask myself this: what makes me want women I think want violent men?

Has it ever occurred to you that you only meet girls who are on the same wavelength as you? Something to contemplate.

5 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

You can self-reflect all you want, but sometimes the problem is with the person right in front of you. It would be wrong to blame yourself for everything that a woman does.

Why are you confusing people telling you to take responsibility for yourself with them telling you to "blame yourself"? Why can't you look beyond your neurotic need to find someone to blame for your problems? You want to hold women accountable, but can't even take responsibility of your own feelings? Ridiculous. Grow up, start taking responsibility for yourself and stop blaming some abstract concept for it.

You've been told to get therapy. Go get therapy. Traumatized people tend to avoid persent pain even if it brings greater suffering in the future. You're clearly suffering from some form of trauma.These beliefs might feel comforting right now, but the life they will create for you will be hell.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

18 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

Every time I am nice and considerate I get nothing. Women really need to stop rewarding men for dysfunctional behavior.

They want psychopathic criminal behavior because they are fucking bored and need constant stimulation. 

They want violent men. That is what I have seen time and time again. Everytime I get pissed off it turns them on. Now granted maybe they reward guys for nice behavior if they are super attractive, but from what I have seen I only get rewarded when I don't give a fuck and just do and say what I want and take what I want.

Honesty the only way I got sex from my ex was borderline screaming at her and it fucking worked. If I was nice, I would have gotten nothing and would have just adapted to her rhythm and gotten nothing. 

NEVER LET HER LEAD!

Treat them like a fucking animal. Toss and discard them because they don't give a fuck about you at all.

"Mods please don't ban this post. I am not condoning this type of behavior. Simply just stating my empirical observations."

This Is 100% true and 100% toxic.

You just can't say certain things aloud.

Play the mind game. :))

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

Dude... women are not objects or another fucking species. You talk about them as if you were above them and they have to serve you in some way.

What about holding yourself accountable for your actions? You are looking for a justification to behave like an asshole.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@The Redeemer  The truth is you can be (and need to be) very nice and respectful to women as long as you're strong. A girl that's into you will give you the space to be masculine. 

Yes, girls are highly subjective and driven by the whims of emotion and with that comes a certain selfishness, disrespect and coldness. But part of your development as a man, and spiritually really, is to maintain your objective clear thinking (so not toxic resentment and blaming) and most of all your integrity! If you need to be erratic and angry to get laid you're operating from a hurt inauthentic place. 

Edited by Vrubel

8 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Here's the thing, though - you will attract men of all attachment-styles if you're a hot woman. If you're a 6 and below, though, men with secure attachment-styles won't go for you because you have self-worth issues. But, hot women get more opportunities to fix the attachment-style, because they have higher self-worth! It's worth the investment of time and energy from the man's perspective. 

It’s not that cut and dry, men come to you based on looks. If a guy finds a girl hot he’s not going to not approach because he doesn’t like her attachment style, he doesn’t know it.

Hot women do not necessarily have high self worth, they can be even more insecure because their social circle is models and other high status women. Meeting men does not fix attachment styles, a woman with a attachment style issue will reject the securely attached men who come for her and go for the men who trigger her neurosis. This is one reason why people with certain attachment issues or disorders report high chemistry between each other, like fixers and predators or codependents and narcissists. 

The hottest women tend to be way more icy with guys and the only way to have a chance with them is to be especially dismissive at first and push past resistance. This is because they aren’t interested in regular guys who get nervous around them and do the same friendly approach they’ve seen a million times. This also however draws jerks to them who are naturally over confident. It’s very comment for the hottest women to reject a guy approaching right away before he even talks, whereas most women will at least hear him out first even if they already decided it’s a no, and the only guys who get a chance with her are the ones cocky enough to push past the first rejection.

Edited by Raze

Girls get super offended by things I consider nothing, like for example being honest about being attracted to them primarily for their physical appearance, and treating them like a psychopathic animal is supposed to work? Makes absolutely no sense to me...

8 minutes ago, Raze said:

Hot women do not necessarily have high self worth, they can be even more insecure because their social circle is models and other high status women. Meeting men does not fix attachment styles, a woman with a attachment style issue will reject the securely attached men who come for her and go for the men who trigger her neurosis. This is one reason why people with certain attachment issues or disorders report high chemistry between each other, like fixers and predators or codependents and narcissists. 

I’m talking from my own experience. The hottest women tend to be way more icy with guys and the only way to have a chance with them is to be especially dismissive at first and push past resistance. This is because they aren’t interested in regular guys who get nervous around them. This also however draws jerks to them who are naturally over confident.

So, their self-worth is too low to recognize a guy with secure attachment-style and get with him, but it's too high for them to entertain the possibility of being with a regular guy? 

The regular guy does not have a secure attachment-style either! If you have a secure attachment-style as a guy, you're a 9 or 10 yourself. 80% of regular guys have avoidant attachment-style and some of them have anxious attachment-style. Most players have one of these attachment-styles too. 

Just now, mr_engineer said:

So, their self-worth is too low to recognize a guy with secure attachment-style and get with him, but it's too high for them to entertain the possibility of being with a regular guy? 

The regular guy does not have a secure attachment-style either! If you have a secure attachment-style as a guy, you're a 9 or 10 yourself. 80% of regular guys have avoidant attachment-style and some of them have anxious attachment-style. Most players have one of these attachment-styles too. 

The number scale is used to identify your appearance. A obese homeless deformed dwarf old man could have a secure attachment style, we wouldn’t say he’s a 10.

28 minutes ago, Raze said:

The number scale is used to identify your appearance. A obese homeless deformed dwarf old man could have a secure attachment style, we wouldn’t say he’s a 10.

I mean, it's possible for this man to have secure attachment-style in theory. But, in practice, with the whole world conditioning him with insecurities, will he be secure?! 

I personally don't use the number scale as purely appearance-based. In my books, you can go from a 6 to an 8 purely by working on your inner-game/self-worth. Applies for women too. In other words, if you date fairly, if you don't manipulate, if you don't blame the opposite sex for your problems, if you don't play power-games, if you know what you want and you have realistic expectations, you're an 8. Then, to go from an 8 to a 9, you need to be in the top 1% in the world in one gross area of attractiveness. Be it your physique, money, fashion-sense, social-skills, etc. And, to be a 10, you need to be fully self-actualized. 

A lot of your self-worth is conditioned into you by your environment. So, working on that conditioning is key to see yourself as more valuable/'higher-rated'. My point is, it's not me who's rating you. I am just reflecting to you the way you rate yourself! And we all do this. We have 'leagues'. A lot of our approach-anxiety is rooted in this. 

Edited by mr_engineer

9 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

My point is, it's not me who's rating you. I am just reflecting to you the way you rate yourself!

This is a very important observation. So so true. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

31 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I mean, it's possible for this man to have secure attachment-style in theory. But, in practice, with the whole world conditioning him with insecurities, will he be secure?! 

I personally don't use the number scale as purely appearance-based. In my books, you can go from a 6 to an 8 purely by working on your inner-game/self-worth. Applies for women too. In other words, if you date fairly, if you don't manipulate, if you don't blame the opposite sex for your problems, if you don't play power-games, if you know what you want and you have realistic expectations, you're an 8. Then, to go from an 8 to a 9, you need to be in the top 1% in the world in one gross area of attractiveness. Be it your physique, money, fashion-sense, social-skills, etc. And, to be a 10, you need to be fully self-actualized. 

A lot of your self-worth is conditioned into you by your environment. So, working on that conditioning is key to see yourself as more valuable/'higher-rated'. My point is, it's not me who's rating you. I am just reflecting to you the way you rate yourself! And we all do this. We have 'leagues'. A lot of our approach-anxiety is rooted in this. 

Attachment styles are formed in childhood, if he’s having issues stemming from how people treat him as an adult that’s different. 

That’s fine if that is your personal view of number ratings, but you should specify that because most people will assume you are pointing out their appearance when you use it. The number scale was popularized from pickup artists who used it to identify how attractive physically a woman was, they used to say HB with the number meaning “hot babe”. That’s where it came from.

12 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

You can self-reflect all you want, but sometimes the problem is with the person right in front of you. It would be wrong to blame yourself for everything that a woman does. 

I'm not sure why people aren't mentioning here that women have toxic behavioral traits that go unnoticed and this is a fact. Society has given them too much leeway and doesn't hold them accountable for their actions.

This is what I am mad at. I'm tired of society not holding women accountable for bad behavior. I'm gonna make it my personal mission in life to see it that these women be punished for the crimes that they commit.

Women will find you irresistible when you take on a leadership role that creates solutions and empowers them, rather than barrage them with endless excuses and pity parties.

Doing the latter will make you more irritable to them.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@mr_engineer @Raze What if I told you that it's easier for "ugly" people to have more loving and deep relationships than "beautiful" people. A physically unattractive women and men will still attract the right person if they are decent and loving people on the inside. It's a curse to be beautiful or have high beauty standers. There is whole shallow ocean of insecurities, pettiness and ego that comes with it. 

Edited by Vrubel

15 hours ago, meta_male said:

Why don't you stop chasing toxic women instead? I'd ask myself this: what makes me want women I think want violent men?

I think a lot of my problems stems from lack of masculine physicality. People don't take me seriously because I do not have an imposing presence. I am skinny, 5'10 and 130lb. Even if I act "masculine" it doesn't work because I don't physically look it.

Do you take a chihuahua seriously when it is aggressively barking at you?

Edited by The Redeemer

11 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

I think a lot of my problems stems from lack of masculine physicality. People don't take me seriously because I do not have an imposing presence. I am skinny, 5'10 and 130lb. Even if I act "masculine" it doesn't work because I don't physically look it.

Do you take a chihuahua seriously when it is aggressively barking at you?

You already said you’ve had people threaten to call the police and freak out at you, why would becoming more physically imposing help your situation?

20 minutes ago, Raze said:

You already said you’ve had people threaten to call the police and freak out at you, why would becoming more physically imposing help your situation?

Lol. I don't know. I'm personally tired of this whole thing. I would be better off kidnapping some girl from a small tribe somewhere and raise her right and not have to deal with the toxic feminist ideology that is rampant everywhere.

Edited by The Redeemer

15 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

Lol. I don't know. I'm personally tired of this whole thing. I would be better off kidnapping some girl from a small tribe somewhere and raise her right and not have to deal with the toxic feminist ideology that is rampant everywhere.

Ultimately, no woman’s approval will ever heal the self hate you have in the long run.

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

Ultimately, no woman’s approval will ever heal the self hate you have in the long run.

My hatred is for feminism.